Check your account email address ×

Snowmobile topic on a snowmobile website?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Buddy had a 06 900 which was better never got towed but it vibrated like hell. Glad I didn't get a fusion :lol: 

Ya, bad vibes. If you were running hard, on and off the throttle, it wasn't too bad but if you were just cruising around at a steady pace it was terrible.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

I thought it was just a smaller bore of the 900 motor.

I do not know I just know I have only seen 2 poos with that laydown motor in it and cant even remember what they were . just saw them in my buds shop and both times surprised me when I looked at the motor had to take a look at the body to be sure what I was looking at .

actually may be worth picking one up to stuff in a barn for 30 yrs they are so rare

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Cat 900 was badass, one of my all time favorite weapons :bc: 

I had a 03 zr900 I got it straight from black magic with a 1010 . my cuz is still riding it . I am pretty sure it has gone through at least 200 bottles of nos by now . still running strong   

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Cat 900 was badass, one of my all time favorite weapons :bc: 

Yet, I've talked to guys who owned them and they say they had bad vibrations too. Not as bad as a Fusion but very noticeable. Its a big twin problem.

The guys I know who owned them left T-Cats to get 900 then went back to their T-Cat just because the motors were so much smoother and stronger.

Didn't the cranks have to be welded on those 900's?

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I do not know I just know I have only seen 2 poos with that laydown motor in it and cant even remember what they were . just saw them in my buds shop and both times surprised me when I looked at the motor had to take a look at the body to be sure what I was looking at .

actually may be worth picking one up to stuff in a barn for 30 yrs they are so rare

Sorry I think the 07 and 08 700 ho were lay down style. They were not fast.  Had a 08. In 09 they dropped the 700 like most and went 800

Just now, Blackstar said:

Yet, I've talked to guys who owned them and they say they had bad vibrations too. Not as bad as a Fusion but very noticeable. Its a big twin problem.

The guys I know who owned them left T-Cats to get 900 then went back to their T-Cat just because the motors were so much smoother and stronger.

Didn't the cranks have to be welded on those 900's?

11,000+ miles never cracked open the engine, on it's last trip the splines on the driveshaft gave way, of course this is on a 11,000 mile sled that Joey Hallstrom rode ride like a rented mule two days beforehand.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

11,000+ miles never cracked open the engine, on it's last trip the splines on the driveshaft gave way, of course this is on a 11,000 mile sled that Joey Hallstrom rode ride like a rented mule two days beforehand.

You may get moved up to a board of directors position with the Madcatter foundation?  Keep up the good work son! Your hard work and dedication has been noted.:bc: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

We are talking about the Polaris Fusion 900, bro...

Yes I know, what a weapon that Zed R 9 was; below is an 11,000 mile sled in Remer, MN the day after the sled launched 130' through the air after hitting an ice heave at 100 mph, on the way to TRF to test ride 09 Turbo prototypes......the truck is back in Tomahawk, WI.

good morning remer.jpg