Check your account email address ×

Whats 3x gayer than men wearing crocks?

Just ordered some new Crocs for mowing the grass (and felling trees, chopping wood, sled/truck work, constructions...meh..whatever).

I'm so excited! Does ordering Crocs with the intent to wear make me gay?  Or does being excited about ordering said Crocs make me gay?

LGBTQC(Croc wearer)?  What new gender can this be?  Are we past 30 genders yet?

:lol:

Crocs Offroad Sport Clog

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 4/14/2018 at 8:40 AM, f7ben said:

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/343-clothing-helmets/1830986-arctic-cat-pit-jacket.html#post19822306

:lol: I'd rock some pink and purple cat leathers before I took poserism to this level......holy fucking shit 

The one piece suits is where I draw the line.   I'd fucking quit sledding if my only choice was a onsie.  :lol:  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The one piece suits is where I draw the line.   I'd fucking quit sledding if my only choice was a onsie.  :lol:  

They are popular with the two-up crowd.  

Both my parents had a set of Arcitc Cat "oneis" from the 70's.  Just tossed out or given away.  Damn...wish they'd (or I) would have kept them.  Vintage shit in mint condish is $$.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Both my parents had a set of Arcitc Cat "oneis" from the 70's.  Just tossed out or given away.  Damn...wish they'd (or I) would have kept them.  Vintage shit in mint condish is $$.

Don't know if it would be worth that much but it would be damn fun rockin one in a good sledding bar.  :lol:  I remember people would put patches on from other clubs.  Guarantee some of our old timers on here did that.  Damn those were some great sledding days.

I had you pegged for a onsie guy.  :lol:  They are popular out west and with the 600 crowd.  :lol:  

download.jpg

Edited by Highmark

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just ordered some new Crocs for mowing the grass (and felling trees, chopping wood, sled/truck work, constructions...meh..whatever).

I'm so excited! Does ordering Crocs with the intent to wear make me gay?  Or does being excited about ordering said Crocs make me gay?

Crocs Offroad Sport Clog

Opened up the closet the other day and low and behold there was a pair of camouflage crocs the wife bought me that I had forgotten about.  Grabbed them, then said nah and put them back.:lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck!  Found a pic of them!  Circa early 70's.  :lol:

Cat suits on a Merc.  GNAR!  :lol:

photo 1 (7).JPG

That's awesome.   I rocked this setup for a quite a while on a Scorpion Whip, Jags and a Citation SS.  

We hated the Whip.  We would argue over who had to ride it until we came to the lake.   Because it was faster then it was a fight to see who got it.  

484-DLS1__25990.1440707867.500.750.jpg

c6259426a0f2a199df40b24998f31bf7.jpg

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Don't know if it would be worth that much but it would be damn fun rockin one in a good sledding bar.  :lol:  I remember people would put patches on from other clubs.  

I had you pegged for a onsie guy.  :lol:  

download.jpg

Yeah...that's all it'd be good for.  We usually do a vintage show every year.  They are cool to stand around in.  But I ain't buying one of those things for what they want for them now.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah...that's all it'd be good for.  We usually do a vintage show every year.  They are cool to stand around in.  But I ain't buying one of those things for what they want for them now.

I wouldn't be caught dead in a new one.   I'd rock a vintage one in a bar though.  

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Opened up the closet the other day and low and behold there was a pair of camouflage crocs the wife bought me that I had forgotten about.  Grabbed them, then said nah and put them back.:lol:

You are only punishing yourself.

Just now, Highmark said:

I wouldn't be caught dead in a new one.   I'd rock a vintage one in a bar though.  

No, I meant I wouldn't pay for a vintage one.  There is ZEEERRRROOOOOOO chance I'm buying modern "Onesie".  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, I meant I wouldn't pay for a vintage one.  There is ZEEERRRROOOOOOO chance I'm buying modern "Onesie".  

Come on you rock one and you know it.  :lol:  

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I thought you were going to say "I opened up the closet the other day ,and Z came oot" 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Crocs Offroad Sport Clog

Being gay for trees makes you gay though :hay: 

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They're also fur lined.

DE-Lux De-lites!!!!  :lol:

2 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I thought you were going to say "I opened up the closet the other day ,and Z came oot" 

Why would I be in his closet?  But now that I know he's got fur lined crocadoodles in there.....

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I have a 1981 Kawasaki Ultra Suit 2 piece, I'd sell it.

Edited by XCR1250

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Got $15 for a Cat one that didn't fit anyone in the family.  Someone dumped a whole bunch of them off at the Savers in town though.  Thought about picking one up.  There were a couple Scorpion, a couple Sears, a couple Stearns, a Walls, and some that I had never seen.