Check your account email address ×

Teddy was right

Technology will ultimately enslave us and a corrupt government abusing it will be the vehicle for it to happen. The stuff of dystopian sci-fi thrillers is now entering our lives and it wont be long until it starts to destroy not only intellectual rights that dont impact us daily......but our rights to every other freedom we consider sacred. 

We are fucked and there isnt a fucking thing we can do about it. I would encourage any person who doesnt have much to live for to sacrifice themselves for a noble cause. Dont just eat a handful of ambien....do something noble.

Kill a cop , kill a politician , kill a lawyer.....kill a fucking NSA tech , kill a fucking FBI agent. Sacrifice yourself for the war that is coming to our childrens future. Send a message

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Technology will ultimately enslave us and a corrupt government abusing it will be the vehicle for it to happen. The stuff of dystopian sci-fi thrillers is now entering our lives and it wont be long until it starts to destroy not only intellectual rights that dont impact us daily......but our rights to every other freedom we consider sacred. 

We are fucked and there isnt a fucking thing we can do about it. I would encourage any person who doesnt have much to live for to sacrifice themselves for a noble cause. Dont just eat a handful of ambien....do something noble.

Kill a cop , kill a politician , kill a lawyer.....kill a fucking NSA tech , kill a fucking FBI agent. Sacrifice yourself for the war that is coming to our childrens future. Send a message

Are you serious??? 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Are you serious??? 

Are you? LOCAL COPS ARE BUYING FACIAL RECOGNITION TECHNOLOGY FROM AMAZON ......death to traitors

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You first

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Jesus take your meds. :lmao:

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

My dad just told me tonight that a local boy is getting the GM position at your favorite Minnesota hockey team.

Mr. Fenton has his work cut out for him but he has shown to be a great hockey mind and our owner knows him well 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

WHY ARE YOU TELLING JESUS TO TAKE MEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

Pretty clear after you post this. 

Kill a cop , kill a politician , kill a lawyer.....kill a fucking NSA tech , kill a fucking FBI agent. Sacrifice yourself for the war that is coming to our childrens future. Send a message

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Paul had a good run with the predators I think he can really help the Wild.

I think its a mistake to think we just need the "finishing touches" ......I hope he is just paying lip service to the players and fans. In fact I know he is.......we dont need a rebuild but we need real fundamental changes. Our core has some serious issues and its going to take some good work on his part to mitigate that 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Pretty clear after you post this. 

Kill a cop , kill a politician , kill a lawyer.....kill a fucking NSA tech , kill a fucking FBI agent. Sacrifice yourself for the war that is coming to our childrens future. Send a message

That is spot on .......obviously I dont mean it.......but you know I really mean it

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/fbi-reportedly-overestimated-inaccessible-encrypted-005119119.html

Oh hai....shocker.....FBI lying about people trying to protect their right to privacy? FBI attempting to circumvent peoples 4th amendment?

Color me shocked>????? Every fucking day there is more and more reason to start to consider anyone associated with the US government or any law enforcement the enemy and rest assured....this is war. We have no voice and we have no meaningful vote.....time for blood

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Your list is pretty good, except you forgot bankers. :lmao:

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

My goodness!  :lol:

I like the second paragraph though.  Or even, if one does have much to live for and wants to make a splash...take out some worthless shit-stains on the way.  There's really no shortage.  I just don't really count their profession as the benchmark.  If I did, I guess career politicians would top the list.  Followed closely by people in the victim enablement workforce.