Check your account email address ×

Mitch McConnell kills effort to protect military pay as GOP pushed for shutdown

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You think he spent 12 billion dollars on his lifestyle.  You Trump lovers will say anything to defend Trump.

Come on man, think 12 billion dollars on his lifestyle?  Who the fuck wants a dumbass like that for a President?

This. from the fools that whine about trump saying pussy while they defended and voted for a sexual predator and his enabler 🖕

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

This. from the fools that whine about trump saying pussy while they defended and voted for a sexual predator and his enabler 🖕

Awww C'mon. You aren't really that stupid are you?  If you voted for Trump, you know by now that you voted for a sex offender.

Chances are you knew during the election 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Awww C'mon. You aren't really that stupid are you?  If you voted for Trump, you know by now that you voted for a sex offender.

Chances are you knew during the election 

That does not change the fact that you and many leftist defend Clinton the rapist while whining about Trump saying pussy.

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Wouldn't surprise me if he was dumb enough to. In 87 would could still get 10% compounding GIC's. That would have doubled his money in 7 years. When he could have got 9%.  He didn't do as well as GIC's .  

But I'm sure you can tell me that's impossible for people with such large investments.

I'll spare you from that mistake.

Trump’s net worth has grown about 300% to an estimated $4 billion since 1987, according to a report by the Associated Press. But the real estate mogul would have made even more money if he had just invested in index funds. The AP says that, if Trump had invested in an index fund in 1988, his net worth would be as much as $13 billion.

The S&P 500 has grown 1,336% since 1988.

Other billionaires’ net worths have beaten the stock market’s growth in that time. Bill Gates, for example, saw his grow increase 7,173% since 1988 to $80 billion. Warren Buffet’s wealth grew 2,612% in the same time period, to $67.8 billion.

Story is he inherited about 50 mil and made most of his money during the 80's and got reset heavily in the 90's.  Today he is worth about 4 billion instead of 10 or so.  OK.

So he's no Gates or Buffet, never said he was.  He is also no Trudeau, you know the guy who blew his inheritance.  How much of that 50 mil do you think our dimwit PM would have left today?  Oh wait he could not even buy an average home without being heavily indebted.  I'll take the Trumpster anyday.  

Plan for a 70cent CAD later this year.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

That does not change the fact that you and many leftist defend Clinton the rapist while whining about Trump saying pussy.

That isn’t a fact. People were not defending Bill Clinton during the election. 

They may have been reminding Republicans that at one time Republicans had a problem with sex offenders.  But saying 20 years ago you voted for a guy that you didn’t know was a sex offender is different.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Story is he inherited about 50 mil and made most of his money during the 80's and got reset heavily in the 90's.  Today he is worth about 4 billion instead of 10 or so.  OK.

So he's no Gates or Buffet, never said he was.  He is also no Trudeau, you know the guy who blew his inheritance.  How much of that 50 mil do you think our dimwit PM would have left today?  Oh wait he could not even buy an average home without being heavily indebted.  I'll take the Trumpster anyday.  

Plan for a 70cent CAD later this year.

So is a 70 cent CAD dollar bad?  

Because when I showed that the US dollar had fallen during Trump’s year, people said it was a good thing. 

You poor fuckers live in an alternate universe.  

If something happens with a liberal in power it is bad.  If the same thing happens with a conservative in power, it is good. 

We’re you bitching at Harper when we dropped from above par? 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So is a 70 cent CAD dollar bad?  

Because when I showed that the US dollar had fallen during Trump’s year, people said it was a good thing. 

You poor fuckers live in an alternate universe.  

If something happens with a liberal in power it is bad.  If the same thing happens with a conservative in power, it is good. 

We’re you bitching at Harper when we dropped from above par? 

We love it cause we get paid in USD, the lower the better.  It's like having your cake and eating it too, party all around.

The CAD above par was pretty bad for us.

Go Trudeau.:canadaflag:

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That isn’t a fact. People were not defending Bill Clinton during the election. 

They may have been reminding Republicans that at one time Republicans had a problem with sex offenders.  But saying 20 years ago you voted for a guy that you didn’t know was a sex offender is different.

BS, it was a known dofact that Clinton was a sexual predator before both oh his elections and it’s a fact that Shrillery was an enabler, your hypocrisy is well documented.

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

BS, it was a known dofact that Clinton was a sexual predator before both oh his elections and it’s a fact that Shrillery was an enabler, your hypocrisy is well documented.

There were no more facts available to the voting public on Billy than there was for Trump.  Trump told people he was and you still voted for him. 

16 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Hang on, the Dems didn’t vote for support or enable Roy Moore.  That was the Republican Party and you idiots that did that. 

16 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Hang on, the Dems didn’t vote for support or enable Roy Moore.  That was the Republican Party and you idiots that did that. 

Don’t be bringing more facts into this. These poor fuckers are having enough trouble. 

I like how they claim people are upset that Trump said Pussy. 

No one cares that he said pussy. They care that he bragged about sexually assaulting a woman. 

The Repunicunts only care if a Dem assaults women. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is there some kind of draft dodgers club where you swear to defend each other?  Cause if there is, I wouldn’t trust them if I were you. 

No Idea I was born in Canada :dunno: 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/10/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-viciously-attack/

Where Are the charges against Bill Clinton?

where is the proof that Hillary enabled or knew about Bill?

He was debarred and impeached you fucking clown and paid out huge money to Paula Jones, does Bimbo Eruptions ring a bell you cock gobbling sodomite :finger3: 

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He was debarred and impeached you fucking clown and paid out huge money to Paula Jones, does Bimbo Eruptions ring a bell you cock gobbling sodomite :finger3: 

Actually he was not impeached you slack jawed moron.

:pan:

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

Fuck You are stupid.  Way too stupid to be born in Canada.  You can stop lying about it now. They won’t drag you back and make you serve.