Check your account email address ×

She is Definitely Related to Someone Here

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Hyperbole again...being misinterpreted to try and get a kewl ZINGER out...fail tho.  Bad fail too.

Jimmy is gettin' upset.

Image result for jimmy is getting upset

Not upset at all but that Bow tie wearing fucktard always does this and me saying Hillbilly Trump Supporter isn't hyperbole? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not upset at all but that Bow tie wearing fucktard always does this and me saying Hillbilly Trump Supporter isn't hyperbole? 

Sure it is.  But to try and call one out for the same thing is kinda dumb.  Wouldn't you agree?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Sure it is.  But to try and call one out for the same thing is kinda dumb.  Wouldn't you agree?

Let me get my crayons and draw you some pictures...holy fuck! :lmao:

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What we don't see is what provoked that woman to go ballistic, something obviously set her off............I always say say that there are three sides to a story with the truth residing in the middle.

Obviously we see and hear the woman's verbal assault, then we see a physical assault when her phone gets knocked out of her hands.

Yeah but when you lose your cool and start with insults you automatically lose. She is the epitome of the classic white trash reaction. 

28 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Dont be hating on me because your fat hog of a wife is screaming at you to get off the couch again...

Hey, watch out!! Short Stick Fuck Balls, bounced me for three days because I used the word SOW!!! Never said it was his wife, just used the word SOW. 

He hates me though, and is just lookin' ta' bounce me anyway.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let me get my crayons and draw you some pictures...holy fuck! :lmao:

No...I get it.  Wolfie's got your goat again.  I don't care.  this is dumb.  I've got other dumb threads I'm following instead.

Thanks.  Bye.  :lol: 

14 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Glad I live in an area that is about all white. 

Actually, this area is mostly white, with a lot of Hindus and Asians. That's what makes me think that blacks are out looking for trouble. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No...I get it.  Wolfie's got your goat again.  I don't care.  this is dumb.  I've got other dumb threads I'm following instead.

Thanks.  Bye.  :lol: 

Yeah go with that....

Me- Hey look Woolies is being a stupid partisan hack again

Zdumbfuck- Haha he's got your goat

You really are dense.

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, watch out!! Short Stick Fuck Balls, bounced me for three days because I used the word SOW!!! Never said it was his wife, just used the word SOW. 

He hates me though, and is just lookin' ta' bounce me anyway.

@motonoggin shouldn’t have made the comment that he did. No reason for that.

@ford_428cj shouldn’t have responded as he did but you sort of can’t blame a guy when they give back what they get. 

Also, the fact that you’re a scared pussy who barely leaves the house says a lot about your view of the world. :lol:

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

@motonoggin shouldn’t have made the comment that he did. No reason for that.

@ford_428cj shouldn’t have responded as he did but you sort of can’t blame a guy when they give back what they get. 

Also, the fact that you’re a scared pussy who barely leaves the house says a lot about your view of the world. :lol:

Oh Jesus. Is this gonna be a thing now?

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Oh Jesus. Is this gonna be a thing now?

Is what gonna be a thing? Having the decency to not insult family members of another user? 

It always was for some of us. 

Others seemingly lack self control like the lady in the video.

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

These outbursts are symptomatic of a serious, deadly social condition.

I've been sayin' it for years, and I'll continue to say it...…………………...we got trouble in River City...……………...TROUBLE!!!!

Yea but the good news is you have the chainsaw :thumb:

Image result for man fighting with chainsaw

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah but when you lose your cool and start with insults you automatically lose. She is the epitome of the classic white trash reaction. 

Sometimes some motherfucker says something and it's time to rock and roll, Trump acknowledges this.

Trump said: "I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad."

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Is what gonna be a thing? Having the decency to not insult family members of another user? 

It always was for some of us. 

Others seemingly lack self control like the lady in the video.

So does Ford really have a sister? 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

So does Ford really have a sister? 

Ahhh yes, the old hypothetical defense. It looks just as ugly on you as it does the other guys who’ve tried it. 

Congrats. 

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Ahhh yes, the old hypothetical defense. It looks just as ugly on you as it does the other guys who’ve tried it. 

Congrats. 

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Id say that was fordys long lost sister but her arms are too long...

Better?

I didn't intend to insult anyone but Ford.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No doubt.  White trash.  East Haven is not Simsbury, Avon or Glastonbury that’s for certain.  It would be nice if we saw what led up to the outburst, but Naturally it didn’t stop Jimmy Pouts from going off half cocked ( just like he did with the Covington kids) and turning it into a Trump supporter rag.  Ssdd.

:owned: