Check your account email address ×

Mueller Is Telling Us: He's Got Trump on Collusion

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

what does tom being out there have to do with you? i'm only 53, and not sucking off the system. or are you saying 53 year-olds still working are failures? i also love the work i do :dunno:

Cause i have it better then you im sucking off the system?

I worked hard and took alot of chances for what I have...I still wheel and deal to this day.

To bad you just cant be happy for others and their success.

Maybe if you were...things would get better for you.

48 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I worked hard and took alot of chances for what I have...I still wheel and deal to this day.

These betas can talk all they want, but they will never take the grand leap of faith.  That is the faith in themselves, so all they gots is to bitch to no end.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

These betas can talk all they want, but they will never take the grand leap of faith.  That is the faith in themselves, so all they gots is to bitch to no end.

Bingo!  If you’re too afraid to put your chips in the middle of the table and bet on yourself, you can STFU about your business “prowess”.  Even those that tried it and failed can at least say they had the balls to gamble on themselves.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bingo!  If you’re too afraid to put your chips in the middle of the table and bet on yourself, you can STFU about your business “prowess”.  Even those that tried it and failed can at least say they had the balls to gamble on themselves.

Sometimes that knowledge is just priceless.  Is there a great stock picker who does not have regret story they would like to take back, but likely defined them.  I don't think so.

17 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

I think it all stems down to how snot feels as though he’s some superior intellectual powerhouse compared to anyone here. And his cult his him thinking that if someone supports the republicans they’re obviously unintelligent. If only they could be as smart as him and see what he sees in his religion

so if a republican\comservative is more successful than he is that means they are either crooked, screwed the system somehow or fell into money. Because obviously these right wing voters are stupid by default. In no way is it possible that he’s just not nearly as smart as he thinks he is 

Wow, where to start....

smarter than anyone here? Not at all. Some? Absolutely, although that isn’t saying much. Christ my dog is smarter, and more up on “current events” than you, dumb Dave, racer, jtssrx combined. Don’t try to throw yourself into the rest of the “conservatives” here either, you dipshits are in a league of your own when it comes to smarts.  

My attitude about Successful republicans?i know many, some who have earned every dollar, some who were born into it. Same goes with dems. “Succesful” is also a very relative term. Some of you bozos seem to think it only centers around early retirement, owning your own business, your toys, what you pay your employees.  that’s fine, think what you want. But don’t chastise others who are still working or work for someone else all their lives.

11 hours ago, DAVE said:

There you go again with the “better than you” BS. What a joke. I don’t know your life history, how you made your money, etc. but you “fit the mold” of what i describe so I rib you about it. Your reactions to my ribbing make me think I’m somewhat close to my assement. Maybe If you weren’t constantly making dumb, immature, and hack statements, I’d have a different opinion.

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Wow, where to start....

smarter than anyone here? Not at all. Some? Absolutely, although that isn’t saying much. Christ my dog is smarter, and more up on “current events” than you, dumb Dave, racer, jtssrx combined. Don’t try to throw yourself into the rest of the “conservatives” here either, you dipshits are in a league of your own when it comes to smarts.  

My attitude about Successful republicans?i know many, some who have earned every dollar, some who were born into it. Same goes with dems. “Succesful” is also a very relative term. Some of you bozos seem to think it only centers around early retirement, owning your own business, your tous, what you pay your employees.  that’s fine, think what you want. But don’t chastise others who are still working or work for someone else all their lives.

There you go again with the “better than you” BS. What a joke. I don’t know your life history, how you made your money, etc. but you “fit the mold” of what i describe so I rib you about it. Your reactions to my robbing make me think I’m somewhat close to my assement. Maybe If you weren’t constantly making dumb, immature, and hack statements, I’d have a different opinion.

:lies: and more :lies:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Wow, where to start....

My attitude about Successful republicans?i know many, some who have earned every dollar, some who were born into it. Same goes with dems. “Succesful” is also a very relative term. Some of you bozos seem to think it only centers around early retirement, owning your own business, your toys, what you pay your employees.  that’s fine, think what you want. But don’t chastise others who are still working or work for someone else all their lives.

There you go again with the “better than you” BS. What a joke. I don’t know your life history, how you made your money, etc. but you “fit the mold” of what i describe so I rib you about it. Your reactions to my ribbing make me think I’m somewhat close to my assement. Maybe If you weren’t constantly making dumb, immature, and hack statements, I’d have a different opinion.

Fit the mold?

:lol:

Your opinion really means nothing in the big picture....

I  do feel sorry for you though.

:bc:

Just now, DAVE said:

Fit the mold?

Your opinion really means nothing in the big picture....

I  do feel sorry for you though.

:bc:

Yep, you fit the mold. You seem like a dumb, immature, redneck who came into some money and now thinks he’s one of the top dogs :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Wow, where to start....

Quote_1.gif.5d952c5cbdef7d4164a6472536e0f2cb.gif

Quote_2.gif.f19e7c3fa0a446f892cd7ac1cd14c0cb.gif

Quote_3.gif.7cc10bc279cd07f13f79c5151cc27568.gif

Quote_4.gif.49921e601b0d431b5f6d62732bfad755.gif

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yep, you fit the mold. You seem like a dumb, immature, redneck who came into some money and now thinks he’s one of the top dogs :lol:

So i went from being on disability to coming into money.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Both are considered “coming into some money” in the context of these discussions

see, this is what I mean. You are just plain dumb. 

God forbid that I actually earned what I have....

You do realize how pathetic this makes you look...

In some cases it is. Would you like an example since you can’t think of any yourself? Or are you just here to fluff dumb Dave again?

I know plenty of people who went on disability and now consider themselves wealthy  :news: 

Is Workmans Comp and Unemployment just outside of the "Coming into money" group?

So someone who collects money for disability, but is capable of working, wouldn’t have any relation to “coming into money”? Or someone injured and wins a fraudulent lawsuit? 

Dumb, dumb, dumb

And someone on disability who just won the lottery came into money also  :lol: