Check your account email address ×

Sanders to face Trump in 2020?

Anler

8 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Let the snowflake butthurt commence!

Sanders butthurt thanksgiving day speach was fucking hilarious. :lol:

He looked so pissed off...maybe his anger should be directed at Hillary....not Trump.

Just now, Cold War said:

Not sure how anyone could have an ounce of respect for him after what happened and then to crawl back for some more.

Talk about a party stuck in the past.

It was probably part of the deal if they let him run as a Democrat. Pretty much standard policy if you lose the primary you have to endorse the winner. Any rate, who the fuck else are they going to run?

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Sanders butthurt thanksgiving day speach was fucking hilarious. :lol:

He looked so pissed off...maybe his anger should be directed at Hillary....not Trump.

I missed that, where was it?

12 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

It was probably part of the deal if they let him run as a Democrat. Pretty much standard policy if you lose the primary you have to endorse the winner. Any rate, who the fuck else are they going to run?

If you lose fair & square..... yeah.

Not sure who, but they will have to do better . definitely younger.

If the economy is still rolling along like it is, the Democrats will need a new message. Things are good and people know it. We have so much work we have a waiting list to get in .

Edited by Cold War

It was some shrewd political manuvering. They just over estimated Hillary's popularity.

Bring Bernie aboard , sabotage his campaign, take his supporters, keep him from running as an independent.

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I would be a little surprised if he were to run at his age and I would even be more surprised if he were to become the Dem nominee.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hopefully someone younger so we can start making your generation irrelevant as it should be after the mess you people have made. 

So thanks you equate a 62 year old with an 80 year old.

tell that to your mom and dad.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

So thanks you equate a 62 year old with an 80 year old.

tell that to your mom and dad.

No...he is equating an elitist fucktard with an 80 year old man....pay attention Uncle Junior.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No...he is equating an elitist fucktard with an 80 year old man....pay attention Uncle Junior.

Both of you guys are fuckin assholes. You just went and tossed personal insults at me after I posted my opinion on the topic in a good political thread without adding anything to the subject.

just shows who you both really are....total asswipes.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Both of you guys are fuckin assholes. You just went and tossed personal insults at me after I posted my opinion on the topic in a good political thread without adding anything to the subject.

just shows who you both really are....total asswipes.

Just calling a spade a spade....sorry you see that as an insult. 

15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I would be a little surprised if he were to run at his age and I would even be more surprised if he were to become the Dem nominee.

The Dems are screwed for 2020, they need to start prepping candidates now. Bernie is probably the only chance they have unless they are just planning to run someone in 2024...