Check your account email address ×

Acute Positional Vertigo

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

How are those wild mood swings Ballsack you roided out midget dago POS :finger3:

There are some wild mood swings where you are concerned.  People go from hating you because you are a shit eating liar, to hating you because you are a shit eating liar. 

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'm fine laying down. When I get up I get nauseous and light headed. Room spins for a second once in a while. Lay back down and im fine 5 minutes later

Did you happen to get another jolt at work ? Maybe your peabrain is getting fried ?

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

That's what the doc said I have. Its gay. Hopefully this script knocks it out and it goes away. 

Also I have to have another spinal and lumbar MRI. There goes $500

Not a doctor but I couldnt find acute postitional vertigo with a search without the word benign coming up as well. So it’s possible the physio therapy cure works. 

None of them had MRI’s.  They just went for 1 or two physio treatments and were fine. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not a doctor but I couldnt find acute postitional vertigo with a search without the word benign coming up as well. So it’s possible the physio therapy cure works. 

None of them had MRI’s.  They just went for 1 or two physio treatments and were fine. 

She may have said benign.....bppv or something. Acute just means sudden and not chronic etc. 

The mri is for something totally unrelated to the vertigo. I have 2 ruptured discs in my back. Been almost 9 years since I had an mri and theres been some changes so she wants another one and said I should have had another one 5 years ago

My wife had a spell with that, it was hell for her. Doesn't suffer from it now but she will not go on boats. That seems to trigger it, or it has in the past so she just won't do it. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

She may have said benign.....bppv or something. Acute just means sudden and not chronic etc. 

The mri is for something totally unrelated to the vertigo. I have 2 ruptured discs in my back. Been almost 9 years since I had an mri and theres been some changes so she wants another one and said I should have had another one 5 years ago

http://www.ifscphysio.com/physiotherapy-treatment-for-vertigo-bppv/

it sounds like witch Dr shit but it worked 3 for 3 in our family. 

13 hours ago, snoughnut said:

$500 is chump change, I forked out 6k out of pocket for my tumor removal last year and I have to have a CT scan and endoscopy in October, those will cost me close to 2k. 

11 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Co-pay on my latest CT scan was $1550.  Have another one of those next week.

11 hours ago, Woodtick said:

When my wife gave birth to are youngest,things went south. CICU for weeks ect. Every body is healthy now. The bill was $840k for what was supposed too be  a simple child birth.

11 hours ago, Dieselgeek said:

Healthcare costs never cease to amaze! I'm at 1 million in the last 3 years for various surgeries. More in the future. 

It’s always weird to hear people talk like that. My buddy in Arizona said he has spent $800,000.00 of his million dollar policy and he’s only in his early 60’s. After that he’s paying out of pocket. 

Would that be right or did I hear him wrong?

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

http://www.ifscphysio.com/physiotherapy-treatment-for-vertigo-bppv/

it sounds like witch Dr shit but it worked 3 for 3 in our family. 

Yup....that's what she explained to me and the symptoms are exactly that. 

What she prescribed me is just dramamine. It's working and I can get up and move around this morning without any dizziness or nausea. 

Very strange....I never go to the doctor basically ever. If an issue seems like it could be caused by something neurological though I dont mess around. It was a bit unsettling to be honest.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

It’s always weird to hear people talk like that. My buddy in Arizona said he has spent $800,000.00 of his million dollar policy and he’s only in his early 60’s. After that he’s paying out of pocket. 

Would that be right or did I hear him wrong?

Some policies can have a cap. That isnt totally uncommon.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....that's what she explained to me and the symptoms are exactly that. 

What she prescribed me is just dramamine. It's working and I can get up and move around this morning without any dizziness or nausea. 

Very strange....I never go to the doctor basically ever. If an issue seems like it could be caused by something neurological though I dont mess around. It was a bit unsettling to be honest.

All the talk of crystals in the ear and all they do is move their head around in weird angles sounds sketch. I asked if they shook chicken feathers over her head. Our physio is covered under our factory health plan but I think it’s less than$100.00 per visit. Well worth it not to be drugged up. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

All the talk of crystals in the ear and all they do is move their head around in weird angles sounds sketch. I asked if they shook chicken feathers over her head. Our physio is covered under our factory health plan but I think it’s less than$100.00 per visit. Well worth it not to be drugged up. 

She said for most people it just goes away on its own fairly quickly

Wow. Crazy back read. Hope you start feeling better soon Ben. Dizzy is a terrible way to go through life. 

:bc: to all of you facing medical issues. Lucky for me that midgets are pretty much immune to all that stuff. Hospital visits are half price for us. Two midgets will easily fit in one bed. 

Good luck to all of you. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow. Crazy back read. Hope you start feeling better soon Ben. Dizzy is a terrible way to go through life. 

:bc: to all of you facing medical issues. Lucky for me that midgets are pretty much immune to all that stuff. Hospital visits are half price for us. Two midgets will easily fit in one bed. 

Good luck to all of you. 

But arent you technically a leprecaun? Either way you are pretty lucky I guess. :bc: 

Just went through 3 months of the dizzys.

Had a get off on the sled at 90mph. Don't remember a thing, busted wrist , plate 7 screws.

But fuck the dizzy shit is brutal cant walk in a strait line, room spinning, just out of sorts for the most part.

Told it's all in the inner ear fluid. Phisio can realign the inner ear to get it all sorted out. Of course I didn't find out about it until I was almost over it.

Don't wish it on anyone

6 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Just went through 3 months of the dizzys.

Had a get off on the sled at 90mph. Don't remember a thing, busted wrist , plate 7 screws.

But fuck the dizzy shit is brutal cant walk in a strait line, room spinning, just out of sorts for the most part.

Told it's all in the inner ear fluid. Phisio can realign the inner ear to get it all sorted out. Of course I didn't find out about it until I was almost over it.

Don't wish it on anyone

The naseua is what wa getting me yesterday. Room would spin and I'd get light headed and then instant near puking naseua. That's gone today but still feel a bit woozy when I move around. Tolerable at least

you get the spin without the booze. I found there would be a position I could put my head that would reduce or eliminate it quickly. Just looking left would seem to fix it but turning to the right not so great.

In the morning I would have to sit on the side of the bed for 10-20 min depending on how bad it was. There was no point trying to walk as I would have fell down.

Just now, Roosting said:

you get the spin without the booze. I found there would be a position I could put my head that would reduce or eliminate it quickly. Just looking left would seem to fix it but turning to the right not so great.

In the morning I would have to sit on the side of the bed for 10-20 min depending on how bad it was. There was no point trying to walk as I would have fell down.

Not fun...certainly reminded me of being really drunk.