Sign in to follow this  
Poncho

Leafs

Takkng this from the machine USA is hugely 

So the multi-millionaire Americans that play for a team based in Toronto beat the multi-millionaire Americans that play for a team based in California.

What does this have to do with Canada.........................................................................................YAWN!

On 6/14/2019 at 8:15 AM, Bigfish said:

So the multi-millionaire Americans that play for a team based in Toronto beat the multi-millionaire Americans that play for a team based in California.

What does this have to do with Canada.........................................................................................YAWN!

You can apply that thinking to a lot of things.

"We won"  - really?, you and I weren't even there.:lol: 

On 6/14/2019 at 8:15 AM, Bigfish said:

you obviously don't follow any sports or any team which is fine but,

I guess to the fan that watched every single game it means a lot. 

Why do we have CFL football league?  its all Americans 

of course the shit heads have to play with guns during this Raptors parade

Raptors Day

Tory was welcomed

Trudeau was mostly welcomed

Slogan Man was booed pretty hard

strange eh!

39 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Raptors Day

Tory was welcomed

Trudeau was mostly welcomed

Slogan Man was booed pretty hard

strange eh!

Dude, all the people that don't have real jobs showed up.  Trudeau should have got a standing ovation.

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dude, all the people that don't have real jobs showed up.  Trudeau should have got a standing ovation.

I thought you didn't go :lol: 

17 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm sure the shiny pony drove to T.O in an electric vehicle to cut down on his carbon footprint while drinking from his paper box plastic, er paper plastic box thing

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, irv said:

Are the Leafs going to let Marner slip away?? I certainly hope not but I thought a deal would have been done long ago!!

https://torontosun.com/sports/hockey/nhl/toronto-maple-leafs/maple-leafs-officially-sign-kapanen-johnsson-to-contracts

I hope not but I think the Leafs are just waiting to see what another team will offer than plan their move from that....  Marner is a value for sure

8 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

marner can sit or get traded now.  

I don't like what I'm seeing/hearing regarding Marner but maybe its just a new way of doing things this day and age? I love watching the kid play and definitely hope he resigns but with the hefty contracts the Leafs have handed out lately, it might be tough for them to get him signed?

Imo, which will never change, Nylander got way more than he deserved. Whether this fact is now haunting Toronto and they're hesitant to sign Marner for the money or term or both,,,,, or Marner looks at this contract and thinks if Nylander got what he wanted, then so should I. :dunno:

But, like I wrote above, with the amount of RFA's remaining/unsigned so far, maybe this is just how things are done this day, or is something new going on?

https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-fantasy-hockey-rfa-preview-list-2019/c-299419564

https://torontosun.com/sports/hockey/nhl/werenski-deal-could-break-logjam

leafs. hahahahaha. you poor leaf fans are as sad sack as cunuck fans. (no, i am wrong. nothing is as pathetic as them). i am sure you go to the message parlour and ask for massage, with out the happy ending. full disclosure, i am an oiler and wings fan. ya, i know

The #MapleLeafs Mitch Marner 6 year $10.893M Cap Hit:

-Yr 1: $700K Base, $15.3M SB
-Yr 2: $700K & $14.3M SB
-Yr 3: $750K & $9.608M SB
-Yr 4: $750K & $7.25M SB
-Yr 5: $750K & $7.25M SB
-Yr 6: $750K, $7.25M SB

Signing Bonus he pays less tax on that money