Check your account email address ×

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not partisan hack fuckbags like you.

Thankfully you knee jerk panty waist fags can run around crying non stop about it, like it means something.  I’ll be riding my snowmobile.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thankfully you knee jerk panty waist fags can run around crying non stop about it, like it means something.  I’ll be riding my snowmobile.

Who is crying and you’re commenting right now but I do love when your intellectual dishonesty and hackery shows itself.....BTW you really did cry like a bitch for 8 solid years when Obama was President so take your knee jerk bullshit out of here and go eat a dick.🤣🤣👍🏿👍🏿

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

We give over $50 billion out in foreign aid (not including the billions in military protection).   I'm sure we can find 10% somewhere.   Hell we gave maple syrup land $35 million last year.   

https://explorer.usaid.gov/cd

Edited by Highmark

34 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

oh so mexico is making payments on it

Trump said they’ve partially paid for it with the new NAFTA deal. Never mind that it hasn’t been ratified. His fans won’t care that he’s lying. They are thrilled that he loves them enough to lie to them. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump said they’ve partially paid for it with the new NAFTA deal. Never mind that it hasn’t been ratified. His fans won’t care that he’s lying. They are thrilled that he loves them enough to lie to them. 

I think hes more thrilled with the butthurt from people like yourself.

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We give over $50 billion out in foreign aid (not including the billions in military protection).   I'm sure we can find 10% somewhere.   Hell we gave maple syrup land $35 million last year.   

https://explorer.usaid.gov/cd

oh so he's cut aid to pay for it then?  

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

oh so he's cut aid to pay for it then?  

I really don't care where the money comes from because in the end it will save 10x's what it cost every single year.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I really don't care where the money comes from because in the end it will save 10x's what it cost every single year.  

You’re gonna get crickets on that one, or my favorite. “A Wall won’t solve anything!”

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

But the problem was already 90% solved before Trump was elected. Only 35% of the problem cross the border illegally and the wall isn’t even going to solve that 35%. 

What this really is is an opportunity for Trump to give contracts to his construction buddies. Once building starts and contracts are signed there will be no end to the cost over runs. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You’re gonna get crickets on that one, or my favorite. “A Wall won’t solve anything!”

For decades we've had tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of kids coming across the border illegally every year.   Imagine every 500 kids a new school needs to be built.   The cost or stress on our educational system alone is hard to measure.  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

But the problem was already 90% solved before Trump was elected. Only 35% of the problem cross the border illegally and the wall isn’t even going to solve that 35%. 

What this really is is an opportunity for Trump to give contracts to his construction buddies. Once building starts and contracts are signed there will be no end to the cost over runs. 

:lol:   You got any links to that?   Anyone who overstayed a Visa should be sent home.  

Walls work.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol:

Just now, DAVE said:

Don't you love the nooks coming and telling us how we should handle our borders and the financial impact of illegal immigration?

Just now, Highmark said:

Don't you love the nooks coming and telling us how we should handle our borders and the financial impact of illegal immigration?

I am a nook!!! :lol:

Im camped right near the mexico border as we speak.  The border patrol have 2 checkpoints on the highways here and you cant go anywhere in the dessert without coming across a pick up with a green stripe on it....

But barbiehands says there isnt a problem....they must be here looking for illegal border crossers for nothing.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I am a nook!!! :lol:

Im camped right near the mexico border as we speak.  The border patrol have 2 checkpoints on the highways here and you cant go anywhere in the dessert without coming across a pick up with a green stripe on it....

But barbiehands says there isnt a problem....they must be here looking for illegal border crossers for nothing.

Good you should stay there. Let them confiscate your trailer when you can’t afford Dieabeeeeeeetus treatment