Check your account email address ×

Faux Noise Manipulates the Simpletons...

Sorry slope, but that guy was used as a pawn by the Democrats because that's not what Trump has propose and smart people know it but the media and the left portray something else, that guys son did not sacrifice for illegal immigrants and refugees, if youre  trying to get in here the proper way , he'd have no problem today. The  Constitution has nothing to do with people that are not citizens of this country .

oh, and I saw him on stage on fox, I'm not sure if they stayed on his speech in its entirety, but to say they refused is a joke lol, even when they were interviewing they went to split screen 

Edited by Elkhorn

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

Sorry slope, but that guy was used as a pawn by the Democrats because that's not what Trump has propose and smart people know it but the media and the left portray something else, that guys son did not sacrifice for illegal immigrants and refugees, if youre  trying to get in here the proper way , he'd have no problem today. The  Constitution has nothing to do with people that are not citizens of this country 

No vitriol from Dump towards Muslims?  Just pure love and respect, eh foghorn :snack:. :lol: 

Still waiting on that list of sacrifices made by Bill and Hillary. These people and their copy of The Constitution have already been cast aside...same thing happened to Cindy Sheehan. Dems are quite pathetic in this regard.

Just now, SnowRider said:

No vitriol from Dump towards Muslims?  Just pure love and respect, eh foghorn :snack:. :lol: 

When Isis says they are using refugees as a way to get their people in , and you ignore that, you are part of the problem. The vitriol is made up by the left.

and don't even start about media manipulation , the lame stream media has that monopoly

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

No - what's sad is you've fallen off your rocker and now are in the camp that discriminating against an entire religion is now acceptable.  You sir - are unamericsn and should take your bigotry, vitriol, and animosity to a country that is intolerant of entire sects of people. Dump talks a big game.....but where's his reaction to last nights speech from Khan? The point is - a Muslim and his family who your guy despises has sacrificed more for this country than Dump or his family ever has.  But you're so fucking dumb I doubt you can see the obvious. 

Still waiting for Fat Jimmy to understand the point Khan was making.... :snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Still waiting for Fat Jimmy to understand the point Khan was making.... :snack:

The point is,  his son did not die sacrificing for people that aren't part us this country, and he died long before Isis came into  power as a direct result of Obama and Clinton.

he's been manipulated by the left, it's sad yeah, and his son sacrificed for this country. 

1 minute ago, Elkhorn said:

The point is,  his son did not die sacrificing for people that aren't part us this country, and he died long before Isis came into  power as a direct result of Obama and Clinton.

he's been manipulated by the left, it's sad yeah, and his son sacrificed for this country. 

:nuts: 

2 minutes ago, oleroule said:

sure.

that's where the image is from.

now it's easier to understand why you're in love with the jihadists and always defend islam.

asshole.

:nuts:

1 hour ago, Elkhorn said:

When Isis says they are using refugees as a way to get their people in , and you ignore that, you are part of the problem. The vitriol is made up by the left.

and don't even start about media manipulation , the lame stream media has that monopoly

Don't forget this :)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

1 hour ago, Elkhorn said:

isis came to be as a result of the Iraq war and Maliki's treatment of the minority muslims.

The fact of the matter is that Trump has said some very wide blanket ignorant things about Muslims, Mexicans, etc., while I don't think there is any issue with the thorough vetting of anyone who is coming here from the middle east and I would think most people would feel the same Trump did make the announcement that he would ban all Muslims (yes I know he has since backpedaled on that), he also painted the Mexicans with a very broad brush.

Trump has made his bed and it will be very interesting to see if he can win the WH with just the white mans vote, the Republican studies after the 2012 election say it's not possible.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The fact of the matter is that Trump has said some very wide blanket ignorant things about Muslims, Mexicans, etc., while I don't think there is any issue with the thorough vetting of anyone who is coming here from the middle east and I would think most people would feel the same Trump did make the announcement that he would ban all Muslims (yes I know he has since backpedaled on that), he also painted the Mexicans with a very broad brush.

Trump has made his bed and it will be very interesting to see if he can win the WH with just the white mans vote, the Republican studies after the 2012 election say it's not possible.

All the fucking terrorists are Muslims Ballsack only the truly fucking stupid like you can't see that FACT :nuts:  It's only Muslims cutting off heads and blowing people up you dago no mind imbicile 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

His original announcement was a temporary ban until we figure out everything,  but nobody in the media reported it like that. 

He also has more support than you realize or admit other than the white man. 

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What has happened to every pudit and politician who has made predictions and assumptions based on a typical red/blue election cycle? How many more times do we need to hear Trump has maxed out his poll numbers?

Keep thinking in the past. See where it has gotten the Dems so far. (Behind or even after spending countless millions on attack ads).