Check your account email address ×

Our allies hate us. I read it here.

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Obama is far superior to Trump.  Neither is the most desired leader.

Neal

If you believe that you must be a complete moron!  See, everyone gets to play!

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

If you believe that you must be a complete moron!  See, everyone gets to play!

The difference being you are correct :) Kneel not so much 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

That's not a description of leadership, it's a description of bullying.  

Trump isn't a leader, he's a bully.

Neal

Can you imagine the idiots that find Zam’s idea of a leader..a leader? 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Can you imagine the idiots that find Zam’s idea of a leader..a leader? 

:lol:

Many do. Still wondering how we got Trump?

Imagine those who, in any fashion, thought Obama was a strong leader.  Weak minds prefer weak leadership.  It makes sense to them.

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, he isn't, and if you believe that what he is doing is what is "needed" and the only way to do it then you are a complete moron. 

Neal

A good leader never passes the burden of leadership to those under him. Trump does this constantly. I have never heard him one time take ownership of a fuckup. How anyone could consider that leadership is beyond me. Frightening really....considering those proclaiming his leadership are ex military.  

Edited by spin_dry

Just now, spin_dry said:

A good leader never passes the burden of leadership to those under him. Trump does this constantly. I have never heard him one time take ownership of a fuckup. How anyone could consider that leadership is beyond. Frightening really....considering those proclaiming his leadership are ex military.  

So a good leader shouldn’t delegate?

Wait a second...I GOT IT!  “TOXIC LEADERSHIP!!”

:lmao:

Spread it around your class!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Many do. Still wondering how we got Trump?

Imagine those who, in any fashion, thought Obama was a strong leader.  Weak minds prefer weak leadership.  It makes sense to them.

Idiots prefer the buck passer. Is this what they now teach in the military? No wonder America is losing wars and lowering military entrance requirements.  

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Idiots prefer the buck passer. Is this what they now teach in the military? No wonder America is losing wars and lowering military entrance requirements.  

Sit your sad self down and stifle it.  You don’t have enough experience dealing with anything outside of society’s low life drop outs to comment on anything pertaining to leadership.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Sit your sad self down and stifle it.  You don’t have enough experience dealing with anything outside of societies low life drop outs to comment on anything pertaining to leadership.

On the cusp of Memorial Day and you’re praising the buck passer. Now I’ve seen it all. :lol: 

Just now, spin_dry said:

On the cusp of Memorial Day and you’re praising the buck passer. Now I’ve seen it all. :lol: 

I’m not praising him.  I’m insulting the liberal’s idea of leadership while acknowledging Trump is better than Obama.

Oh, you a big Memorial Day guy?  Yeah...I’m sure of it.  I’m sure your absolute disdain for the military allows you to mourn those that died in uniform properly.  :lol:

Give it a rest, Mr. sad angry pants.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

A good leader never passes the burden of leadership to those under him. Trump does this constantly. I have never heard him one time take ownership of a fuckup. How anyone could consider that leadership is beyond me. Frightening really....considering those proclaiming his leadership are ex military.  

BINGO...hires them as he praises them profusely but when shit goes south....usually because of his contradictory  petulant behavior and comments.... they suddenly become idiots and lazy. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Sit your sad self down and stifle it.  You don’t have enough experience dealing with anything outside of society’s low life drop outs to comment on anything pertaining to leadership.

Settle down Colonel Trautman.....

IMG_4784.JPG.a9b0c3f13890a035049305d9c6ab73e9.JPG

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

”If you send that many people in there to get him, don’t forget one thing.....a good supply of body bags!”

:lmao:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not praising him.  I’m insulting the liberal’s idea of leadership while acknowledging Trump is better than Obama.

Oh, you a big Memorial Day guy?  Yeah...I’m sure of it.  I’m sure your absolute disdain for the military allows you to mourn those that died in uniform properly.  :lol:

Give it a rest, Mr. sad angry pants.

What do you think? 65-70% of Americans believe it’s for picnics? 

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  A country’s leadership standing up for its citizens and putting them first = Bully.

Only in America have we developed this kind of weak links in the chain.

Neal has always been a full out flake.

8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Neal has always been a full out flake.

He’s part of this show.  I like his flakeyness.  Not too crunchy...not too mushy.  Just rite!  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

He's a legend in his own mind...

I don’t have a “mean streets of Chicago” ribbon tho.

Holy Christ!  :lol2:

Just now, Zambroski said:

He’s part of this show.  I like his flakeyness.  Not too crunchy...not too mushy.  Just rite!  :lol:

I don’t have a “mean streets of Chicago” ribbon tho.

Holy Christ!  :lol2:

You don't have anything.