Check your account email address ×

How many of you cunts oppose the tariffs on IP

China steals our tech , rapes the innovation of countries around the world. Reverse engineers anything of value and then reproduces it with slave labor and no standards. They dump their subsidized bullshit on the market without recourse from anyone.

Trump is taking them on and you pieces of shit cry about it. Makes me fucking sick.

There is no way to deal with China diplomatically on trade.....they are belligerent and have shown no willingness to follow through with any attempt to trade fairly. 

I supported Trump stance on trade when he was a candidate and I am past excited to see him following through on some of it. This is the most exceptional beneficial policy to come out of washington as far as actual benefit to the american people since I have been alive. 

Trump is a fucking piece of shit but on this he is 100% spot on and always has been......for that he should be praised.

Fucking Republicans need to be taken to the woodshed over their support of globalist america destroying "free" trade.

If the Dems would come to their senses and stop supporting complete idiocy like gun control .....if they would stop parading the fantasy Russia bullshit around like its fact......if the Dems would actually come up with some ideas that mattered I would support a 100% Dem mid term ticket. The fact is the Dems are just pathetic sheep doing nothing of use.....no better than the R's

Trump should go full nuclear on the D's and R's and assemble his own group of supporters from both sides to take them on 

Anyone else remember the guy on HCS  who dumped 100s of thousands into developing a 150 and 300 cc  mid size sled? China  stole his design and released them for sale before they went to production

The guy had posted his very sled in chinese form for sale for like 1500 bucks, what a sad deal that was

Edited by MiSledder
  • Like 1

Just now, MiSledder said:

Anyone else remember the guy with his kid who dumped 100s of thousands into developing a 150 and 300 cc  mid size sled? China has stole his design and released them for sale before the went to production

The guy had posted his very sled in chinese form for sale for like 1500 bucks, what a sad deal that was

Yup.....that is just a small example of what happens every day to 1000's of people with ideas and ambition 

2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Anyone else remember the guy on HCS  who dumped 100s of thousands into developing a 150 and 300 cc  mid size sled? China  stole his design and released them for sale before they went to production

Chris from Premier. I met him at the Novi show when he had the sled there. Real nice guy, a bit naive it seems. Got played by the Chinese bad. 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Chris from Premier. I met him at the Novi show when he had the sled there. Real nice guy, a bit naive it seems. Got played by the Chinese bad. 

Whats naive is expecting to have your patented or copyrights IP protected by your government........

Trump has been talking about American getting ass raped without lube on this shit for 30 years. I support never buying another fucking thing from China ever fucking again they a thieving yellow slant eyed criminal rice eating fucks. The US should get the fuck out of the WTO at the same time. :)

What is hilarious is that pant shitting fucking senile POS FAKENEWSMAINECUNT was all about buy American and tariffs now that Trump wants to do it its the worst thing ever. If that alone isn't enough to disregard everything that cock breathed shit for brains ever posts I don't know what does :flush: 

• Like 1

Just now, Momorider said:

Trump has been talking about American getting ass raped without lube on this shit for 30 years. I support never buying another fucking thing from China ever fucking again they a thieving yellow slant eyed criminal rice eating fucks. The US should get the fuck out of the WTO at the same time. :)

What is hilarious is that pant shitting fucking senile POS FAKENEWSMAINECUNT was all about buy American and tariffs now that Trump wants to do it its the worst thing ever. If that alone isn't enough to disregard everything that cock breathed shit for brains ever posts I don't know what does :flush: 

allof the above is 100% correct

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup.....that is just a small example of what happens every day to 1000's of people with ideas and ambition 

There are more counterfit yamaha motorcycles produced than real ones thats how big a problem it is with these fuck slant eyed fucks. :flush: 

Edited by Momorider

Look at the markets throw a tantrum after the tariffs on IP theft.......just look at this and know who your enemies are 

Edited by f7ben

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

China steals our tech , rapes the innovation of countries around the world. Reverse engineers anything of value and then reproduces it with slave labor and no standards. They dump their subsidized bullshit on the market without recourse from anyone.

Trump is taking them on and you pieces of shit cry about it. Makes me fucking sick.

There is no way to deal with China diplomatically on trade.....they are belligerent and have shown no willingness to follow through with any attempt to trade fairly. 

I supported Trump stance on trade when he was a candidate and I am past excited to see him following through on some of it. This is the most exceptional beneficial policy to come out of washington as far as actual benefit to the american people since I have been alive. 

Trump is a fucking piece of shit but on this he is 100% spot on and always has been......for that he should be praised.

Fucking Republicans need to be taken to the woodshed over their support of globalist america destroying "free" trade.

If the Dems would come to their senses and stop supporting complete idiocy like gun control .....if they would stop parading the fantasy Russia bullshit around like its fact......if the Dems would actually come up with some ideas that mattered I would support a 100% Dem mid term ticket. The fact is the Dems are just pathetic sheep doing nothing of use.....no better than the R's

Trump should go full nuclear on the D's and R's and assemble his own group of supporters from both sides to take them on 

Meanwhile thousands of American companies sub out their manufacturing there. 

Every American will pay for Trumps raw material tariffs. 

TRUMP FAIL AGAIN

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Whats naive is expecting to have your patented or copyrights IP protected by your government........

Thats the biggest issue, they steal our intellectual property. And what recourse do you have?  My dad was a tool and die maker for 40+ years and alot of the big shops went under when China was dumping finished goods on the market for less than they could buy the stock for. I say we just block all trade with them. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

TRUMP FAIL AGAIN

You poor dumb senile motherfucking piece of fuck.....just die already 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

TRUMP FAIL AGAIN

You know its funny and its pathetic that you will hate everything if Trump has a hand in it. Had Obama done this you would be marching in the streets with your Obama signs while the neocons would be parroting the shit you are here. Use your fucking brains without a political filter and maybe we will get somewhere. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Thats the biggest issue, they steal our intellectual property. And what recourse do you have?  My dad was a tool and die maker for 40+ years and alot of the big shops went under when China was dumping finished goods on the market for less than they could buy the stock for. I say we just block all trade with them. 

No No No........MC says american manufacturers..... WHO MANUFACTURE THEIR SHIT IN CHINA.... will have to raise prices to import their garbage back into the US because of this :lol: 

Seriously......anyone who opposes this should kill themselves and I am not the least bit kidding ....fucking un-american scum

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I'm a-ok with it, but it's going to be painful for many americans

Why? Because they wont have unfettered access to cheap ass garbage that china stole in the first place? Whats right is right and if you have to pay a little more then so be it

Just now, Snoslinger said:

many americans are "hooked" on cheap Chinese shit from Wal-Mart. breaking that addiction isn't going to be easy.

there never should have been a market for the shit to start with.......you're absolutely correct. We are hooked on hollow consumerism and it needs to end. It is destroying us and giving the false illusion of wealth 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You poor dumb senile motherfucking piece of fuck.....just die already 

Your wrong Trump ass wiper. If you want to use taffifs use them surgically on manufactured goods like TV,s, washers, driers, refrigerators, coffee mugs, .....you get the idea. Use em on any unbalanced item.

Think motherfucker....think

Edited by Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I get disgusted every christmass when I see most shit is Chinese made. I usualy end up giving gift crts to restaurants or ski areas.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

many americans are "hooked" on cheap Chinese shit from Wal-Mart. breaking that addiction isn't going to be easy.

Many Americans are fucking idiots. Many...

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If we could just get everyone to understand how important it is that they should buy product made in America vs China.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your wrong Trump ass whiper. If you want to use taffifs use them surgically on manufactured goods like TV,s, washers, driers, refrigerators, coffee mugs, .....you get the idea. Use em on any unbalanced item.

Think motherfucker....think

So you want him to support tariffs that help his customers but not him? I can understand your thinking , but to think he would support hat is crazy. Everyone looks out for themselves. And they should , the gvmt isn't going to.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

exactly what I just said

Why do you have to offer some type of negative caveat? Just say "I fully support this action by Trump"

Its not that hard to say and saying it doesnt mean you support Trump or think he's good. It just means you are capable of using your brain.

Obama never did much of anything I supported and I detested him......but when he tried to Normalize relations with Cuba and Iran I was a vocal supporter.

Its easy