Check your account email address ×

Dayum!!!

11 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Ben , which size would you go with for studs if you were gonna get 1.5 storm ? 1.625 or 1.740” 

I guess I'd want to measure the clearance but like I said.  1/2" penetration if you wanna hook and race any buds or anything

Just now, f7ben said:

I guess I'd want to measure the clearance but like I said.  1/2" penetration if you wanna hook and race any buds or anything

I think I’m at 3/8” but I’m gunna double check now because I’m curious. 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is the first time I’ve ever heard anybody preferring a cobra over a rip on a trail sled.  

Cobra vs rip1.. easy choice.  Cobra.  

Cobra vs rip2..not to sure . Sounds like rip2 is a better choice . I have the cobra and love it. Only downfall is it's a soft compound.

40 minutes ago, Reevester said:

You have to snow check to get the 850. 

You should know better than that, that's pure Poo BS marketing to suck you in now, there will be 850's available next fall/winter.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is the first time I’ve ever heard anybody preferring a cobra over a rip on a trail sled.  

Rip 1 is shit. Rip 2 seems to be a pretty damn good track but I like my cobra also :bc: 

• Like 1

The new poo looks great, buds getting it so I get seat time next season!

i had the cobra on my f10 and didn't care for it back in those days, 1.5 rip woke up the f10 on snow. 

Then I put 1.5 rip on my turbo and it didn't work, my turbo does better with the 1.25 rip. 

Buds got the rip 2 on his pros and I hook better then he does

tracks are confusing, 

my biggest curiosity of the new Indy is going to be trail manners, I already know it will have plenty of power because I'm happy with the current 800 Polaris. 

I know a lot of guys are pumped thinking this things going to do a 120 but  it takes a lot to go that fast on a true rider forward. 

The big question now in my mind is what's cat up there sleeve

i know the test riders get all excited, hell I remember when they were all pumped about the early release 2010 600 rush too.. and we all know what that thing was

2 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

:lol: he’s fucking with ya :D , with SLP performance pack with clutch kit ,I can see its doable

:lol:Yeah I kinda figured. Just saw a vid of the 2 going at it...looked like the doo had the edge

Speaking of legs a customer of mine blew his track on his 9000 mile apex in the up. Bleeds blue,parents owned yammie dealer in the 70's, anyways bought a new winder to finish the season. Less legs!! And then he hit a deer with it at 300 miles last week. I see why yammie lowered them for 19 and put less track on them

5 minutes ago, Jet said:

Speaking of legs a customer of mine blew his track on his 9000 mile apex in the up. Bleeds blue,parents owned yammie dealer in the 70's, anyways bought a new winder to finish the season. Less legs!! And then he hit a deer with it at 300 miles last week. I see why yammie lowered them for 19 and put less track on them

His apex Speedo probably read 15-20mph higher than the winder speedo

Edited by f7ben