Sign in to follow this  
STUMPY

2019 Official SxS and ATV pictures

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

OT , move this thread to General Faggotry

For fucks sake is winter and this is a sledding website.....take this fucking gay ass shit to Grinder or wherever the 4 wheel faggots hang out

Bwahaha

20180819_132453.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This RZR moves snow almost as good as the truck, almost.  It is impressive what it can move.  I used it to grade 10 yards of gravel in my driveway last summer and it bulldozed it no problem.

IMG_3556.JPG

IMG_3560.JPG

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2019 at 10:13 AM, f7ben said:

OT , move this thread to General Faggotry

For fucks sake is winter and this is a sledding website.....take this fucking gay ass shit to Grinder or wherever the 4 wheel faggots hang out

For once I agree!

No sled owning faggots ruining a sledding site!!

🖕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More of this today!

Screenshot_20190123-050242_Gallery.jpg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshot_20190123-171848_Messenger.jpg

20190123_093646.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know where the winch solenoid is on a CanAm Defender.....out plowing and the winch constantly running out, think solenoid might be frozen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skeeter21i said:

Anyone know where the winch solenoid is on a CanAm Defender.....out plowing and the winch constantly running out, think solenoid might be frozen.

Quick Google search located this. Funny vid but it might also show you where yours is?

 

Edited by irv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Skeeter21i said:

Anyone know where the winch solenoid is on a CanAm Defender.....out plowing and the winch constantly running out, think solenoid might be frozen.

Clicking i presume.

My guess is the connections on winch ..take off and put dielectric grease on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, irv said:

Quick Google search located this. Funny vid but it might also show you where yours is?

 

 

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

Clicking i presume.

My guess is the connections on winch ..take off and put dielectric grease on them.

Had to remove the whole dash and the heater. Turns out it is the joystick,  new one on it's way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Skeeter21i said:

 

Had to remove the whole dash and the heater. Turns out it is the joystick,  new one on it's way.

Oh dam...that sucks...at least you figured it out.

:bc:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There were tons of SxS on the trails in North Stratford when I was in NH this afternoon. I didn't realize the trails were open to wheeled vehicles during the winter. I've also noticed the dealers in the area have been showcasing the SxS year round. They used to move the wheelers back in the winter to showcase the sleds :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ckf said:

There were tons of SxS on the trails in North Stratford when I was in NH this afternoon. I didn't realize the trails were open to wheeled vehicles during the winter. I've also noticed the dealers in the area have been showcasing the SxS year round. They used to move the wheelers back in the winter to showcase the sleds :dunno:

We have a privately owned area (100K acres) up here that allows atvs on the groomed trails. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ckf said:

There were tons of SxS on the trails in North Stratford when I was in NH this afternoon. I didn't realize the trails were open to wheeled vehicles during the winter. I've also noticed the dealers in the area have been showcasing the SxS year round. They used to move the wheelers back in the winter to showcase the sleds :dunno:

Same as Quebec...atv only trails in winter.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DAVE said:

Same as Quebec...atv only trails in winter.

I've seen the trails in Quebec. There are areas where the two trail systems run next to one another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've seen the trails in Quebec. There are areas where the two trail systems run next to one another.

Yes sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just shocked to see how many SxS were in town. They outnumbered the sleds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was just shocked to see how many SxS were in town. They outnumbered the sleds.

See very few quads here...was only one at the poker derby today...rest were sxs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unpin this faggot ass bullshit ckf. Gay as fuck

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DAVE said:

See very few quads here...was only one at the poker derby today...rest were sxs

That's what the dealers have out front on display in the middle of winter.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ckf said:

That's what the dealers have out front on display in the middle of winter.

More bang for the buck.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was just shocked to see how many SxS were in town. They outnumbered the sleds.

We're waiting for council to pass sxs on the rail trail here so we wont have to trailer to ride. Atvs already use the trail and can get thru the gates(50" width) and once passed the gates will be widened. We can run atvs all over here and nice to ride into town

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, f7ben said:

Unpin this faggot ass bullshit ckf. Gay as fuck

:bigfinger:    Some of our esteemed members are spending the winter in sissy land, where they can ride their ATV's and play in their boats :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not a fan of 4 placers...but you see alot here....take the whole family for a rip all day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ckf said:

:bigfinger:    Some of our esteemed members are spending the winter in sissy land, where they can ride their ATV's and play in their boats :lol:

Wiseguy eh...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.