Check your account email address ×

Alberta MLA says marijuana legalization could lead to communist revolution

17 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Hell fucking yes I would. I mean I don't think there's anything wrong with being straight, it just isn't for me.

You can't be serious 🤦🏻‍♂️

:news:

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH

Don't tell me.... you're a gay man trapped in a straight mans body. :lol:

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

:news:

Don't tell me.... you're a gay man trapped in a straight mans body. :lol:

Do you really think openly gay people would rather be straight? Why the fuck do you think we wave rainbow flags around?

26 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Hell fucking yes I would. I mean I don't think there's anything wrong with being straight, it just isn't for me.

So you’re really gay I take it? Didn’t know that. 

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Do you really think openly gay people would rather be straight? Why the fuck do you think we wave rainbow flags around?

Cause you have no choice....youre stuck the way you are.....but if you could change you sure as fuck would.....just like those transgenders do.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Cause you have no choice....youre stuck the way you are.....but if you could change you sure as fuck would.....just like those transgenders do.

Anybody that says otherwise is delusional, mentally ill or brainwashed into thinking it’s something it isn’t. Homosexuality is a biological error, no judgement, just fact. 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

I've got no desire to suck a dick but really dgaf if someone else wants to.  it's got no effect on my life so why should i care.  

Nobody is saying that. Nice job of parroting your secular dogma though. 

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I've got no desire to suck a dick but really dgaf if someone else wants to.  it's got no effect on my life so why should i care.  

I said the same earlier

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

about time,  we all know potheads shouldn't have guns after all pot reduces inhibitions, makes them do stupid things and get violent

oh thats right alcohol does that maybe we should ban drinkers guns instead

It's just bizarre the attitude about pot still. It's not 1955 anymore, 90% of Americans have most likely tried it. 

27 minutes ago, bussman said:

So you’re really gay I take it? Didn’t know that. 

I'm bi-sexual. Yes it's a real thing, no I'm not confused, no it isn't a phase. 

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I said the same earlier

But it was total bullshit when you said it. If you really didn't care you wouldn't still be trying to convince me that I don't like being gay and I would choose to be straight if I could even though I just told you I absolutely wouldn't.

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

But it was total bullshit when you said it. If you really didn't care you wouldn't still be trying to convince me that I don't like being gay and I would choose to be straight if I could even though I just told you I absolutely wouldn't.

Im not trying to convince you of anything....the fact youre bi....or whatever....shows youre not right in the head as it is.

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im not trying to convince you of anything....the fact youre bi....or whatever....shows youre not right in the head as it is.

You know that's a completely fucked up and homophobic statement, right? You absolutely have a problem with gay people, you absolutely do care. If you didn't you wouldn't think there was something wrong with me. Which there isn't.

17 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You know that's a completely fucked up and homophobic statement, right? You absolutely have a problem with gay people, you absolutely do care. If you didn't you wouldn't think there was something wrong with me. Which there isn't.

But there is....if there wasnt...you wouldnt have had to come out..... personally i dont know why you guys and girls need to....you dont see normal people doing it....id rather not know.

37 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Honest question, seriously. 

Is there something wrong with my brother because he’s bi-polar? I think so, but this has nothing to do with judgement and it doesn’t effect how I feel about him but it does effect how I interact with him. 

If this isn’t something you’d rather not discuss here I get it. :bc: 

Edited by bussman

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

But there is....if there wasnt...you wouldnt have had to come out..... personally i dont know why you guys and girls need to....you dont see normal people doing it....id rather not know.

I just told you we only have to come out because people are homophobic and you're sitting here proving me right. Meanwhile you're calling me weird when because you don't agree with whatI do in my own bedroom.

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Ya gay dudes are sissys that's not new man