Check your account email address ×

Effects of Centuries of Extreme Inbreeding Among Muslims: Low IQ, Violence and Terrorism

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol that should get the crew riled up here. Very nice. 

The link between inbreeding and paranoia, psychosis, violence, and various forms of brain disease is well established. I believe it goes a long way to explain why some haven’t come out of the dark ages. 

Like those republican trump supporters chasing the city guys around in the movie Deliverence 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sweet....so its not our fault!  :lol:  Guilt trip.....OVER.   :lol:  

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

They mostly fought each other before :lol: 

They always will but guys like HM think it’s awesome to waste trillions of dollar and 100,000’s of lives anyhow.....you know....Merica!!!!!!! Democracy!!!!!!!!! Hearts and Minds!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They always will but guys like HM think it’s awesome to waste trillions of dollar and 100,000’s of lives anyhow.....you know....Merica!!!!!!! Democracy!!!!!!!!! Hearts and Minds!!!!!!!!!!!

US will win the hearts and minds of the citizens of these oppressed regions by killing them by the thousands!!!!!!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Jesus your reading comprehension is like a 5 yo.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Jesus your reading comprehension is like a 5 yo.  

My reading comprehension is fine and I know you say you were 100% against the Iraq War and then in the next breath you defend The United States fuckery so go eat a dick.:thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

US will win the hearts and minds of the citizens of these oppressed regions by killing them by the thousands!!!!!!!

WORKS EVERYTIME!!!!!!!! 

EAT YOUR FREEDOM FRIES WHETHER YOU LIKE THEM OR NOT!!!!!!   

13 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I dont know why we cant kill them faster. You know with all of this money and technology, why is it so hard to wipe out people by the millions? What happened to biological warfare? 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I dont know why we cant kill them faster. You know with all of this money and technology, why is it so hard to wipe out people by the millions? What happened to biological warfare? 

We don’t need no stinking biological warfare when we had hitler doing the job.  EDIT: oh add Stalin to the list as well. 

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head

30 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

So gassing Jews isn't biological warfare 

You ever wonder why the Nazis spent all that time rounding up Jews, transporting them to a concentration camp, inventory them with tattoos, house them for weeks and months, push them into gas chamber, then incinerate their bodies when they could have just shot them on sight?

38 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You ever wonder why the Nazis spent all that time rounding up Jews, transporting them to a concentration camp, inventory them with tattoos, house them for weeks and months, push them into gas chamber, then incinerate their bodies when they could have just shot them on sight?

A review of the nazi paper trail answers that question. 

15 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Post it up, I'm curious...

You can do a google search. My great great grandfather on my moms side was liberated by the Reds from Struthoff in France. He was allowed one bag before boarding a train. He even had to pay his own fare. He was relocated through two collection and transit camps before the death camp. He thought he was being relocated. Many Jews were murdered in Eastern Europe before getting on a train. Collections in Eastern Europe were very violent. Not so in other areas. 

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

No need to kill em. Pump deporovara ( spelling ? ) in their water supply.