Check your account email address ×

What happened to the caravan?

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The vast similarities between Zam’s personality and SnowRider’s are hilarious. I don’t know why it sticks out so much in this thread. No wonder they hate each other hahahahaha. 

He makes up for snowriders absence for sure. 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Hey dipshit, nothing has changed. The caravan of asylum seekers will go to the points of entry, and apply for asylum. Just like they always have. They are not “invading” our country, loaded with ms 13 gang members, rapists, and Ebola like trump was crying about up until the election. That was my point. 

You give Trumpsters too much credit.  They will never figure out how he plays them.

Silly fuckers think that he's trolling Liberal's so they like it.  They haven't figured out that they are the real target of his lies. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Thanks BoyRider. Everyone is here for your amusement. 

You are welcome. 

So, how does this work now?  Should I call you in everytime I'm about to start busting Anlers idiotic stones or wut?  :lmao: 

Is this Neal?

Just now, Zambroski said:

You are welcome. 

So, how does this work now?  Should I call you in everytime I'm about to start busting Anlers idiotic stones or wut?  :lmao: 

Is this Neal?

Wow the same exact come back you use every time SSFB, Analer, or I tell you you’re being dumb. That’s so... What’s the person I’m looking for? SnowRider’esq.

Is this Neil? And not that anyone with a brain needs this explained, but Analer mopped the floor with you. I’m just pointing out an amusing thing I noticed. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wow the same exact come back you use every time SSFB, Analer, or I tell you you’re being dumb. That’s so... What’s the person I’m looking for? SnowRider’esq.

Is this Neil? And not that anyone with a brain needs this explained, but Analer mopped the floor with you. I’m just pointing out an amusing thing I noticed. 

Same response?  Anler is a half-wit...but a fun one.  You aren't his hero.  You aren't any of their heros.  Stop it.  It's not my  fault these people get themselves into trouble because they don't remember what they post from day to day.  It's emotional butt-fuckery.

You didn't enjoy the "is this Neil?" remark?  I thought you'd like that.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Same response?  Anler is a half-wit...but a fun one.  You aren't his hero.  You aren't any of their heros.  Stop it.  It's not my  fault these people get themselves into trouble because they don't remember what they post from day to day.  It's emotional butt-fuckery.

You didn't enjoy the "is this Neil?" remark?  I thought you'd like that.

Ok SnowRider. Your shit is stale... 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I can freshen it up for you if you like.

That little dig at you yesterday kinda got to you, huh?  

What dig? Lol so full of yourself just like SR that you think I remember what you said? Freshen it up. Maybe start with actually saying something when you post a novel... 

Just now, Anler said:

You don't find his gibberish responses insightful and informative? You must be a half wit. :lol2:

LOL!  I'm trying to remember any debate you and I have had that you somehow eeked out a better viewpoint.  It's not your fault.  It's why you are one of my "little duckies".  I may explain that one day...unless I forget or lose interest.

He in hsj. Djdbsbzjsj xjxjdjsjx djxjxbxbx djdjdjdna jajausyeg djsjakakk sksmaj shs sis zjs sjsjsjsjsjsj :lol:bxhdhxdj xjsbdb dhdbx djshs jzjzjzjzj zjzjznznzn zkaoajsyeuebwuhwbxbs sbsb snzjzna sjajs :lol2:

Just now, Anler said:

He in hsj. Djdbsbzjsj xjxjdjsjx djxjxbxbx djdjdjdna jajausyeg djsjakakk sksmaj shs sis zjs sjsjsjsjsjsj :lol:bxhdhxdj xjsbdb dhdbx djshs jzjzjzjzj zjzjznznzn zkaoajsyeuebwuhwbxbs sbsb snzjzna sjajs :lol2:

Ahhh......maybe you do get it..or part of it?

Related image