Check your account email address ×

Conservative governments are sweeping the nation during Trudeau’s failed tenure

Rod

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, my wife has never come along with me anywhere I have been for business, not even Costa Rica.  

Doesn't bode well when you have real work to do.

I don't blame her one bit :lol:  

To be honest I would also use your excuse too, "sorry honey I would if I could"  

Lots of people bring family here and there, that isn't to say your not working.

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So TrueJet can call the PMO once when he is on the beach and its a working vacation :lol: only in WRONG AGAIN FAIL land  

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

There really isn't much time, plus I don't see her wanting to put on the safety gear to go inside a process plant.  Last one even needed the portable oxygen detectors when near the reactors.:lol:

But hey, if I was going to a tradeshow, that could be different.

JT just smiles and schmoozes all day long so its not like he is really doing anything useful.:lol:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

It's a fake story made up by a place the lies to excite dumbasses like you.

Find the story from a credible news source before you expect me to waste any time on it. 

Meanwhile you should find a news story that proves you don't eat shit in a cage and that Rod isn't a glory hole cock gobbler.   I've heard it mentioned by both right and left people on here. It has far more credibility than anything on the Rebel.

Momo has you triggered AF wow!

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is your workplace gender neutral, not counting yourself?  Justine will be disappointed.

I have another person to help me on my project starting in a couple of weeks. It's not a woman. Trudope finds out I'm in for a tongue lashing on gender equality.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

So TrueJet can call the PMO once when he is on the beach and its a working vacation :lol: only in WRONG AGAIN FAIL land  

Of course...a few minutes of business a day is a full day at work... that's what Fail does he just doesn't have his family with him.

My wife has never come with me on business travel. I don't have time to play tourist. One of about 10 trips to California I managed to drive to Laguna Beach after the work day just once.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

NO

Define VACATION 

Tacking an extra day onto his trip to Japan is counted according to the rebel. 

They counted the Quebec winter Carnival and like it or not Trumpsters Quebec is still part of Canada. The Carnival is a national event, it's fitting for a Prime Minister to make an appearance.  

Compare that to 17 trips to Mar A Largo alone for Trumpster.  

How much do you think Trudeau spent on all of his vacations combined?  Would it add up to one weekend of golf for Trump.

As for having the wife along counting it as a vacation,  poor sad Trumpsters.  Just because Trumps wife is permanently pissed off with him and has done fuck all, doesn't mean other politicians wives don't have a role to play. 

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They counted the Quebec winter Carnival and like it or not Trumpsters Quebec is still part of Canada. The Carnival is a national event, it's fitting for a Prime Minister to make an appearance.  

How much do you think Trudeau spent on all of his vacations combined?  Would it add up to one weekend of golf for Trump.

As for having the wife along counting it as a vacation,  poor sad Trumpsters.  Just because Trumps wife is permanently pissed off with him and has done fuck all, doesn't mean other politicians wives don't have a role to play. 

Sophie hasn't any.... ANY role to play. Her husband is PM and she is nothing. She may like to think she does but she doesn't. Yet

A spokesman in the Prime Minister’s Office said Gregoire Trudeau continues to receive the assistance of one taxpayer-funded executive assistant.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Sophie hasn't any.... ANY role to play. Her husband is PM and she is nothing. She may like to think she does but she doesn't. Yet

A spokesman in the Prime Minister’s Office said Gregoire Trudeau continues to receive the assistance of one taxpayer-funded executive assistant.

Sophie don't go anywhere unless it's about her.

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor beta.

53 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Funny how every Trumpsters figured the millions to keep Trump's  kid in school until the end of Term was fine. 

No employer would cover those costs yet you all thought that wasn't an issue.

As butt hurt as you are about it. Wives of politicians are part of the package.  

None of you have come up with a viable news source listing his vacations or the costs. 

I'll bet one golfing weekend for Trump out weighs any of Trudeau's trips.  

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny how every Trumpsters figured the millions to keep Trump's  kid in school until the end of Term was fine. 

None of you have come up with a viable news source listing his vacations or the costs. 

You're comparing lifestyle disruptions vs pure milking the taxpayer.  Poor beta.

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

you think Trump is charging him self for his personal residence in fl? or his greens fees? 

I am sure ss rooms are costing$$ but I am sure the get the same business rate as and government worker 

I for 1 am always of the opinion the less time any political person with power is away from there desk of voting floor the better . every time they want to do somthing it cost us all way more than there vacation .

also look in to your black kings mother-in-law if you want to see a life pension for the 8 yrs she was paid very well as the nanny . 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

What has you hurt so bad 

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

you think Trump is charging him self for his personal residence in fl? or his greens fees? 

I am sure ss rooms are costing$$ but I am sure the get the same business rate as and government worker 

I for 1 am always of the opinion the less time any political person with power is away from there desk of voting floor the better . every time they want to do somthing it cost us all way more than there vacation .

also look in to your black kings mother-in-law if you want to see a life pension for the 8 yrs she was paid very well as the nanny . 

Just look it up. When you find out he raised his rates, maybe you'll start to figure out what he is doing. 

Ahh. That was it. The Mother in law.  I remember how pissed off you were all were about that. 

But now you're paying for his daughter and son in law, their vacations, business trips and access to all the world leaders for his kids. 

You silly cunts should really figure out how much Trump and his family  is costing vs Trudeau and his family.

If the Trumps are costing 10 x what Trudeau is, then based on population, you are getting ripped off.

Then on top of that there should have been  economies of scale.

Then you have the problem that Trump promised to reduce spending, but actually increased it.

How fucking stupid do you feel voting for a guy who was going to cut spending in fields he knows nothing about. 

Then he actually increases spending in the department he has the most control over. 

Duped dummies.  

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You silly cunts should really figure out how much Trump and his family  is costing vs Trudeau and his family.

If the Trumps are costing 10 x what Trudeau is, then based on population, you are getting ripped off.

Then on top of that there should have been  economies of scale.

Then you have the problem that Trump promised to reduce spending, but actually increased it.

How fucking stupid do you feel voting for a guy who was going to cut spending in fields he knows nothing about. 

Then he actually increases spending in the department he has the most control over. 

Duped dummies.  

You are unquestionably the dumbest FUCK that posts on this site :nuts: 

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Fuck NO!  There are people here who think Bush was a better choice than Gore and even think Trump was a better idea than Hillary. 

That's fucking stupid. 

Almost as dumb as believing the Rebel.

Edited by revkevsdi

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Fuck NO!  There are people here who think Bush was a better choice than Gore and even think Trump was a better idea than Hillary. 

That's fucking stupid. 

Almost as dumb as believing the Rebel.

7 minutes ago, Momorider said: