Check your account email address ×

Mueller Is Telling Us: He's Got Trump on Collusion

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

So nothing illegal.  Got it.  :bc: 

that isn't the topic. collusion, or conspiracy with russia is the topic. want to take another crack at the question? 

" am employee before he got the nominee" :lol:

where the fuck did that come from? 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why do you think that? :dunno:

not all of us have the luxury of falling into money and expecting the wifey to keep working  :lol:

My wife doesnt need to work...she wants to.

And tell me more about this money I fell into....

Oh and I just took this nice picture just now....just for you...hopefully its an x3 eventually.

:lol:

20190109_111459.jpg

Just now, DAVE said:

My wife doesnt need to work...she wants to.

And tell me more about this money I fell into....

Oh and I just took this nice picture just now....just for you...hopefully its an x3 eventually.

20190109_111459.jpg

so even worse, you're doing fun things but simply can't stay away from here? lmfao. are you going to pull over and tell us some things? are you illegal immigrant hunting? nice flag, and hands! i thought you were tall? you have the hands/fingers of a dwarf. 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that isn't the topic. collusion, or conspiracy with russia is the topic. want to take another crack at the question? 

So you’ve reduced collusion even further to meaning that anyone in the world talked to a person of Russian heritage at any time. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i already told you about the money. i suspect you hurt yourself jerking off somewhere, claimed it as work related, and are now sucking off the system. clearly you are not smart enough to make a ton of dough yourself.... 

Yes snot. Everyone is stupid except you :lol: 

so even worse, you're doing fun things but simply can't stay away from here? lmfao. are you going to pull over and tell us some things? are you illegal immigrant hunting? nice flag, and hands! i thought you were tall? you have the hands/fingers of a dwarf. 

I wear a xxl glove...we havent left for the ride yet dummy.

You should quit trying so hard to own me...youre looking like a fool.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i already told you about the money. i suspect you hurt yourself jerking off somewhere, claimed it as work related, and are now sucking off the system. clearly you are not smart enough to make a ton of dough yourself.... 

Envy...poor slinger.

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

So you’ve reduced collusion even further to meaning that anyone in the world talked to a person of Russian heritage at any time. 

the chick, nor this clown he was "talking" to, are nobodies, or just "some person with russian heritage" :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

whenever i am bored, or have nothing else exciting going on, primarily. when i'm on vacation, or out of town in a cool pace, the last thing i'd be doing is logging in here as much as dumb dave. besides, i'm pretty sure he's being a hypocrit again. i honestly think he doesn't know the meaning of the word. btw, make sure you clean up when you're done blowing your little buddy!

I have to agree with you there! But isn't he retired and chalk full of free time? 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I wear a xxl glove...we havent left for the ride yet dummy.

You should quit trying so hard to own me...youre looking like a fool.

it's very easy work. i don't care if you're riding, about to ride, done riding, whatever. you are a sincere simpleton who's afraid he is going to miss something, or  thinks everyone is interested in his days :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the chick, nor this clown he was "talking" to, are nobodies, or just "some person with russian heritage" :lol:

Yes they are since it has zero do do with collusion. I honestly have no idea why you’re so emotionally invested into this retarded narrative 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

it's very easy work. i don't care if you're riding, about to ride, done riding, whatever. you are a sincere simpleton who's afraid he is going to miss something, or  thinks everyone is interested in his days :lol:

Yeah...you're trying too hard  :news: 

Tom is a few hrs north of me and is enjoying himself the same as I....you on the otherhand are miserable and have to work at your old age.

Cheer up...could be worse....Trump could be president one day...

Oh wait...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So the guy who Manifort shared polling info with wasn't his employee?  

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

um no, if i was retired i certainly wouldn't be spending all day, everyday with you bozos. :lol:

You would have even more time.  Fuck what else are you gonna do when you are trapped in a wheelchair in the retirement home?:lol:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Tom is a few hrs north of me and is enjoying himself the same as I....you on the otherhand are miserable and have to work at your old age.

Oh wait...

Zactly.  You and I are on our own time having fun day in a day out.  We post on this forum on our time.  Slinger on the other hand...........

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Oh wait...

what does tom being out there have to do with you? i'm only 53, and not sucking off the system. or are you saying 53 year-olds still working are failures? i also love the work i do :dunno:

I think it all stems down to how snot feels as though he’s some superior intellectual powerhouse compared to anyone here. And his cult his him thinking that if someone supports the republicans they’re obviously unintelligent. If only they could be as smart as him and see what he sees in his religion

so if a republican\comservative is more successful than he is that means they are either crooked, screwed the system somehow or fell into money. Because obviously these right wing voters are stupid by default. In no way is it possible that he’s just not nearly as smart as he thinks he is 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

I think it all stems down to how snot feels as though he’s some superior intellectual powerhouse compared to anyone here. And his cult his him thinking that if someone supports the republicans they’re obviously unintelligent. If only they could be as smart as him and see what he sees in his religion

so if a republican\comservative is more successful than he is that means they are either crooked, screwed the system somehow or fell into money. Because obviously these right wing voters are stupid by default. In no way is it possible that he’s just not nearly as smart as he thinks he is 

Spot on!

Guys like him will never be happy.