Check your account email address ×

Alberta MLA says marijuana legalization could lead to communist revolution

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I just told you we only have to come out because people are homophobic and you're sitting here proving me right. Meanwhile you're calling me weird when because you don't agree with whatI do in my own bedroom.

Idgaf what you do....if you didnt announce on this forum you suck dick id never have known....keep that shit to yourself.

36 minutes ago, bussman said:

Honest question, seriously. 

Is there something wrong with my brother because he’s bi-polar? I think so, but this has nothing to do with judgement and it doesn’t effect how I feel about him but it does effect how I interact with him. 

If this isn’t something you’d rather not discuss here I get it. :bc: 

Wrong is a judgemental word, we're different, not wrong.

20 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Ya gay dudes are sissys that's not new man

Dude I could knock you out with a dick in my mouth.

16 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Idgaf what you do....if you didnt announce on this forum you suck dick id never have known....keep that shit to yourself.

I don't bring it up, it literally only comes up when a homophobic member like you gives me shit about it. I wouldn't have even told you guys if I hadn't been tipsy and got annoyed someone called me a faggot one night.

Just now, Wildboer said:

I don't bring it up, it literally only comes up when a homophobic member like you gives me shit about it. I wouldn't have even told you guys if I hadn't been tipsy and got annoyed someone called me a faggot one night.

Your a gay you poop your pants just walking around never mind when you come across a alpha 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

So you didnt bring it up....but you did....gotcha.

15 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Your a gay you poop your pants just walking around never mind when you come across a alpha 

Wtffff?

15 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So you didnt bring it up....but you did....gotcha.

Are you fucking kidding? It's ok to call me a faggot but it's not ok for me to defend myself when I'm called a faggot? Wtf is wrong with you?

10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Wtffff?

Are you fucking kidding? It's ok to call me a faggot but it's not ok for me to defend myself when I'm called a faggot? Wtf is wrong with you?

Huh? 

Just now, Wildboer said:

I said I didn't bring it up, it's always in response to homophobia, why are you saying I did bring it up?

No one on here knows you personally i suspect...so how did we find out youre gay?

14 minutes ago, DAVE said:

No one on here knows you personally i suspect...so how did we find out youre gay?

Because I got tired of the constant homophobic slurs duh... Homophobic slurs you've never complained about having to hear.

Edited by Wildboer

Just now, Wildboer said:

Because I got tired of the constant homophobic slurs duh

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Because I got tired of the constant homophobic slurs duh

So you brought up that you were gay...holy fuck...what is the matter with you?

Just now, motonoggin said:

What's wrong with saying

'hey guys, I'm gay, so could you please not?'

Ya that would go over real well. :lol:

Its a tough world out there...you wanna announce youre gay or whatever...prepare for some harrassment...its just the way the world is...and hell hes got it good here....he would be thrown off a roof in Russia.

Just now, DAVE said:

Ya that would go over real well. :lol:

Its a tough world out there...you wanna announce youre gay or whatever...prepare for some harrassment...its just the way the world is...and hell hes got it good here....he would be thrown off a roof in Russia.

"Hey we're going to subject you to all sorts of abuse and aggression, but at least we won't kill you.

You'll do that yourself because the way you're abused and harrassed."

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"Hey, women here have it good! In Saudi Arabia, men can rape women whenever they want. Those broads should be grateful..."

Dont go giving yourself a headache now.....

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Grow some thicker skin....cupcake.

You're the one whining about the fact that I admit to being gay, you're in no fucking position to tell someone to grow some thicker skin right now you stupid little bitch.