Check your account email address ×

****2017 Official Riding Pics Thread****

45 minutes ago, ckf said:

Elevation is key for late season ridding. What is the elevation in the areas you ride? We need to be above 2000 feet this time of year? This pic was at 3400' of elevation.

May009.jpg

Most of Michigan is only between 500-1,000' there are many areas in the lower and upper that are 1000'+ 

36 minutes ago, ckf said:

no trailer

You need a beaner trailer like Buss 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Are you going to buy that ZR700?

Pretty sure but this 440 has me thinking although spending 700 is more appealing than spending 1500. :bc:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Pretty sure but this 440 has me thinking although spending 700 is more appealing than spending 1500. :bc:

You should pull the trigger before someone else beats you to it :bc:

34 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Damn I want this beauty too.....

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/snw/6081475326.html

IMG_2902.thumb.PNG.4f27e9d36ba275369de00cf397784be2.PNG

I need that sled like I need another hole in my head, and I do want that sled.  Someone has a 1999 ZR440 Sno-Pro 440 that looks workable for $300 right now too.  Doesn't run and needs work, but used parts for them are cheap.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I need that sled like I need another hole in my head, and I do want that sled.  Someone has a 1999 ZR440 Sno-Pro 440 that looks workable for $300 right now too.  Doesn't run and needs work, but used parts for them are cheap.

Do you think 1500 is fair for that sled....seems like it is IMO. How about that 94 ZR 700 I posted....looks minty to me.

8 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Do you think 1500 is fair for that sled....seems like it is IMO. How about that 94 ZR 700 I posted....looks minty to me.

I'd take the 440 myself and I don't know much about the 700's.  I'd replace the purple skid plate though.

I don't know what is fair or good priced, but I'd think if you wanted either one, either price could be fair.  

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎13 at 11:44 PM, DriftBusta said:

well they're pussy beginner bikes.  but good for you.

Hey shortsale, maybe we could buy new road kings if we did not pay our bills like you.

8 hours ago, Boered said:

Hey shortsale, maybe we could buy new road kings if we did not pay our bills like you.

I don't think your wifes credit is good enough.  Enjoy your pussy bike though pussy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't think your wifes credit is good enough.  Enjoy your pussy bike though pussy.

We did rip off the bank to get out from under a house we could not pay for, that is what you did shortsale. So our credit is just fine. Scumbags like you are little weasels that live beyond their means and expect others to pick up the tab, that is not how we roll.

Just now, Boered said:

We did rip off the bank to get out from under a house we could not pay for, that is what you did shortsale. So our credit is just fine. Scumbags like you are little weasels that live beyond their means and expect others to pick up the tab, that is not how we roll.

I don't lie about my life, nor do I worry about lies being made up about it by malevolent losers who obviously have deep seated issues.  So get it all out if it makes you all cathartic.  Then show us the titles to the trucks that you don't own, speaking of liars.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't lie about my life, nor do I worry about lies being made up about it by malevolent losers who obviously have deep seated issues.  So get it all out if it makes you all cathartic.  Then show us the titles to the trucks that you don't own, speaking of liars.

:baby:

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Shortsale, you shorted the bank on a house you could not pay for. That is a fact, own it motherfucker.

1 hour ago, Boered said:

Shortsale, you shorted the bank on a house you could not pay for. That is a fact, own it motherfucker.

its your story, tell it all ya want.  I somehow still manage to hold a securities license,  and am entrusted by 8 states to manage other peoples money  for about 200 households and have a mortgage on a 4000 sq. ft. house.  You drive a 12 year old 75 hp snowmobile, and live in a house smaller than my shed, and have been caught lying about a trucking company you don't own.  Weird.  Why are you so malevolent and hateful?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

its your story, tell it all ya want.  I somehow still manage to hold a securities license,  and am entrusted by 8 states to manage other peoples money  for about 200 households and have a mortgage on a 4000 sq. ft. house.  You drive a 12 year old 75 hp snowmobile, and live in a house smaller than my shed, and have been caught lying about a trucking company you don't own.  Weird.  Why are you so malevolent and hateful?

And that not only shows how fucking retarded that you are...but how retarded other people are. :lol:

23 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

This is where Zoso goes off the rails....no need to encourage him Dave.

Not at all, just getting shortsale going until he runs back to his safe space.

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

Not at all, just getting shortsale going until he runs back to his safe space.

And in all fairness to you Moe started shit in your thread and then played it off....I do wonder why they are here considering that they shit on the place over at TBP.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

And in all fairness to you Moe started shit in your thread and then played it off....I do wonder why they are here considering that they shit on the place over at TBP.

They cannot let go, so it would seem.

9 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

And in equal fairness, I didn't, nor have said shit to him until he took a half dozen unprovoked shots at me.  And by all means link up your evidence of me (or Moe for that matter cuz I haven't seen it) shitting on this place on TBP.  You can't because I don't.  If you're going to inject yourself into a pissing match Jim at least get your facts straight ffs.

Edited by DriftBusta