Check your account email address ×

2019 Real World Sled of the Year!

1 hour ago, rump-rider said:

:lol: I think you lost all credibility with me with that one. I had a Nytro too. There is not a single thing mine did better than a 900T, and it’s not even remotely close. I mean come on. The 900T can run circles around a Nytro, kick it’s ass in a race, through bumps, and it doesn’t have a bunch of problems and quirks like the Nytro did.

Like I said, my turbo had quite a few problems. Nytro had zero, not even a hiccup. Never went back to the dealer and I had no problems with the handling of it. I can’t say that with the DOO. My second ride on it the problems started and was in the dealer after my first week trip with it. Front end is twitchy but I guess if I want to throw money at it I can correct it, struggles to see over 100 mph, back fires, vibrates like a son of a bitch, steering froze, almost left me stranded in the middle of nowhere when it was completely dead, launches the gas cap into orbit almost every time you spin the cap off, throttle lag, throttle surge coming into corners and the list goes on. 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Steering lock up? :lol: just kidding :bc: 

One of my smoother moves this year.  Another time bro was playing in a little meadow up off the trail, and buried himself.  He’s on a 146” w a 2.25” track, and I’m on a 137” w a 1.25”.... so he’s on his own getting out.  A dad and his couple boys come up the trail, see him stuck, stops to see if we wanted any help.  Before Inhad a chance to say “ all set”, his kid comes up and plows into him, drives the hood of the z370 he was on right into tunnel of dads sled, stove it up good.  :lol:  felt terrible, he was yelling at the poor kid where the brakes are.  I ended up yanking him out with the turbo, a snobunje and about 20 feet of rope.   Tons of untracked powder logging roads that were as good as it gets, 2-3’ of fresh and it doesn’t get any better.  Colorado, Quebec and lots of northern Maine, only managed around 2500 overall, but on several sleds and good variety.  Some epic rides with Sal Rosenstein, Silverbacks, etc.   :bc: 

3CC073CD-FC05-4322-8DD9-34C09C3EC3D2.jpeg

D2F44146-54B0-4839-88DF-CF43C2E10F97.jpeg

4E0C2AB8-73C3-4C21-A175-51210928B505.jpeg

5CCA37CE-0EB9-441E-A535-D3C8031C13FD.jpeg

81F45106-DCDE-4350-952A-D6B99D6023B1.jpeg

82EF9706-6ABB-4F49-BC51-B66CA2EE7DCD.jpeg

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

One of my smoother moves this year.  Another time bro was playing in a little meadow up off the trail, and buried himself.  He’s on a 146” w a 2.25” track, and I’m on a 137” w a 1.25”.... so he’s on his own getting out.  A dad and his couple boys come up the trail, see him stuck, stops to see if we wanted any help.  Before Inhad a chance to say “ all set”, his kid comes up and plows into him, drives the hood of the z370 he was on right into tunnel of dads sled, stove it up good.  :lol:  felt terrible, he was yelling at the poor kid where the brakes are.  I ended up yanking him out with the turbo, a snobunje and about 20 feet of rope.   Tons of untracked powder logging roads that were as good as it gets, 2-3’ of fresh and it doesn’t get any better.  Colorado, Quebec and lots of northern Maine, only managed around 2500 overall, but on several sleds and good variety.  Some epic rides with Sal Rosenstein, Silverbacks, etc.   :bc: 

3CC073CD-FC05-4322-8DD9-34C09C3EC3D2.jpeg

D2F44146-54B0-4839-88DF-CF43C2E10F97.jpeg

4E0C2AB8-73C3-4C21-A175-51210928B505.jpeg

I think it was a pretty awesome season all around :bc:   Seems like pretty much everyone on the board here had good snow also .

41 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I think it was a pretty awesome season all around :bc:   Seems like pretty much everyone on the board here had good snow also .

It was good getting buried multiple times with you too. :lol:  thank god for snobunjes

EC65E98A-214E-444C-B2F1-A0F0BE9454BA.jpeg

66CDAA50-C976-48F1-B956-2E8CC62A0DAD.jpeg

4230ADC1-4563-4B63-9505-6FD55390EFD7.jpeg

86A9011E-E4F0-456A-B7D0-43396D7B85F3.jpeg

Edited by DriftBusta

4 hours ago, Reevester said:

I hope mom and dad are good Jay. That's more important than sledding.

My gramps got sick last week and I had to take him to the hospital Sunday. Luckily he wasn't to bad and I could take him home with a pile of meds, been up there every day for the last week checking on him and grabbing some food and cleaning some clothes. His spirit was much better today. 

:bc:

They're both doing ok right now.  Mom turns 79 tomorrow. Dad just turned 86 on 2/1.  He's not in the best over all health.  He doesn't eat much. I think it's all the meds he has to take. I know one day  going to get a phone call and it's not going to be good.  86+ is a hell of a run tho.  I can only hope to make it that long. 

Hopefully he makes a full recovery soon. :bc:

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Don't take this bet!

I can imagine the "free ride" you're gonna get!

:lol:

993108051_tenor.gif_itemid7576946_cf.gif.18514fe8cfc7f82cc0c5587c094350e6.gif

To late he's not getting out of that bet. :lmao: I need to get a sticky not pad so I can write some notes to put on the odometer when I take the picture 

:snack:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

They're both doing ok right now.  Mom turns 79 tomorrow. Dad just turned 86 on 2/1.  He's not in the best over all health.  He doesn't eat much. I think it's all the meds he has to take. I know one day  going to get a phone call and it's not going to be good.  86+ is a hell of a run tho.  I can only hope to make it that long. 

Hopefully he makes a full recovery soon. :bc:

993108051_tenor.gif_itemid7576946_cf.gif.18514fe8cfc7f82cc0c5587c094350e6.gif

To late he's not getting out of that bet. :lmao: I need to get a sticky not pad so I can write some notes to put on the odometer when I take the picture 

:snack:

Yep sucks watch them get old and losing their freedoms. My gramps will be 91 this year and still lives on his own and drives crazy to think of what hes see  change in those years.

18 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

My father is the oldest male in his family in a few generations.

He's going to be 70 in July.

My mother's side is not much better. Grandfather, early 60s and her two brothers ,60 & 51......

Men in my family typically dont make it out of the 70's. The women how ever... Grams just had her 101st birthday in December. My other grams is in her 90's. Both of their mothers lived into their 90's. Going by those stats my mother may outlive me!  :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

My mother's side is not much better. Grandfather, early 60s and her two brothers ,60 & 51......

I want to fight your father. He's younger than me. 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I want to fight your father. He's younger than me. 

More B.S lies !!! You wouldn't show.like every other time you yap !!!

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Richer, stronger, better looking, taller annnnddddd

Smarter too!

:lol:

HA!HA!HA! LMAO!! Now I remember a pic of him at  camp!! Wasn't he wearin' a blue T-Shirt, with a beer belly the size of a beachball?????      :lol2::lol2::lol2:

On 4/3/2019 at 7:10 AM, Reevester said:

Yep sucks watch them get old and losing their freedoms. My gramps will be 91 this year and still lives on his own and drives crazy to think of what hes see  change in those years.

Yea it does.

I can't be in a vehicle when my dad is driving. It's way to nerve wracking. Whenever we go anywhere with my parents, I always drive. I did go on a drive with him a few weeks ago when he test drove a new Jeep GC. I just sat in the back seat :lmao:

On 4/3/2019 at 7:27 AM, awful knawful said:

My dad is the youngest of 6.  There's only him and the second youngest left.  She's 91.  All the others died in their 60s or 70s.  He's actually very lucky he made it past 5. He had Diphtheria and almost didn't make it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yea it does.

I can't be in a vehicle when my dad is driving. It's way to nerve wracking. Whenever we go anywhere with my parents, I always drive. 

I don't like being a passenger ever. When I fly the air waitress always says " enjoy your flight" 

Hunny Ive flown 35 times. Ive never enjoyed it. Want me to enjoy my flight? Let me fly the fucking plane.