Check your account email address ×

Afghan government offers peace talks to taliban

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Can the troops leave now? 

Yes please.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Should have left 7 years ago... That’s the life they want, fuck ‘em, let them have it. 

Ayyyyyyy——MEN!!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Can the troops leave now? 

stupid move . they must have forgotten about life under the Taliban. I am sure the women are fucking thrilled about this . not that what they think matters the goats feelings are worth more than some baby maker

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nobody has or ever will change that shithole so let them have at it.

100%.  We should have never went.  They don't want to change from their dirt farming ways 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Thank you for your service. Couldn't agree more. Bring our people home from that mess.

:saluting:

Not only there but the entire ME as well as those shitholes in Africa.  

We also need to shut down every single base in Europe.  Let them fucking deal with the Russian's.  As far as I'm concerned they owe us trillions and continually stab us in the back.   Fuck em.  

39 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We also need to shut down every single base in Europe.  Let them fucking deal with the Russian's.  As far as I'm concerned they owe us trillions and continually stab us in the back.   Fuck em.  

Yep!  There you go fucktards!!!! If you have any problems, here’s the toll free number to the UN.  Tell them not to call us when you get off the phone.

:bc:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep!  There you go fucktards!!!! If you have any problems, here’s the toll free number to the UN.  Tell them not to call us when you get off the phone.

:bc:

Fuck the UN.   Get out now and kick all those fucking diplomats out of NYC while we are at it.  

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Keep a singular massive airbase capable of forward staging in the UK or Germany and that’s it. Keep our forward strike capabilities. Dump the rest. Cut the military by half and focus on making the force elite and career minded. I’d take 5 career warriors over 15 weekend/ 2 year term nerds trying to pay for an education. Make the air force so lethal that countries wouldn’t even have the chance to worry about the group of hard dicked paratroopers that are going to insert into their countries asshole once we are done leveling the joint with our air might.  

#Merica

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Keep a singular massive airbase capable of forward staging in the UK or Germany and that’s it. Keep our forward strike capabilities. Dump the rest. Cut the military by half and focus on making the force elite and career minded. I’d take 5 career warriors over 15 weekend/ 2 year term nerds trying to pay for an education. Make the air force so lethal that countries wouldn’t even have the chance to worry about the group of hard dicked paratroopers that are going to insert into their countries asshole once we are done leveling the joint with our air might.  

#Merica

Agreed.  Only thing I'd add is keeping/strengthening the Navel fleet as well.  They can be virtually anywhere in the world in a relative short amount of time. 

Far as I'm concerned level the place then let the people rise up and take it over.   Keep boots off the ground as much as possible. 

Edited by Highmark

I like the fact that there are many here who understand how to make our military might more efficient.  Of those with great ideas, they are 90% conservatives and vote that way.  Yet, continually we have democrats on here projecting how "conservatives" want to increase military spending.  You know who you are, NEWSFLASH.  You are incorrect with your constant rhetoric.

Just now, racer254 said:

I like the fact that there are many here who understand how to make our military might more efficient.  Of those with great ideas, they are 90% conservatives and vote that way.  Yet, continually we have democrats on here projecting how "conservatives" want to increase military spending.  You know who you are, NEWSFLASH.  You are incorrect with your constant rhetoric.

Problem is the so called "conservatives" in DC are not like the voting conservatives when it comes to military spending. 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Problem is the so called "conservatives" in DC are not like the voting conservatives when it comes to military spending. 

That's why they are not keeping the seats and are being voted out for better conservatives.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Yep. The narrative is designed that way. You either need to spend more or you hate the troops and aren’t a conservative. It’s disgusting. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep. The narrative is designed that way. You either need to spend more or you hate the troops and aren’t a conservative. It’s disgusting. 

I agree and fuck them.  If they can't find a way to curb that narrative then they can leave just like the rest.  The dems are in the same boat, but they keep cheerleading the cause.

Troops should have left after Bin Laden was killed and Al Quieda was desimated. The Taliban has never attacked the United States. They are pretty much a local group. And as far as I know we arent at war with the Taliban. They attack us because we are occupying their country, if we leave they cant do that. 

• Thanks 1