Check your account email address ×

SSFB

Rod

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

I watch very little tv but I'm surprised you haven't seen rick and morty lol

I have read and heard other people talking about it, seems like something I would enjoy. I've been saying for the last two years that I'm going to watch Game of Thrones but I've still only seen two episodes. :lol:2 or 3 years ago I started watching Breaking Bad and got hooked on that, I think I watched the entire thing in a little over a month that winter which is alot of TV for me, haven't done that since then. Started watching Mindhunter last month and really liked that. Man in the High Castle is another one I've watched in the last couple years. 

The only things I currently watch regularly are South Park, Big Bang Theory and Law and Order: SVU. I just started watching Young Sheldon. I watch Jeopardy a few times a week too.

I record all of my shows so I watch them whenever, usually 1-3 days after they have come out. 

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I have read and heard other people talking about it, seems like something I would enjoy. I've been saying for the last two years that I'm going to watch Game of Thrones but I've still only seen two episodes. :lol:2 or 3 years ago I started watching Breaking Bad and got hooked on that, I think I watched the entire thing in a little over a month that winter which is alot of TV for me, haven't done that since then. Started watching Mindhunter last month and really liked that. Man in the High Castle is another one I've watched in the last couple years. 

The only things I currently watch regularly are South Park, Big Bang Theory and Law and Order: SVU. I just started watching Young Sheldon. I watch Jeopardy a few times a week too.

I record all of my shows so I watch them whenever, usually 1-3 days after they have come out. 

I love Jeopardy.  :bc:

41 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

1st thing I thought of 

@Sal Rosenberg @Jimmy Snacks

:lol::lmao:

:lol: 

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's the first time I heard that one! :lol:

That's where I get the....... " IF THAT MAN HAS TO...... "  that I occasionally use on people nextdoor  :lol:  :bc: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I like all those shows but Netflix hasn't updated SVU in a couple years

i haven't watched game of thrones. 

50 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Excellent show. Fucking hilarious. 

It's hit and miss but not a lot of show make me actually laugh like that anymore

the premise of the show itself is pretty good too