Check your account email address ×

I think Melania Trump...

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I missed a lot back "in the day" her for sure.  But clearly, trying to put Melania and Hillary in the same box doesn't work.  Not in the least...assuming that's what your comment was about. 

As far as the "cheating" aspect.  We know two couples that have open marriages.  They are weird for it but both are cool...they are staying with each other for the kids and are just close friends.  One has a seperate man cave where he pretty much lives that is fucking AMAZING!  He's a fucking player too!  Damn fine women he bags.  My wife wouldn't let me hang out with him.  :lol:

I don't find that lifestyle appealing (most of the time) but, compared to some of the other couples we know that live in nightmarish, hating trainwrecks of what they call a marriage, I find the open type marriages a much better option.  

lol one of my good buds who I go west with every time has that deal in it just for the kids wife knows the score . he has good game stays fit and has a constant train of good looking mom's rolling through his fyck condo in is brothers name .

I have never told my wife shit about his lifestyle . I don't need the shit every time I go out with him lol 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Golf trips!  Vacation spending.  Remember the dog flying back from Hawaii solo rumor?  :lol:

The shit was insane.

Neal

Wrong.   I personally was only critical ONCE on Obama golfing and that was when he did that press conference on the American being beheaded then was teeing off 15 minutes later.  Even Obama later said that was a bad idea.

The only complaint I made on the Hawaii trips was that they went separately and easily could have waited and went together.   

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Golf trips!  Vacation spending.  Remember the dog flying back from Hawaii solo rumor?  :lol:

The shit was insane.

Neal

add transparency, honesty, conflicts of interest, lobbying, "swamp" behavior etc etc etc to that list

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Wrong.   I personally was only critical ONCE on Obama golfing and that was when he did that press conference on the American being beheaded then was teeing off 15 minutes later.  Even Obama later said that was a bad idea.

The only complaint I made on the Hawaii trips was that they went separately and easily could have waited and went together.   

:Rolleyes:

Neal

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I swear to god you're fucking mental :lol:

So in other words you can't?  :lol:   

55 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

:Rolleyes:

Neal

On 7/11/2017 at 7:03 AM, Highmark said:

Wrong, they are always working.   Even Obama when he was golfing was constantly on duty.  

On 2/21/2017 at 11:21 AM, Highmark said:

I have no problem being critical of Trump on this.   If he is golfing a bunch its being hypocritical in his comments on Obama.

I was never critical of Obama for golfing because of the cost.

I recall a post saying Obama flying to Hawaii didn't bother me other than they could wait and fly together.  

Edited by Highmark

I really never gave two shits about Obama’s golfing or vacations.  Zero.  Maybe it was because I knew he was worthless anyway.  It was better for him to be anywhere else other than in the decision making process.  ‘Course, his whole cabinet was full of incompetent retards so......whatever.

Presidential vacations and time on the golf course.  Yeeeaaahhhh......this is why we should be upset with our elected “servants” in DC.  Ughhhhh.....

Shell games with imbeciles.

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I really never gave two shits about Obama’s golfing or vacations.  Zero.  Maybe it was because I knew he was worthless anyway.  It was better for him to be anywhere else other than in the decision making process.  ‘Course, his whole cabinet was full of incompetent retards so......whatever.

Presidential vacations and time on the golf course.  Yeeeaaahhhh......this is why we should be upset with our elected “servants” in DC.  Ughhhhh.....

Shell games with imbeciles.

That makes sense I guess.  We should all be happy as hell Trump is out on the course record amounts and is involved far less than Obama in doing Presidential work!  :lol:

Neal

• Like 1

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

That makes sense I guess.  We should all be happy as hell Trump is out on the course record amounts and is involved far less than Obama in doing Presidential work!  :lol:

Neal

:lol:Yuh.

Another job well done, Neal! 

Hell yeah, forget Air Force 1, I would have Golf Cart 1.  :bc:

Neal

Do you suck at golf?  Is that why you are upset?  

Winning!  :lmao:

Neal

It is....for your team.  Normal winning.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Do you suck at golf?  Is that why you are upset?  

It is....for your team.  Normal winning.  :lol: 

Neal is on the winning team with Jammin and SSFB!!!!!!!11

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Neal is on the winning team with Jammin and SSFB!!!!!!!11

On Mulligan's Island, the triple bogey rule stays in effect!  :lol:

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I'm average suckage for my weight class.  :bc:

Indeed. Except always is the better descriptor than normal.  :bc:

Neal

Weight class?  Nevermind.

No, you aren't "always winning" for your team.  I saw you lambasted Snowpussy pretty hard in a thread yesterday...and WAY rightfully so.

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

The President should golf every week if he wants, it's good therapy and for a job like that it's even more important. 

Wisdom from Sheepshitforbrains :bc: miracles do happen 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I missed a lot back "in the day" her for sure.  But clearly, trying to put Melania and Hillary in the same box doesn't work.  Not in the least...assuming that's what your comment was about. 

As far as the "cheating" aspect.  We know two couples that have open marriages.  They are weird for it but both are cool...they are staying with each other for the kids and are just close friends.  One has a seperate man cave where he pretty much lives that is fucking AMAZING!  He's a fucking player too!  Damn fine women he bags.  My wife wouldn't let me hang out with him.  :lol:

I don't find that lifestyle appealing (most of the time) but, compared to some of the other couples we know that live in nightmarish, hating trainwrecks of what they call a marriage, I find the open type marriages a much better option.  

We have a 2 couple friends that are straight up swingers and they both have been together forever. In fact one of them are grand parents. If they dont have a problem with it why should i? And obviously it works for them. :dunno: 

8 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

he os keeping a real nice pace filling judge seats .also a fucking fantastic job at keeping liberals crying like the bitches they are for all to see . along with showing every one  the cunt repubs are