Check your account email address ×

What happened to the caravan?

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Been to Mexico several times. Never once felt threatened in any way. Get off the resort and the Mexicans get annoying but that’s it 

FUCK YOU!!  You were to scared to get down with the rough parts of town where Anler has made his "bones" with the Cartels!!!!

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Bro that's you. When is the last time you've posted a link or typed anything other than derp derp derp :lol: derp derp :lol:?

Every single day.  Some get it.  Some don't.  Have you figured out why I call you one of my "little duckies" yet?

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Every single day.  Some get it.  Some don't.  Have you figured out why I call you one of my "little duckies" yet?

You are all derp. And you are your biggest fan. :lol2:

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Been to Mexico several times. Never once felt threatened in any way. Get off the resort and the Mexicans get annoying but that’s it 

Yeah you stayed at a resort in Mexico "I feel totally safe here" ever been to Cozumel? Ever wonder why there are 100 armed military at the dock to board the ships? Probably because it's totally safe. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

Yeah you stayed at a resort in Mexico "I feel totally safe here" ever been to Cozumel? Ever wonder why there are 100 armed military at the dock to board the ships? Probably because it's totally safe. 

No shit...the Manitoba Hayseed acting like he was out mingling with the locals and seeing some shit!!!!

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why would I go there 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit...the Manitoba Hayseed acting like he was out mingling with the locals and seeing some shit!!!!

Went and seen lots of stuff yeah. The resort is where you sleep though maybe you do it different 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Mexicans are seeking asylum too you stupid fuck. It's dangerous there. 

again you fucking bone head they were seaking asylum it was offered they did not want it . translation they want to come to America because we have a welfare system second to none . just who did Mexico think they were dealing with ? jobs lol yeah right I just walk for 6 more weeks and never have to work again .