Check your account email address ×

The picture is a little clearer

Just now, Snoslinger said:

in the legal sense of the word, apparently that is correct. it does show that trump jr and some people representing the russian government (in those exact words) met to share dirt on hillary though. 

You are still lying to everyone. You have ZERO proof she was doing anything for the trump campaign at the behest of the Russian government 

He couldn’t prove because it never happened.  Read dependable liberal Matt Taibbis piece on all of this.  Even he has finally had an epiphany of sorts.  The Democrats and their media toadies have much explaining to do.

SMH at the endless blather from both sides.  From day 1 Trump shouid have just embraced the investigation if he knew they did nothing wrong then shoved it up the lefts ass but for 2 years both sides have behaved like children and continue to do so making neither one look like winners in the situation.  And then slinger keeps doubling down on the idiocy post release.  

a-wise-man-said.jpg

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, after all the Trump, dump, lump bashing, now he’s a worldwide political espionage mastermind that was able to outmaneuver Mueller and his hand selected team of Clinton supporters who were given an astonishing level of unlimited scope, while backed by DC finances and resources, and were bound and determined to take him down?

I never thought he was stupid but this smart?  I don’t think so.

i think he got lucky. if he was so smart and knew wtf he was doing, he wouldn't have done a fucking thing to obstruct evidence, lie, gone in front of mueller etc etc etc. he made himself look very guilty, and made mueller declare that he is not exonerated on the obstruction charge. that had to hurt, leave a door open, and as asterix by his "win".

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He couldn’t prove because it never happened.  Read dependable liberal Matt Taibbis piece on all of this.  Even he has finally had an epiphany of sorts.  The Democrats and their media toadies have much explaining to do.

the trump tower meeting didn't happen? 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i think he got lucky. if he was so smart and knew wtf he was doing, he wouldn't have done a fucking thing to obstruct evidence, lie, gone in front of mueller etc etc etc. he made himself look very guilty, and made mueller declare that he is not exonerated on the obstruction charge. that had to hurt, leave a door open, and as asterix by his "win".

I don’t thing Trump, his son, his son in law or any of their affiliates are that smart.  What smarts they have is quickly run over by their arrogance....and nobody on this planet is that lucky.

You can read the mueller report summary now. Mueller did not say there’s a lack of evidence for collusion, he said he did not find that trump or the trump campaign coordinated with the Russian, period. 

Poor snot. 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t thing Trump, his son, his son in law or any of their affiliates are that smart.  What smarts they have is quickly run over by their arrogance....and nobody on this planet is that lucky.

this is what it likely would have taken for legal collusion or coordination. replace the russian lawyer who had ties with the russian gov, with someone  directly in the russian gov. have the materials that were handed over, or proof that the trump admin did something with those materials. 

if anyone gets any "smart" credit here, it's the russians. 

10 minutes ago, Dump said:

You can read the mueller report summary now. Mueller did not say there’s a lack of evidence for collusion, he said he did not find that trump or the trump campaign coordinated with the Russian, period. 

Poor snot. 

who gives a fuck what barr wrote? i want to see specifically what mueller wrote. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

who gives a fuck what barr wrote? i want to see specifically what mueller wrote. 

He seen the report. Have you? 

Read the release you moron. They have to redact sensitive matters before they release it and mueller agrees 

12 minutes ago, Dump said:

He seen the report. Have you? 

Read the release you moron. They have to redact sensitive matters before they release it and mueller agrees 

riiiiight. we should just listen to a trump crony, who despied the mueller investigation, who believes the potus cannot be indicted, who was put in by trump, and ignore mueller's statements about obstruction. no questions asked :lol:

they could either release all of the report to the intel agencies, and alot of the report to the rest of us, without revaeling classified information.  now stfu and go back to your own politics. 

Edited by Snoslinger

riiiiight. we should just listen to a trump crony, who despied the mueller investigation, who believes the potus cannot be indicted, and ignore mueller's statements about obstruction, no questions asked :lol:

they could either release all of the report to the intel agencies, and alot of the report to the rest of us, without revaeling classified information.  now stfu and go back to your own politics. 

Him and mueller discussed the report together and that was Muellers conclusions. Not “trumps croney” 

your religion is falling apart at the seams 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

riiiiight. we should just listen to a trump crony, who despied the mueller investigation, who believes the potus cannot be indicted, who was put in by trump, and ignore mueller's statements about obstruction. no questions asked :lol:

You're not handling this near as well as some of us had hoped.   These fabricated narratives of yours are mildly amusing but quite pathetic. 

You should take a break from this place.  On second thought, no please dont leave.  This place wouldnt be nearly as fun if I couldn't make fun of you. 

11 minutes ago, Dump said:

Him and mueller discussed the report together and that was Muellers conclusions. Not “trumps croney” 

your religion is falling apart at the seams 

there;s only one way to prove this. now stfu.

don't read the book. read the cliff notes of it, written by the biased guy who was hired by a competing book author. 

:lmao:

You know you’re just going to look like even more of a retard when the report is released and discussed right 

you have two years worth of egg on your face from ridiculous conspiracy theories and you just keep piling more on it 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

don't read the book. read the cliff notes of it, written by the biased guy who was hired by a competing book author. 

:lmao:

You should fabricate your own story. Its worked so well for you the last 2 years. 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

If I walk up to a cop, and ask him if he wants to buy some weed, and I pull out some dandelions, am I guilty of trying to sell pot? :lol:

no. are you implying the russians didnt really have any dirt to offer jr? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Dude anything even remotely related to obstruction didn't have anything to do with collusion because there wasn't any.   It was about his conversation with Comey about Flynn and firing Comey.   Flynn wasn't conspiring with the Russian's.   He didn't fire Comey to stop the investigation.   He fired him because the number 2 at the DOJ said to.   He fired him because Comey was telling him he wasn't under investigation yet wouldn't let that information be out in the public yet was letting leak after leak come out of the FBI.  Firing Comey because he was hurting his ability to Preside is not Obstruction.   

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

christ you people are STILL scared to say "yes, trump jr met with people representing the russian government, and who claimed to have dirt on hillary"

why is that? 

I've admitted that all along but taking that meeting even thinking they were Russian is not in itself collusion.   

Edited by Highmark