Check your account email address ×

Shitmer and her family strike again

i cant beleve people on tbis fourm hold there mouth open for her every order . 

it has been obvius this power Hungary cash has been working overtime to be the one to hold Joe's balls .

now I get that the sheep love this woman . but your center of the road type are also watching her try to run MI with a Soviet style sickle and they will deff not be down voting for that shit knowing plugs will never make 4 yrs 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Don’t know anyone that loves that woman. Not a one

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

jimmy

Don't love her but don't hate her like the AR15 militia and fake moon landing  faggots  either. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Great to be back at work...……...I don't think my liver  could take another day of social gathering.  

We were out on the lake Sunday ,  It was packed with boats and people.  No masks!!!!!!!  :lol:   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Astute on point political commentary there. Brilliant analysis.  

I respond in kind now go fuck yourself Manitoba shitbird. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I respond in kind now go fuck yourself Manitoba shitbird. :thumbsup:

No actually you respond with a low IQ and zero social grace. You conduct yourself like a mild case of owns syndrome, you hear people talk and then shit out your mouth.

Go clean your self up there's shit in your teeth 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

98% approve I am sure.  

Oddly < with her killer approval numbers , I seen no Whitmer /Biden flags flying off boats.

Which  is weird . I had no idea so many uneducated hilljacks could afford million dollar homes on the lake with big ass boats. 

3 hours ago, Roosting said:

No actually you respond with a low IQ and zero social grace. You conduct yourself like a mild case of owns syndrome, you hear people talk and then shit out your mouth.

Go clean your self up there's shit in your teeth 

“Social Grace”...I’m sure that is a huge part of Manitoba life. :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

45 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Oddly < with her killer approval numbers , I seen no Whitmer /Biden flags flying off boats.

Which  is weird . I had no idea so many uneducated hilljacks could afford million dollar homes on the lake with big ass boats. 

It’s the very wealthy and Methalona types that support Trump. :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It would appear most aren’t listening to her.

11FCBDFC-CA6E-4D89-9083-6019F54E222D.png

Some are, some aren’t...I don’t get her logic of opening the UP and our  area and then telling people not to visit.....Just a bit of a contradiction. 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It would appear most aren’t listening to her.

11FCBDFC-CA6E-4D89-9083-6019F54E222D.png

My lake was packed all weekend and the DNR launch was over run with trailers just parking everywhere they could find room. No DNR on sight so it was a free for all. One lake over in Fenton we had the first death of the season. Girl riding her PWC slowed down but her boyfriend behind her didn't.  :sad: 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Some are, some aren’t...I don’t get her logic of opening the UP and our  area and then telling people not to visit.....Just a bit of a contradiction. 🤣

See I look at that's the people's fault, not her's.  Hell, we're still in the red-zone here, but all weekend long nothing but car-loads of jersey and new york plates.  I feel bad for the essentials around here who don't want to be exposed to these ass-hats but have no choice but to go to work everyday.

Two-three weeks from now is going to be the tell-tale.  The fate of alot of things like fall sports and kids going back to school end of August.  If there's no big outbreak, hell, maybe some August events will be scheduled to go on.  Who knows?

36 minutes ago, hayward said:

See I look at that's the people's fault, not her's.  Hell, we're still in the red-zone here, but all weekend long nothing but car-loads of jersey and new york plates.  I feel bad for the essentials around here who don't want to be exposed to these ass-hats but have no choice but to go to work everyday.

Two-three weeks from now is going to be the tell-tale.  The fate of alot of things like fall sports and kids going back to school end of August.  If there's no big outbreak, hell, maybe some August events will be scheduled to go on.  Who knows?

I agree and I guess her message was intended to hopefully limit the number of people heading north...I live in a tourist town and it was fairly busy but well below a normal Memorial Day Weekend. I also agree that we will know in 2-3 weeks if this thing is slowed down or if it makes a comeback and exactly....who really knows.