Check your account email address ×

The Hero Comey

FBI Director James Comey argued privately that it was too close to Election Day for the United States government to name Russia as meddling in the U.S. election and ultimately ensured that the FBI's name was not on the document that the U.S. government put out, a former FBI official tells CNBC.

The official said some government insiders are perplexed as to why Comey would have election timing concerns with the Russian disclosure but not with the Huma Abedin email discovery disclosure he made Friday.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Show me where in the Constitution it says the government has a right to privacy

how about this instead? stfu with your nonsense.

The Freedom of Information Act

The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)bk-externallink.gif generally provides that any person has the right to request access to federal agency records or information except to the extent the records are protected from disclosure by any of nine exemptions contained in the law or by one of three special law enforcement record exclusions.

Exemptions

The nine exemption categories that authorize government agencies to withhold information are:

1. classified information for national defense or foreign policy
  2. internal personnel rules and practices
  3. information that is exempt under other laws
  4. trade secrets and confidential business information
  5. inter-agency or intra-agency memoranda or letters that are protected by legal privileges
  6. personnel and medical files
  7. law enforcement records or information
  8. information concerning bank supervision
  9. geological and geophysical information

Vince I was told today Russia is our friend....Benny actually said this....

the russians arent any more communist than the USA is :lol: in fact given the recent revelations I'd say their elections are every bit as legitimate and democratic as ours 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

how about this instead? stfu with your nonsense.

The Freedom of Information Act

The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)bk-externallink.gif generally provides that any person has the right to request access to federal agency records or information except to the extent the records are protected from disclosure by any of nine exemptions contained in the law or by one of three special law enforcement record exclusions.

Exemptions

The nine exemption categories that authorize government agencies to withhold information are:

1. classified information for national defense or foreign policy
  2. internal personnel rules and practices
  3. information that is exempt under other laws
  4. trade secrets and confidential business information
  5. inter-agency or intra-agency memoranda or letters that are protected by legal privileges
  6. personnel and medical files
  7. law enforcement records or information
  8. information concerning bank supervision
  9. geological and geophysical information

Not the Constitution. Laws passed by illegitimate authority are illegitimate.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The DNC is not government, and since when is strategizing to putting a winning campaign together a crime?

Treason - noun.

Pronounced ( tree-sun)

Definition: Just politics

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

the russians arent any more communist than the USA is :lol: in fact given the recent revelations I'd say their elections are every bit as legitimate and democratic as ours 

You have a long history of lies and hypocrisy,

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Not the Constitution. Laws passed by illegitimate authority are illegitimate.

Treason - noun.

Pronounced ( tree-sun)

Definition: Just politics

If you want change you should run for office instead of just talking about change.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

are you really this naive? serious question. there are many valid concerns with russia and their desires and plans. having a puppet like trump in the WH would benefit them, and him, very nicely.

Naive?  About what?  The cold war ended 30 fucking years ago.  Are you stupid?  Maybe we should revisit Vietnam again, or hey....maybe drop another A-bomb on Japan (make MC's day).  You fucking idiots are amazing to me.  Our politicians are being proven to be as corrupt as just about humanly possible and half of our idiot nation chooses to follow their ill-equipped and immoral leadership in believing and blaming some other source or country for revealing it.  It's AMAZING to me.  Again with the left fuck heads.....it's the gun...not the shooter.  You fucking idiots should be disassembled and hung out on display.

Or hey....go watch Rocky IV again.  :lol:  Are you retards trying to live some "days of old" glory-missed part of your lives?  Maybe you should have signed up and put your money where your mouth is before you got too old and stupid where the only place you can run your "bad ass war mouths" are on a snowmobile forum board.  Good grief.

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The DNC is not government, and since when is strategizing to putting a winning campaign together a crime?

Actually the dnc will lose their class action lawsyit for defrauding sanders supporters

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Good morning sunshine!  Glad you are here to represent the senility band of geriatric imbeciles.  Because holy shit....your shit is amazingly funny to me.  Do you eat checkers?

If you want change you should run for office instead of just talking about change.

Thanks for the liberalsplaining...

I just love to be told what is an acceptable way to go about my activism efforts from wishy washy neoliberal cheerleaders

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Naive?  About what?  The cold war ended 30 fucking years ago.  Are you stupid?  Maybe we should revisit Vietnam again, or hey....maybe drop another A-bomb on Japan (make MC's day).  You fucking idiots are amazing to me.  Our politicians are being proven to be as corrupt as just about humanly possible and half of our idiot nation chooses to follow their ill-equipped and immoral leadership in believing and blaming some other source or country for revealing it.  It's AMAZING to me.  Again with the left fuck heads.....it's the gun...not the shooter.  You fucking idiots should be disassembled and hung out on display.

Or hey....go watch Rocky IV again.  :lol:  Are you retards trying to live some "days of old" glory-missed part of your lives?  Maybe you should have signed up and put your money where your mouth is before you got too old and stupid where the only place you can run your "bad ass war mouths" are on a snowmobile forum board.  Good grief.

Jesus your a naive idiot.  

Just now, motonoggin said:

Thanks for the liberalsplaining...

I just love to be told what is an acceptable way to go about my activism efforts from wishy washy neoliberal cheerleaders

So tell us about your activism and how it's going to change a country that is 300 million strong.

BTW, whether you can see it or not your boy Bernie has effected change.

So tell us about your activism and how it's going to change a country that is 300 million strong.

BTW, whether you can see it or not your boy Bernie has effected change.

He was never my 'boy'. He was saying things I agreed with, so I voted for him.

When he stopped doing that, he lost my support. 

I'm loyal to ideas, not people. 

You should try it sometime, pretty liberating. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

They're  whole defense was basically 'well, we're liars. Your fault for believing us.'

no, those were some remarks from some dip shit attorneys and you bought into it

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

you could have just said "yes i am" and saved all that typing. i swear some of you live in a damn cave, completely naive to the world around you.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

no, those were some remarks from some dip shit attorneys and you bought into it

you could have just said "yes i am" and saved all that typing. i swear some of you live in a damn cave, completely naive to the world around you.

Yeah, Attorneys defending the DNC against a fraud lawsuit. :lol: