Check your account email address ×

Homeless stats

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm not a partisan, but Democrats cause homelessness and Republicans don't.

:lol: sweet fucking shit how do you respond....I don't know how to do it

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm not a partisan, but Democrats cause homelessness and Republicans don't.

Lol pointing out the FACT that these cities are run by Democrats and have been for 50 plus years isn’t being partisan dipshit. 

I also never said Republicans don’t cause homelessness, you said that 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Lol pointing out the FACT that these cities are run by Democrats and have been for 50 plus years isn’t being partisan dipshit. 

Do you know what the word Infer means?

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You're a fucking idiot.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Do you know what the word Infer means?

Yes you’re infering that posting this Im being partisan or your trying to infer I’m implying republicans don’t cause homelessness. Both are untrue, posting facts are neither partisan or suggestive of a party not causing the same issue. Blindly supporting one party and claiming they do no wrong is that. 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yes you’re infering that posting this Im being partisan or your trying to infer I’m implying republicans don’t cause homelessness. Both are untrue, posting facts are neither partisan or suggestive of a party not causing the same issue. Blindly supporting one party and claiming they do no wrong is that. 

These are carefully packaged facts that are stated in the most disingenuous manner and they are meant to shape an emotional response in their target group.

They are useless and posting them makes you a retard devoid of common sense 

Take away the Democrat mayor's and homelessness disappears!!!!

Less do a comparison of the economic volume of Dem cities compared to republican. The countries 3 largest cities (economies) are new York, Los Angeles and Chicago. Maybe Republicans don't know how to run a big city? :dunno:

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

~500,000 homeless in America, even more empty homes, 200+ years of capitalist dominance, but no one blames capitalism for homelessness. 

Trump is president and has already wiped out Obama's legacy. Why doesn't he wipe out homelessness?

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Trump is president and has already wiped out Obama's legacy. Why doesn't he wipe out homelessness?

Its mostly a mental health issue but yah its Trumps fault no doubt :guzzle: 

Seems to be some homelessness is a choice.  I think some want it.  Hell, the homeless are lobbying for their own Bill of Rights in my town.  WUT?  So, special rights?  Or is it more to just userp current laws.  Yeah....both!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Seems to be some homelessness is a choice.  I think some want it.  Hell, the homeless are lobbying for their own Bill of Rights in my town.  WUT?  So, special rights?  Or is it more to just userp current laws.  Yeah....both!

Do you even see what you're doing here?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, because thinking homeless people want to be homeless is not weird at all

Mental health issues are an overwhelmingly problem in homelessness anyone who says or thinks otherwise is a completely ingnorant shit for brains :guzzle: