Check your account email address ×

***OFFICIAL NHL CUP PLAYOFFS THREAD***

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Yup.  Need some time.  Should have never lost both games as bad.    Next year good luck on the green! 

Please examine my bracket for the east .......I nailed it including each series total games !!!!!!!!!1111

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Please examine my bracket for the east .......I nailed it including each series total games !!!!!!!!!1111

Oh I had leafs out in 7 too.   I either win the money or win with my team. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Is this thing still going?  

LOLL

Dude......MN is the place wear sports lovers wilt and die. I hate everything 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Wild fans :lol: 

Leafs fans :lol: at least people in MN understand hockey and go to games to watch them instead of take selfies and throw our jerseys on the ice 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude......MN is the place wear sports lovers wilt and die. I hate everything 

:lol: Sad bit true.  My die hard Vikings buddies are already like, "This is the year!!!!!'  I just smile.....WHATEVER!!!!!!!  

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Leafs fans :lol: at least people in MN understand hockey and go to games to watch them instead of take selfies and throw our jerseys on the ice 

Tru dat.  

Fuck the NHL.....Tom Wilsons hit on that faggot penguin was legit. He led with his shoulder and drove through the opponent. Fucking Reese makes no effort to protect himself and lowers his head at the last second.

I love guys like Wilson......you better keep your head up with him on the ice and he pots a few goals too 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Some leaf fans are awful.   Probably some of the worse fan base in the league if the team is doing poorly.   We Finally have a decent young team who should hopefully evolve to a cup competitive team.  Our back end office has really facilitated this.  

Just now, Kev144 said:

Some leaf fans are awful.   Probably some of the worse fan base in the league if the team is doing poorly.   We Finally have a decent young team who should hopefully evolve to a cup competitive team.  Our back end office has really facilitated this.  

I agree.....its just tough to feel good about it having watched what Leafs fans are the last few years. 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I agree.....its just tough to feel good about it having watched what Leafs fans are the last few years. 

I hate leaf fans.   Some fuck wad was putting missing persons posters up on cars in Toronto for Austin mathews.   Way to treat a 20 year old up and comer.  Person deserves a beating.  Who the hell would want to come here with that type of fan base.  

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

I hate leaf fans.   Some fuck wad was putting missing persons posters up on cars in Toronto for Austin mathews.   Way to treat a 20 year old up and comer.  Person deserves a beating.  Who the hell would want to come here with that type of fan base.  

Same in Montreal and NY as well although lesser in NY......

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fuck the NHL.....Tom Wilsons hit on that faggot penguin was legit. He led with his shoulder and drove through the opponent. Fucking Reese makes no effort to protect himself and lowers his head at the last second.

I love guys like Wilson......you better keep your head up with him on the ice and he pots a few goals too 

Not by today's rules.....Aston Reese saw it coming but Wilson got him in the head.

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not by today's rules.....Aston Reese saw it coming but Wilson got him in the head.

Initial contact was clearly shoulder to shoulder with the brunt of it being absorbed by Reeses face. If you take that hit out of the game its a more boring sport ......fuck the pansies crying about that hit. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Initial contact was clearly shoulder to shoulder with the brunt of it being absorbed by Reeses face. If you take that hit out of the game its a more boring sport ......fuck the pansies crying about that hit. 

So initial contact was shoulder to shoulder yet his face/head absorbed the brunt of the hit. Seems legit.

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So initial contact was shoulder to shoulder yet his face/head absorbed the brunt of the hit. Seems legit.

Yes....the first thing to touch was both of their shoulders.....the brunt of it was absorbed by the retards face because he was out of position , not protecting himself and lowered his head right at the moment before contact. Are you retarded , blind or did you not watch the hit because I have seen it 30-40 times