Check your account email address ×

Top-secret UFO files could ‘gravely damage’ US national security, Navy says

8 hours ago, bussman said:

“Aliens”

The soft disclosure is already happening. The mind conditioning has been going on steady since Orson Welles. :news: 

Human discussion of aliens goes back thousands of years.  

35 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Human discussion of aliens goes back thousands of years.  

It absolutely does. Angels and demons, almost every single culture had them. Then a massive shift in “thinking” the past 150 years or so, almost like it was planned that way. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

It absolutely does. Angels and demons, almost every single culture had them. Then a massive shift in “thinking” the past 150 years or so, almost like it was planned that way. 

Cultures have had stories about non human alien type species for a long time. They’re drawn on cave walls.

There were never any Angels and demons but there may have been aliens.

Man has always explained what he could not explain by ascribing whatever phenomenon in question to gods doing.

There is no god , there is certainly other life thouth.

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 2

Just now, SSFB said:

So I don’t see how you could think there’s some change in the thinking. 

How I see it.
For thousands of years almost every culture talks of a creator, a flood, angels, demons, deities, etc. Coincidence? 

Then all of a sudden (relative) it all is pushed aside, said it was wrong and it’s evolution, Big Bang, giant infinite universe, etc. 

The next step in that story is “aliens”. 

But it’s not. It’s still angels, demons, deities that have always been. It’ll be the greatest deception. 

Ancient man was light years smarter than modern man.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Man has always explained what he could not explain by ascribing whatever phenomenon in question to gods doing.

When one thinks of how vast the universe is , it does seem that it would be mathmaticly impossible for their not to be.

That is a bigger leap of faith than God as the creator. 

We’ve been fooled. Fooled into thinking God isn’t real. Fooled into thinking we’re smart. Once the “aliens” get rolled out it’ll be the greatest deception in history. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

How I see it.
For thousands of years almost every culture talks of a creator, a flood, angels, demons, deities, etc. Coincidence? 

Then all of a sudden (relative) it all is pushed aside, said it was wrong and it’s evolution, Big Bang, giant infinite universe, etc. 

But it’s not. It’s still angels, demons, deities that have always been. It’ll be the greatest deception. 

Or ancient man was fucking dumb and everything they couldnt explain was god

Seriously ....you ca  shove your head in the ground all day but all you're doing is denying science. 

• Like 1

That is a bigger leap of faith than God as the creator. 

We’ve been fooled. Fooled into thinking God isn’t real. Fooled into thinking we’re smart. Once the “aliens” get rolled out it’ll be the greatest deception in history. 

Nope....there are billions of planets just like ours. How fucking simple minded would you have to be to think there arent other smart lifeforms out there

Just now, steve from amherst said:

When one thinks of how vast the universe is , it does seem that it would be mathmaticly impossible for their not to be.

The universe is vast? We’ve only been told that.....just like the argument against a creator. Not saying it can’t be but you and I know nothing other than what we think we see. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Or ancient man was fucking dumb and everything they couldnt explain was god

Seriously ....you ca  shove your head in the ground all day but all you're doing is denying science. 

That’s what you’ve been told. That’s it. But go ahead and have faith in that if you wish. 

Science? Real science I’ve never denied, in fact it supports the Bible every time. 

Edited by bussman

That’s what you’ve been told. That’s it. But go ahead and have faith in that if you wish. 

Science? Real science I’ve never denied, in fact it supports the Bible every time. 

:lol:

Nope....there are billions of planets just like ours. How fucking simple minded would you have to be to think there arent other smart lifeforms out there

There are billions of planets because you’ve been told that. You personally have zero evidence of that. So chose you’re blind faith, I’ll chose mine. 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

There was something on the news last week about somewhere similar in size to earth with the supposed ability to sustain life.

This is exactly what I’m talking about. “The news says”. 

And? 

I understand fully questioning or even denying the existence of God made on 5 sense tangible evidence. But accepting another story without any evidence doesn't match that same standard. “Stars” in the sky? That’s all we can see. Doesn’t make it anything than reflections into our eyes. 

deep field imagery from Hubble telescope shows the density of galaxy's in space It's impressive what is out there.

I'm starting to like the alien dna manipulation theory. We are a dna experiment and the aliens created us. So they technically are the creator and so the story goes.......

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bussman said:

How I see it.

How are aliens the “next step” if stories about Aliens have been around for a long time? 

Just now, Roosting said:

deep field imagery from Hubble telescope shows the density of galaxy's in space It's impressive what is out there.

I'm starting to like the alien dna manipulation theory. We are a dna experiment and the aliens created us. So they technically are the creator and so the story goes.......

The Bible talks about that thoroughly. That’s where something like the nephilim come from. So think about it, in that case the “alien” is a demon. 

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

This is exactly what I’m talking about. “The news says”. 

And? 

I understand fully questioning or even denying the existence of God made on 5 sense tangible evidence. But accepting another story without any evidence doesn't match that same standard. “Stars” in the sky? That’s all we can see. Doesn’t make it anything than reflections into our eyes. 

Science has accomplishments that can be measured. Satellites are in space. Thats not me believing what the news says. If you get a powerful enough telescope you can spot the ISS across the sky.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

How are aliens the “next step” if stories about Aliens have been around for a long time? 

It’s the next step in Satan’s fraud. Explaining angels and demons as “aliens”. We’ve been conditioned for this over the last 50-100 years, it sure looks like that “disclosure” is coming soon. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Science has accomplishments that can be measured. Satellites are in space. Thats not me believing what the news says. If you get a powerful enough telescope you can spot the ISS across the sky.

Nope....sorry