Check your account email address ×

Ben the dumb ass rebel

19 hours ago, Highmark said:

As I said the reason for maintaining the right to own the weapons we do is to slow or restrict tyranny not just to defeat it.   Plenty of countries have confiscated the weapons of its population even though they had more more significant weapons in their military.   Why do you think they do that?  

And yes you are correct there are more valid reasons to own guns in today's society but the Constitution thankfully does not separate those reasons.  

How’s that working out for you. Your government lied twice. For two wars, killed thousands of your soldiers and you sat on your hands. 

Same thing happened when they allowed the banks to take citizens houses but gave trillions to Wall Street.  

They’ve tapped your phones and your internet. They can detain you for no reason when travelling.  They can stop you in the street and demand your papers. 

Still you sit on your hands. 

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

You're government oppresses you and you just let them.

Gigabeta.

Canadians have more individual freedoms than the US does. Many countries do. 

You have Freedumb.  The right to be dumb and you expertise it every day

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahh....hes not equipped to live 24hrs without modern convenience. You think hes of much use in any manner at all that requires some fortitude , integrity or grit???

What's it like to not be trusted with a fire arm?

I've been shooting since 8 years old, but the Canadian government says you are too beta for them.

Just now, Snake said:

What's it like to not be trusted with a fire arm?

I've been shooting since 8 years old, but the Canadian government says you are too beta for them.

I bet my 10 year old has more rounds down range than 99% of faggot canada

20181116_155339.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Poor RevMegaBeta.  The perfect scared librul fully embracing and supporting his nanny state as his protector and benefactor.

Ewww.  Hard to imagine being so needy and helpless.  I actually just cringed.  

i think, as a goodwill gesture, we shall not use capital letters or use 'do' 'don't', so as not to trigger him.

it is the least we can do.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

i think, as a goodwill gesture, we shall not use capital letters or use 'do' 'don't', so as not to trigger him.

Capital letters are scary. I'm surprised they didn't go after the evil exclamation mark, and the non conforming question mark too !!??

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

FUCK REVBETACUCKYBARBIEDOLLHANDS!!!!!!

:lol:

These retards deserve to be a stained smear on my fucking boot heal.  

51 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How’s that working out for you. Your government lied twice. For two wars, killed thousands of your soldiers and you sat on your hands. 

Same thing happened when they allowed the banks to take citizens houses but gave trillions to Wall Street.  

They’ve tapped your phones and your internet. They can detain you for no reason when travelling.  They can stop you in the street and demand your papers. 

Well, that seems rude.   They can buy their  own. 

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Child's play compared to data JT is aiming for.

56 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Canadians have more individual freedoms than the US does. Many countries do. 

You have Freedumb.  The right to be dumb and you expertise it every day

And your moron of a PM supported them.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4679473/statistics-canada-trudeau-cabinet-privacy-commissioner-bank-data-harvest-plan/

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Child's play compared to data JT is aiming for.

And your moron of a PM supported them.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4679473/statistics-canada-trudeau-cabinet-privacy-commissioner-bank-data-harvest-plan/

:owned:

Poor RevCuck.  His own countrymen think he’s a fucking rock head.   :lmao:

His only friend was Tool Kit!  Lol...perfect!!!!!

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And his older brother, or maybe that was the same person.

I thought it was his younger brother?  Lol...meh, prolly both.  They just “share computers”.  That’s how they came up with the boat sharing idea!!!!!

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I thought it was his younger brother?  Lol...meh, prolly both.  They just “share computers”.  That’s how they came up with the boat sharing idea!!!!!

Who knows, It's very possible they still share their parents home, not just the old boat.  Where does it end.

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So much bullshit but where to start...