Sign in to follow this  
revrnd

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

Recommended Posts

 

#FireTrudeau

 

Fire Trudeau

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2020 at 2:57 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Jesus Poncho you have a handful of plane over the ocean :lol:  most are not the BANNED USA :lmao: 

Yes USA is going state to state as your meme is showing :lol: 

 

keep posting

That is a one minute snap shot, are you that stupid.....we have hundreds of welfare seeking newbies every hour arriving to receive your libtard leaders handout....can you not figure this out.  Are you that stupid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Teflon boy buying the vote....again and again. He is complete filth and the shame of the earth....unless you are a Liberal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The few that hold the country together..are the ones that pay,........and when we can’t pay, it will be our fault they all failed.......simple Libtardanomics. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:news:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, irv said:

:news:

:lol:  

IRV is in the anti vaccine crowd.

Covid is a hoax 

Did you buy a Q t-shirt and hat on sale at the beginning of the day?

:lol:

 

Organized protests are cool eh IRV

 

so were all these 70k carrying and chanting for Trump?  did they do it in French too?

or just the paid ones from Qanon 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Trudeau's peeps.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

 

 

Trudeau's peeps.

 

 

Aren't the Liberals such a nice, sand, caring and compassionate bunch. :news:

https://torontosun.com/news/national/suspect-arrested-at-canada-u-s-border-in-connection-with-ricin-letter-addressed-to-white-house/wcm/c6cf0945-82b0-480f-ad2d-37f2da583bb0/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

 

 

Trudeau's peeps.

 

 

HE is NOT TRUDEAU's anything - REBEL is just making up shit for you to enjoy

but cool post AC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, irv said:

Do you think Bernardo votes Liberal - 

Consider 99% of all charity work is from LIBERAL people, I think many are more than caring :dunno: 

Name 1 charity organization that is completely run by Conservatives - you can google all day to find it.

feed to homeless 

shelters

 

 

Your world has turned LEFT and RIGHT in the past year - sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

big dips on world markets

15,910.90 −288.07 (1.78%)

Sep. 21, 10:02 a.m. EDT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

HE is NOT TRUDEAU's anything - REBEL is just making up shit for you to enjoy

but cool post AC

 

 

 

119655139_327173145182779_7817250178449152856_n---Edited.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

 

 

 

119655139_327173145182779_7817250178449152856_n---Edited.png

HE HASN'T  ANYTHING TO DO WITH TRUDEAU 

 

Curious is this any different than when you post about killing Trudeau or someone should kill him?  just wondering as many here have made this statement.

IRV thinks that is okay as long as you don't speak  badly about Donald Trump his favourite President

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

HE HASN'T  ANYTHING TO DO WITH TRUDEAU 

 

Curious is this any different than when you post about killing Trudeau or someone should kill him?  just wondering as many here have made this statement.

IRV thinks that is okay as long as you don't speak  badly about Donald Trump his favourite President

 

You trying to be an idiot or does it just come natural to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Do you think Bernardo votes Liberal - 

Consider 99% of all charity work is from LIBERAL people, I think many are more than caring :dunno: 

Name 1 charity organization that is completely run by Conservatives - you can google all day to find it.

feed to homeless 

shelters

 

 

Your world has turned LEFT and RIGHT in the past year - sad

oh look fail making shit up again and passing it off as fact :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You trying to be an idiot or does it just come natural to you.

You post this all the time and so do others :dunno:  why is this guy different?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, frenchy said:

oh look fail making shit up again and passing it off as fact :lol: 

yup show me any charity or homeless blah blah this is run by a Conservative 

 

it is fact

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

yup show me any charity or homeless blah blah this is run by a Conservative 

 

it is fact

most charities are religious and most religious people are conservative. You lose. loser. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

HE HASN'T  ANYTHING TO DO WITH TRUDEAU 

 

Curious is this any different than when you post about killing Trudeau or someone should kill him?  just wondering as many here have made this statement.

IRV thinks that is okay as long as you don't speak  badly about Donald Trump his favourite President

 

So, you creep me in the CE section looking for/reading my posts, but instead of commenting there you bring it back to your safe place in the Ontario section like a little coward? 

You're one strange, fucked up, dude, Fail. :crazy:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, irv said:

So, you creep me in the CE section looking for/reading my posts, but instead of commenting there you bring it back to your safe place in the Ontario section like a little coward? 

You're one strange, fucked up, dude, Fail. :crazy:

I have only been in the MUSIC thread haven't read anything of yours there.

rah rah Trump says the Canadian :lol: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

 

 

Image

funny but yes high dollar and high oil prices and yet nothing but deficits, we can a agree here.

Remember when people were leaving Canada under Harper by the thousands to fight with ISIS?  Those were cool days unlike today where this doesn't happen.

 

I guess you a pick and choose what the meme should say

When covid spending stops next month what will the projected deficit be?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

funny but yes high dollar and high oil prices and yet nothing but deficits, we can a agree here.

Remember when people were leaving Canada under Harper by the thousands to fight with ISIS?  Those were cool days unlike today where this doesn't happen.

yeah, the fact that ISIS is not fighting anywhere and have essentially been defeated has nothing to do with that. Man your ignorance knows no bounds :lol: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, frenchy said:

yeah, the fact that ISIS is not fighting anywhere and have essentially been defeated has nothing to do with that. Man your ignorance knows no bounds :lol: 

Yes I know ISIS defeated under Trudeau, what is it you don't understand..

The hate from Harper didn't help the situation at the time and was the main reason he lost the election 

 

Trudeau taking the heat for the ones that left Canada under Harper -

 

remember he had a recession that lasted his entire term and ended the day Trudeau was elected 

 

you are pretty funny 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.