Check your account email address ×

Suck it, cunts.

Ran into an old buddy at a bar few weeks ago. when we were in high school, never seen anyone puke and keep drinking like him.  puking & drinking at same time.  Brain is total mush now. My friends thought he had a massive  stroke.   Sad, if it wasn't for drugs/ alcohol  he probably would of been a very successful guy. 

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

Ran into an old buddy at a bar few weeks ago. when we were in high school, never seen anyone puke and keep drinking like him.  puking & drinking at same time.  Brain is total mush now. My friends thought he had a massive  stroke.   Sad, if it wasn't for drugs/ alcohol  he probably would of been a very successful guy. 

It is crazy what I have seen people deteriorate to from a lifetime of alcohol abuse. I was diagnosed with liver and kidney damage several years ago so I have dialed my drinking way back. I will still tear one on from time to time but pretty rare now. So now I sit and watch. Its pretty depressing to see how pathetic people get. And I know I have probably been that pathetic fool to someone else at some point in my life. I am pretty embarrassed now. :lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Fuck....I've seen people puke in their beer and then drink it

At a high school party there was a beer bottle that everyone was putting their cigarette butts in and chew spit. A girl at the party was sitting next to the bottle and picked it up by mistake not looking at it and drank from it. First time i have ever seen someone barf cigarette butts! 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

It is crazy what I have seen people deteriorate to from a lifetime of alcohol abuse. I was diagnosed with liver and kidney damage several years ago so I have dialed my drinking way back. I will still tear one on from time to time but pretty rare now. So now I sit and watch. Its pretty depressing to see how pathetic people get. And I know I have probably been that pathetic fool to someone else at some point in my life. I am pretty embarrassed now. :lol:

I have a bud that around 12 drinks cant speak English anymore. Just things that are trying to be words come out on no real order. Then he has 5 or 6 more drinks.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

I have a bud that around 12 drinks cant speak English anymore. Just things that are trying to be words come out on no real order. Then he has 5 or 6 more drinks.

I know some people that I refuse to hang around anymore. They are completely retarded on the shit. I just cant have retards like that in my life anymore. 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

At a high school party there was a beer bottle that everyone was putting their cigarette butts in and chew spit. A girl at the party was sitting next to the bottle and picked it up by mistake not looking at it and drank from it. First time i have ever seen someone barf cigarette butts! 

Sounds like Spaulding in Caddy shack.Image result for spaulding caddyshack gif

• Platinum Contributing Member

My problem is I never puke from alcohol and rarely ever with the flu.  

Edited by Highmark

My neighbor was a massive alcoholic.  Started drinking when his feet hit the floor.  Not sure how he kept his foundry job.  Anyways,  after his 3rd DUI , threatened with long jail time, he quit.  The transformation is incredible.  You can have a normal conversation with him.  Understand what he is saying.   I used to have to wait for him to pass out to mow the top side of lawn, because I didn’t want to have him stumble over.   

A lot of heavy drinkers like that don’t survive  detoxification.  Body starts shutting down from withdrawal.