Check your account email address ×

Bhen’s wearing his trump cap.

Not at all....just calling it how I see it. I stated I would not vote for Trump in hindsight nor would I vote for him in the future. He is much better than Obama though. So we got that going for us

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Told you fucking guys. :news: 

There is plenty wrong with Trump but if he keeps out of any military conflicts and keeps down the road he is on concerning trade I will likely consider him a successful POTUS

His pick for CIA director is absolutely disgusting though......its two steps forward and one step back with the Trumpster 

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yep. Bhen is riding your bus. He’ll be a Fox News icon by summer. :lol: 

Heres a good test for you ya fucking fleshdart board.......ask a Trump supporter if I am a Trump supporter and they will tell you fuck no.......ask a Hillary gal like yourself if I am and they tell you yes. What that means is I am not a retarded partisan fucking piece of shit like you :lol: fucking faggot 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Heres a good test for you ya fucking fleshdart board.......ask a Trump supporter if I am a Trump supporter and they will tell you fuck no.......ask a Hillary gal like yourself if I am and they tell you yes. What that means is I am not a retarded partisan fucking piece of shit like you :lol: fucking faggot 

You’ll be wearing a hannity t shirt and a trump cap to the Tool concert. Maynard will throw your sorry ass out. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

You’ll be wearing a hannity t shirt and a trump cap to the Tool concert. Maynard will throw your sorry ass out. 

Nope.....sorry. Me and Maynard are like peas and carrots