Check your account email address ×

pelosi lied, Trump got his funding for border security from the house.... On to the Senate

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Bush did the right thing.  On the other hand you try and use that as an example to justify Dumps perpetual lying.  You’re drinking the Kool aid.

Im not justifying it. Im saying I know the due will lie about anything and don't believe a word he says until I see action.

I have an employee who is the same way, will lie about shit that dosnt even matter. Him , as with Trump, I have accepted the reality of it.

That being said, the idea of a politician lieing should not really shock anyone over the age of 12

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

To be fair he was convinced it was the right thing to do. Look at the debt clock for the year 2000, he was right.

Was right to say he wouldn't raise taxes, or was right to raise taxes?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Are any of them on this forum?  Or are you just uncontrollably upset again?

Just read all the nonsense being posted here about the way Mexico is paying for it now.

Never been uncontrollably upset period, I do laugh pretty hard, not uncontrollably though at you.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Just read all the nonsense being posted here about the way Mexico is paying for it now.

Never been uncontrollably upset period, I do laugh pretty hard, not uncontrollably though at you.

I don't think you are laughing at all. You seem frustrated.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Was right to say he wouldn't raise taxes, or was right to raise taxes?

Was right to raise them, wrong to promise something that had too many unforeseen problems ahead.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don't think you are laughing at all. You seem frustrated.

Well, you are wrong again, The absolute 180 thinking by a great number on this forum is laughable. Here is a short list

golfing, vacation cost's, security costs, not keeping campaign promises, DEBT,DEFICIT, allies, fake job numbers, labor participation rates, stock market meaning nothing, hell we even have a member that had his own cute little bunch of letters for the president.

• USA Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

There are tons of people who honestly think Mexico will pay, I don't never did. I started a thread about it once he became the nominee, asking if the same people who were so, so upset Obama didn't close GITMO were going to be as mad about this lie. And at that time in another thread someone asked if GITMO was closed yet.

You know how Mexico will pay?  By having to finally deal with it.  They are asking the UN for money right now to help pay for this disaster because they can't afford it.  How's Mexico going to pay?  By dealing with a fair trade agreement where they begin to get on even par with the US.  Any money we reap off a fix in immigration and trade will pay for the "hugest" wall you can imagine 

People really though the "King of Mexico" was going to meet Trump at the finished wall with a check in hand?  Let Mexico deal with the headaches and maybe they'll build a wall at their southern border.

Love how people think you just plant flowers and sing "koom by ya" and it fixes everything. 

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Well, you are wrong again, The absolute 180 thinking by a great number on this forum is laughable. Here is a short list

golfing, vacation cost's, security costs, not keeping campaign promises, DEBT,DEFICIT, allies, fake job numbers, labor participation rates, stock market meaning nothing, hell we even have a member that had his own cute little bunch of letters for the president.

See...I wasn't around then.  I didn't care about any of that.  I don't care about all the little shit in a POTUS benefit bowl.  In fact, based on what I've read here, it's unlikey I would have cared much about anything the resident R's were complaining about with Obama on this forum.  Same way I don't care about every little miniscule and retarded thing Trump does.

BUT..if you are saying this is how you are all getting back at those members from the Obama years...then fine, carry on.  What comes around goes around.  :bc:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

See...I wasn't around then.  I didn't care about any of that.  I don't care about all the little shit in a POTUS benefit bowl.  In fact, based on what I've read here, it's unlikey I would have cared much about anything the resident R's were complaining about with Obama on this forum.  Same way I don't care about every little miniscule and retarded thing Trump does.

BUT..if you are saying this is how you are all getting back at those members from the Obama years...then fine, carry on.  What comes around goes around.  :bc:

The last part pretty much sums it up, and I'm loving it.

If only we could get the threads about GITMO back up now, the gang rape slinger got for saying it wasn't Obama's fault because congress made it illegal to close it down.  A promise is a promise and Obama lied, we can never trust another word from him again, all the reasons  a campaign promise is so important.  And now look at the wagons getting circled around Trump.

Honestly it was months slinger got raped over it "heavy", and the threads continued right up to his last days in office. I don't think I ever posted in one of those threads, but when Trump became the nominee I did start one asking if Mexico thing was going to be the same, ben and xlt called me a faggot, and the excuses started from the same ones who were so enraged before.

2 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

You know how Mexico will pay?  By having to finally deal with it.  They are asking the UN for money right now to help pay for this disaster because they can't afford it.  How's Mexico going to pay?  By dealing with a fair trade agreement where they begin to get on even par with the US.  Any money we reap off a fix in immigration and trade will pay for the "hugest" wall you can imagine 

People really though the "King of Mexico" was going to meet Trump at the finished wall with a check in hand?  Let Mexico deal with the headaches and maybe they'll build a wall at their southern border.

Love how people think you just plant flowers and sing "koom by ya" and it fixes everything. 

Honestly, just look at the number of excuses you just made to run cover for Trump.

I knew the first time he said he was full of shit and it wouldn't happen.

You could get yourself in a pretty heated argument with some Trump supporters if you said Mexico isn't going to write a check for the wall.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So Dems are going to shut down the government over 5 billion for border security.  Unbelievable.

No. Trump said he would be proud to take blame for the shut down.

Trump knew going in the senate wasn't going to approve it and did it anyway.

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So Dems are going to shut down the government over 5 billion for border security.  Unbelievable.

That’s a lot not taxpayer money to build a wall people will tunnel under, fly over, of walk around.....I thought you were a fiscal conservative....... :lmao: