Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

13 hours ago, Boered said:

LOL, Europeans are smart and have realized there is so much more to life than working 60 hours per week with two weeks vacation. They do just fine and have far better lives than most idiots here.

I'll take Canada anyday.

He ummed & ahhed his way thru a speech in Amitrice today. I wonder if there is a topic he could talk about in a professional manner? It's no wonder he was a drama teacher, there's no way he could remember his lines long enough to be an actor.

5 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Hows the significance of Tudeau on world stage.

All the world leaders wanted to speak with Trump and no one turned to invite Trudeau into the huddle.

But he probably got a couple photo op huggs to make up for it later.

On ‎27‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 0:03 AM, revrnd said:

This could be posted in the Wynnebag thread as well since Professor Honeydew was present @ the announcement:

https://www.canada.ca/en/transport-canada/news/2017/05/government_of_canadatodevelopanationalzero-emissionsvehiclestrat.html

If people don't want green vehicles, how are they going to force people to buy them?

Are the provincial & federal gov'ts going to get rid of their limos & large SUVs? I doubt it, so just another case of do as I say, not as I do.

I wonder what Wynnebag travels in now.

On ‎27‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 6:35 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Funny last weekend at the 156 exit on the 400.  They installed about 15 ev charge stations, all were occupied with gas cars trucks cause the parking lot as usual became full.  Luckily there were no faggot vehicles present or requiring a recharge cause they would have been waiting.

During the winter you will find trucks and sled trailers parked in that area of the Petro Can. I can hardly wait for Wynnebag to set up parking fines for obstructing a recharge that will be on par or in excess of illegal parking in a handicap space.

On ‎27‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 7:55 PM, revrnd said:

He knows (or his advisors) that if he puts troops in harm's way in the next 2 years, the sight of body bags won't help his chances for re-election.

I caught some of his speech from the G7 today. When did we elect PM Care Bear? He sounds more at home reading stories to pre-schoolers than talking to dignitaries. 

On the topic of the G7, was there any reporting of protests in Sicily? I wonder if the 'usual suspects' show up to act up in Charlevoix next year @ the G7 meeting?

Trudope has paid more attention to the damages of the Italian earth quake than he has the flooding here in Canada.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-italy-amatrice-pope-1.4135087

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That is really priceless.  The video portion that is.  Really shows what a clown we have as PM 

didn't get to see the entire video I guess.  Do you know why and where they were at the time? Do you know the topic of the huddle?  Answer to all is NO you don't.

Only the weak and insecure need to be center of attraction 24/7....

The only person shunned was Trump for most of that summit.... I don't think his lecture on paying more and USA is KING went over that well.

But you guys keep it up, Bashing Canada makes you feel all fuzzy inside

Edited by 1trailmaker

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

didn't get to see the entire video I guess.  Do you know why and where they were at the time? Do you know the topic of the huddle?  Answer to all is NO you don't.

The only person shunned was Trump for most of that summit.... I don't think his lecture on paying more and USA is KING went over that well.

Only bored horny housewives and you get all gooey over Trudeau

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Trudope has paid more attention to the damages of the Italian earth quake than he has the flooding here in Canada.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-italy-amatrice-pope-1.4135087

so now you have a problem with visiting a earthquake hit city?  where a canadian died = ANTI CANADIAN AGAIN

Not sure how a flooded basement compares to 300 dead and city in ruins -  I guess its an ANTI CANADIAN THING

I hope that Trudeau gets the POPE to come here and apologize to the children the church has hurt.  But you can keep your focus on ANTI CANADA bullshit you spew

I am guessing you are against Trudeau sending Military to Quebec flood zones? 

What a tool

4 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Only bored horny housewives and you get all gooey over Trudeau

I don't get gooey, I just don't see why the hate other than being a ONEWAY.   Canada is doing well on all fronts - prove that wrong

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so now you have a problem with visiting a earthquake hit city?  where a canadian died = ANTI CANADIAN AGAIN

Not sure how a flooded basement compares to 300 dead and city in ruins -  I guess its an ANTI CANADIAN THING

I hope that Trudeau gets the POPE to come here and apologize to the children the church has hurt.  But you can keep your focus on ANTI CANADA bullshit you spew

I am guessing you are against Trudeau sending Military to Quebec flood zones? 

What a tool

You can't really be as much of a total moron as you portray yourself to be here. Have you been tested? It's overdue. A flooded basement!!!! Get your head out of your ass. There are lots of houses where they have lost everything they own, they can't return to their house until they are checked for safety and many house owners may be told they won't be allowed to repair or rebuild.

Countless home owners policies don't cover flooding either so they are on their own.

http://www.ibc.ca/nt/insurance-101/critters/home-insurance-spring-thaw-hood-damage-covered-by-home-insurance

It must be a libturd thing for the PM of Canada to be MORE concerned about the people in a town in Italy than the 10'S OF THOUSANDS OF FLOOD IMPACTED CANADIANS he is supposed to represent.

You guess wrong as usual dumb as a stump. I am not against sending Military to help flood victims. The point is Trudope should be doing MORE, MUCH MORE for the Canadians he is supposed to represent.  

14 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You can't really be as much of a total moron as you portray yourself to be here. Have you been tested? It's overdue. A flooded basement!!!! Get your head out of your ass. There are lots of houses where they have lost everything they own, they can't return to their house until they are checked for safety and many house owners may be told they won't be allowed to repair or rebuild.

Countless home owners policies don't cover flooding either so they are on their own.

http://www.ibc.ca/nt/insurance-101/critters/home-insurance-spring-thaw-hood-damage-covered-by-home-insurance

It must be a libturd thing for the PM of Canada to be MORE concerned about the people in a town in Italy than the 10'S OF THOUSANDS OF FLOOD IMPACTED CANADIANS he is supposed to represent.

You guess wrong as usual dumb as a stump. I am not against sending Military to help flood victims. The point is Trudope should be doing MORE, MUCH MORE for the Canadians he is supposed to represent.  

Like what? show up more often so you can say PHOTO OP :lmao: 

So you are okay with Trudeau helping by getting the Military into the zone? you are okay with 250k sandbags bought and delivered?  you are okay with his visit to the zone?  oh wait you didn't realize any of that from your meme's you seek out for you info

9 minutes ago, revrnd said:

He's playing to the Italian voters here in Canada who probably vote Liberal.

AC just hit the floor dead :lmao: Most of the Italians I know hate Trudeau and love Trump, this includes AC 

is it possible he has some compassion for dead children and adults?  clearly you have none but bashing him for visiting

58 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Does it matter?

7 minutes ago, franks pond said:

he had there attention

ffs.jpg

:lmao: what took so long to post this pic?

That is Trump in the front-left with black jacket

Why not post better picks that represents Canada in a positive matter

private meeting with Trump

trudeau-europe-20170527.jpg

I will fuck you hard, unlike Trump

image.jpg

Leading the pack

SKP101407932_hd.jpg

wire-649543-1495818960-574_634x422.jpg

Confidence level high

wire-649511-1495818932-441_634x1018.jpg

The FACT Trump admires Trudeau is good for Canada