Check your account email address ×

Meth is back and flooding the streets of Ohio and Kentucky, and it's uglier than ever

11 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

If he can afford weed I sure hope hes paying all his own bills ..........

I pay 20k towards his school,  he pays everything else-  that doesn't change because he chooses to get high vs my daughter who gets drunk.  She gets more because of her being on the deans list,  I pick up her insurance but not his.     

4 hours ago, ACE said:

So one could argue that the crack down on opioids pushed them to meth 

Crack down in prescription drugs such as benzos and opioids pushed meth to where it is currently. The only time meth is expensive is when they mix opioids in with the meth in a syringe. 

And frenchy and angry ginger you proved my point about COPS. If the show hasn’t been filmed in 5+ years and it showed the epidemic then that means my statement was accurate. 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Consumer demand, dummy. 

A point of meth is 10 bucks here. 

That will keep you going for 2 days. 

A point of morphine is 70 bucks on average. 

Now a mixture of each is over 200. 

These are 2020 prices. 

1 hour ago, snopro31 said:

Crack down in prescription drugs such as benzos and opioids pushed meth to where it is currently. The only time meth is expensive is when they mix opioids in with the meth in a syringe. 

And frenchy and angry ginger you proved my point about COPS. If the show hasn’t been filmed in 5+ years and it showed the epidemic then that means my statement was accurate. 

That strange. The crackdown on oxys pushed the drug to $1 per mg. That created a rush to heroin. That was 10 years ago here. The latest rush to meth is brought on by people watching too many friends OD. Meth was seen as being safer. The switchover began 18 months ago. 

Edited by spin_dry

52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That strange. The crackdown on oxys pushed the drug to $1 per mg. That created a rush to heroin. That was 10 years ago here. The latest rush to meth is brought on by people watching too many friends OD. Meth was seen as being safer. The switchover began 18 months ago. 

It’s all about the price.  Switch the price around and opioids would be the drug of choice. 

17 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

It’s all about the price.  Switch the price around and opioids would be the drug of choice. 

Heroin is already cheap here. Some areas it’s $5 a bin. Pills haven’t been a thing for years. My clients, especially the younger clients, were switching in favor of risk. Over and over I heard the same thing. They were tired of having friends die on opiates and meth was a safer option for a buzz. Crack is also coming back strong. Meth this time around is near pharmaceutical quality. There’s no more bathtub meth. 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Heroin is already cheap here. Some areas it’s $5 a bin. Pills haven’t been a thing for years. My clients, especially the younger clients, were switching in favor of risk. Over and over I heard the same thing. They were tired of having friends die on opiates and meth was a safer option for a buzz. Crack is also coming back strong. Meth this time around is near pharmaceutical quality. There’s no more bathtub meth. 

Heisenberg influence 

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

False 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Meth is prescribed to one in five u.s. school kids.

A lot of adults take it as well.....fucked up really.

https://www.drugrehab.com/addiction/drugs/crystal-meth/meth-vs-adderall/