Check your account email address ×

Shumer. Bold accusations

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So when some members of the trump admin, like stone, get indicted what is going to be the talking point? More low level nothing burgers, and trump knew nothing about any of this? My god some of you are fucking dumb. There is no other words for it.

Stone isn't a member of the Trump administration you imbicile :flush: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Read back. I did answer

No you didn't! No where in any of your dribble did you specifically state Yes or No to the question asked. You dodged the fuck out of it and asking questions back does not constitute an answer 

Trump praises Putin's 'incredible' offer for special counsel investigators to 'come and work' with Russia on probe

• Russian President Vladimir Putin floated an offer for members of special counsel Robert Mueller's team to "come and work" with Russian investigators, President Donald Trump said during a joint press conference Monday.
  • During the press conference, Putin said Russia would allow the special counsel to "send an official request" to the Kremlin to question the 12 Russian intelligence officers charged with crimes related to election meddling just three days earlier by Mueller.
  • Trump said Putin "offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators with respect to the 12 people. I think that’s an incredible offer."

3 minutes ago, franks pond said:

Trump praises Putin's 'incredible' offer for special counsel investigators to 'come and work' with Russia on probe

• Russian President Vladimir Putin floated an offer for members of special counsel Robert Mueller's team to "come and work" with Russian investigators, President Donald Trump said during a joint press conference Monday.
  • During the press conference, Putin said Russia would allow the special counsel to "send an official request" to the Kremlin to question the 12 Russian intelligence officers charged with crimes related to election meddling just three days earlier by Mueller.
  • Trump said Putin "offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators with respect to the 12 people. I think that’s an incredible offer."

There is a better chance of Snot not being :wrong: about everything then that ever happening :snack: 

48 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

No you didn't! No where in any of your dribble did you specifically state Yes or No to the question asked. You dodged the fuck out of it and asking questions back does not constitute an answer 

i'll tell you the same thing I told broski. if you are gong to accept a "yes" by Mueller, with no evidence to support his findings, you are completely full of shit. so I will accept a "no" if he has evidence to support it. capiche?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i'll tell you the same thing I told broski. if you are gong to accept a "yes" by Mueller, with no evidence to support his findings, you are completely full of shit. so I will accept a "no" if he has evidence to support it. capiche?

Always so cryptic to leave yourself an out! This isn't about me, not like I have a bet riding on it or anything :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he was at one time, idiot.

Stone also has ties to Manafort having both been members of the lobbying group Black, Manafort, Stone, and Atwater.  

Here’s a Time article from 1986 discussing the group.

http://content.time.com/time/subscriber/article/0,33009,960803-1,00.html

Edited by XC.Morrison

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Read back. I did answer

No, you did not.  Tell you what...let's make this easier for you.  I'm starting to question my decision to give you intellectual credit and NOT put you on par with you fellow morons here.

Don't fuck it up.

What for the thread......

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Isn’t it a possibility they did this on their own? Why does it have to include this admin? 

I don’t see the evidence of that. :dunno: 

Because they side lost and they can't deal with it...it's as simple as that

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Isn’t it a possibility they did this on their own? Why does it have to include this admin? 

I don’t see the evidence of that. :dunno: 

well there is a small chance that happened. so why not just stfu and let Mueller finish the investigation to find out? why is trump obstructing? why is the gop trying to shut things down?