Check your account email address ×

2020 Iron Dog Teams

20 hours ago, Anler said:

Thats what I mean, those guys were fun to watch. Nobody worth watching now. 

The tracks suck now too. Except maybe Lake Geneva they are 35 second lap times with very little character.

3 minutes ago, s pump said:

The tracks suck now too. Except maybe Lake Geneva they are 35 second lap times with very little character.

The tracks are too short.  They want the stands to be able to view every part of the race.  That’s dumb to me....along with all left hand turns.  Double the track width, add 50% in length and throw in a few rights.  WIN!  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The tracks are too short.  They want the stands to be able to view every part of the race.  That’s dumb to me....along with all left hand turns.  Double the track width, add 50% in length and throw in a few rights.  WIN!  

yup

28 minutes ago, s pump said:

I’ve been to the lake Geneva race a few times. I think I had more fun in the pits talking to a couple guys I knew there racing, and checking out the new sleds on display. Snocross racing is really boring to watch IMO.

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

It was bad ass back then and it's still pretty bad ass but the tracks have gotten much smaller and there are no huge jumps like there used to be.  When we raced Duluth, Winnipeg, Canterbury, Park X, etc. back in 2005 and 2006 the tracks were huge and the jumps even bigger.  Huge downhill triples at Duluth and Geneva.  Now days most of the tracks are just big ovals with one or maybe two right hand turns.  

32 minutes ago, s pump said:

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed...Bring Back The Flyin Finn!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Agreed...Bring Back The Flyin Finn!!!!!!

Oh, there is still plenty of big air on the tracks.  Duluth is good and a few more do a good job at it.  NY last year was insane...and funny as fuck to watch.   I don't think that's the problem.  My biggest is the width.  There's just usually one good line.  On many of these races, if you aren't in on the hole shot...it's over.  There's no reasonable places to try and pass.  If I had one wish granted...widen the fucking tracks.  

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2611.jpg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

Looks like all of the iron dog racers know there is zero chance of winning the iron dog on a pro cross so not even going to try... 

I don't know if it's even the chassis but the motor.   Newfs 800 cats blew up in caines quest 

39 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I don't know if it's even the chassis but the motor.   Newfs 800 cats blew up in caines quest 

Poo riders talking about blown motors.  :lol:

How many podiums has that chassis wreck of an Anys wicked up?  Jesus!  Even racers were using still using the IQR until just a year or two ago.  Terrain Domination!!!!!!  :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How many podiums has that chassis wreck of an Anys wicked up?  Jesus!  Even racers were using still using the IQR until just a year or two ago.  Terrain Domination!!!!!!  :lmao:

4 of the last 5 years and one year was a tie with skidoo..

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No comment on the blowing up straight on changing the subject eh?  How telling :snack: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

:lol: Poor zammy boom boom.   Has PDS! (Polaris derangement syndrome) 

That's not a thing.  My actions are only a reaction to the Cat haters by poor baby brother.  Can't be #1 in sales and can't beat Cat on the track.  :lol: 

A fine consumer friendly sled though.  SOTY!!!!  :thumbsup:  

Image result for kramer laughing gif

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's not a thing.  My actions are only a reaction to the Cat haters by poor baby brother.  Can't be #1 in sales and can't beat Cat on the track.  :lol: 

A fine consumer friendly sled though.  SOTY!!!!  :thumbsup:  

Image result for kramer laughing gif

You forgot soty 4 of the last 5 years which the 1 was a tie. :snack: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

4 years strong vs 1 year on "others" :news: 

:lol: "Dependability!"  My Poo buddies use the shit out of their warranties.  Sure, they have to ride old spare metal most of the season but, they all have the new Poo jackets so......

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: "Dependability!"  My Poo buddies use the shit out of their warranties.  Sure, they have to ride old spare metal most of the season but, they all have the new Poo jackets so......

It's nice to have a company stand behind their product and back it with 4 years like doo and poo :bc: