Check your account email address ×

Vermont prosecutor's parents busted again in Nebraska

ckf

1 minute ago, ckf said:

We don't smoke anywhere near that much now. Back in the day I did go through close to that. :lol:  I may or may not have had a nice little setup back then with some Northern Lights, Pot of Gold and White Widow in rotation .  My buddy and I were always shocked that @Angry ginger could keep up with us at camp :lmao:

I could burn a 1/4 in a bong in no time if I was partying or rolling piles of joints.....but just poking oneys and hanging out a dime a day was good 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

it still makes sense to grow at 160 per oz if you are a hobby type of a person and want to just have some personal 

if you actually know what you are doing . most dont. I have buds who still grow and have been for 30is yrs you can deff tell the diff in  some high quality organic smoke as apposed to the chemical commercial hydro . but it is still a lot of work and your house will stink because if you ionize that also affects the smoke in a bad way then the electiric and the co2 the the constant tending  . 

I enjoyed growing for some yrs . now I am over it poss when I retire I will take it up again  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I could burn a 1/4 in a bong in no time if I was partying or rolling piles of joints.....but just poking oneys and hanging out a dime a day was good 

That's something I never understood. What's a nickle or a dime? We always went by 1/8, 1/4 and so on. If it was hash or real high end stuff it might be by the gram. I used to love smoking Opium. Only got a gram or two once or twice a year.

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's something I never understood. What's a nickle or a dime? We always went by 1/8, 1/4 and so on. If it was hash or real high end stuff it might be by the gram. I used to love smoking Opium. Only got a gram or two once or twice a year.

when I was a kid it was 20$ for an 1/8 and that was two good joints. A dime was just half a sack. About one fatty

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Civil asset forfeiture is bullshit! What reason did the police have to suspect it would be used for the illegal purchase of drugs? Shit like this makes my blood boil! 

That's what I say. That being said if I got busted loaded in Nebraska 3 weeks ago I would probably stay on I-90 till western Montana.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, ckf said:

Don't say shit like that. Vermont is in the process of legalizing it. I've been looking at some of the grow stuff online for when it becomes legal to grow it in July  :roll:

New grow store just opened up about 10 minutes from my house. 

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That's what I say. That being said if I got busted loaded in Nebraska 3 weeks ago I would probably stay on I-90 till western Montana.

Even with the kind of cash they had on them, I'd of stuck to the back roads.  

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

exactly....I dont shed a tear when someone busts a cap in a pig. They chose a crooked profession and paid the price for it 

I have to admit, you're partly right. Most are not into crime or payoffs, or corruption....................but many of them are just punks. Regular, mouthy punks. Not all, but a lot of them. 

• Gold Member

these pld people had to be rich....  You just don't acquire the amount of weed being poor.  The bernie sanders thing to do is of course jack them for their money as they are rich and use it for the good of society and bigger government programs

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Been in yet?

No. I'm just starting to do some research for when it becomes legal. It's been a while since I've done it and things have changed. The LED's sound like the way to go, but very expensive.

I used to use a 400W MH and 600W HPS back in the day. Thinking 250 MH and 400 HPS for now. The nice thing is I won't need to filter the exhaust if it's legal. I still have all of my old equipment in a buddies garage in NH. They shop in Lyndonville is looking for consignments.

13 hours ago, ckf said:

We don't smoke anywhere near that much now. Back in the day I did go through close to that. :lol:  I may or may not have had a nice little setup back then with some Northern Lights, Pot of Gold and White Widow in rotation .  My buddy and I were always shocked that @Angry ginger could keep up with us at camp :lmao:

i'm thinking i need some northern lights oil to help with the anxiety,  been hoping maine would finally get retail sales figured out but I may need to get the card.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i'm thinking i need some northern lights oil to help with the anxiety,  been hoping maine would finally get retail sales figured out but I may need to get the card.  

Norther Lights was always my favorite. I loved the taste of that shit. I've never tried the oil but would like to.

13 hours ago, ckf said:

I am beginning to think there is more to these drone. Incidents:stoned:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

I am beginning to think there is more to these drone. Incidents:stoned:

I'm not the burnout that I used to be. I hardly ever smoke during the day now. So, that blows that theory you f'ing freeloader :lol:

52 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not the burnout that I used to be. I hardly ever smoke during the day now. So, that blows that theory you f'ing freeloader :lol:

that's not a real nice thing to say after he bailed your ass out on those tolls:stirthepot: