Check your account email address ×

Under liberal, Canada's debt level now highest in the developed world

Rod

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They can have the piece of shit. 

We'll give you our leader. Straight up trade. After he gets America in a financial death spiral you'll wish you had Trump back ya snowflake. I swear to it that some of you snowflakes just don't get how much better off that you are with Trump.

4 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

We'll give you our leader. Straight up trade. After he gets America in a financial death spiral you'll wish you had Trump back ya snowflake. I swear to it that some of you snowflakes just don't get how much better off that you are with Trump.

America has been in a financial death spiral since 2001. More wars and more tax cuts should wrap things up rather quickly.

37 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

America has been in a financial death spiral since 2001. More wars and more tax cuts should wrap things up rather quickly.

What do you suggest they do then?

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

8 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

And reckless spending

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

What do you suggest they do then?

Connect the dots Canadian Slinger. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Connect the dots Canadian Slinger. :lol:

What's Trump doing about It? Banging their wives and tweeting about It? "The pussy was tremendous" or "the pussy was very bad. Bad pussy. Nobody does pussy like i do, believe me"

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

What's Trump doing about It? Banging their wives and tweeting about It? "The pussy was tremendous" or "the pussy was very bad. Bad pussy. Nobody does pussy like i do, believe me"

Just cause you say it... doesn't mean its true....

Don,t worry, be happy, our leader says " THE BUDGET WILL BALANCE ITSELF "

The dumbfukks just decided to put up a temporary skating rink on Parliament hill, that is only going to cost us another 6 million, or so.

We already have the Rideau Canal, which costs us nothing, but I guess we,ve got so much extra money, we got to spend it on a temporary rink.

I wonder whose relative got this contract ?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

The Dow Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, and S&P 500 all hit record highs on Tuesday. The Wilshire 5000 Index calculates that some $3.4 trillion in new wealth has been created since President Trump’s inauguration and $5.4 trillion since his election. Fueled by the reality of deregulation, expectations of lower taxes, and a new tone in Washington that applauds free enterprise rather than excoriate it, the economy is on fire. • Atop the second quarter’s 3.1 percent increase in real GDP, and 3.0 in 3Q, the New York Federal Reserve Bank predicts that 4Q output will expand by 3.8 percent. This far outpaces the feeble average-annual GDP growth rate of 1.5 percent on President Obama’s watch. Meanwhile, the IMF expects global GDP to rise by 3.5 percent this year. So much for a Trump-inspired “global recession.”

Unemployment is at 4.1 percent, a 17-year low. New unemployment claims in September were at their most modest since 1974. Goldman Sachs on November 20 “lowered our unemployment rate forecast to 3.7 percent by end-2018 and 3.5 percent by end-2019.” According to the Wall Street powerhouse’s chief economist Jan Hatzius, “Such a scenario would take the U.S. labor market into territory almost never seen outside of a major wartime mobilization.” . . .

• For every new regulation that Trump has imposed, 16 have been erased.

• The FCC has begun to dismantle Obama’s “Net Neutrality” takeover of the Internet, which functioned marvelously, thank you, before his needless e-power-grab.

• Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch is on the bench, along with 13 constitutionalist lower-court judges. At this stage in Obama’s presidency, the Senate had confirmed just seven of his district- and circuit-court nominees.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Cute Jimmy....your liberal is dripping out of your ass....better go wipe.

Actually cutting spending which is what Analer is suggesting and you are not picking up is the opposite of liberal....you know that whole conservative thing.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Actually cutting spending which is what Analer is suggesting and you are not picking up is the opposite of liberal....you know that whole conservative thing.

Analer response was sarcastic....so was mine....you should have picked that up...

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

The Dow Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, and S&P 500 all hit record highs on Tuesday. The Wilshire 5000 Index calculates that some $3.4 trillion in new wealth has been created since President Trump’s inauguration and $5.4 trillion since his election. Fueled by the reality of deregulation, expectations of lower taxes, and a new tone in Washington that applauds free enterprise rather than excoriate it, the economy is on fire. • Atop the second quarter’s 3.1 percent increase in real GDP, and 3.0 in 3Q, the New York Federal Reserve Bank predicts that 4Q output will expand by 3.8 percent. This far outpaces the feeble average-annual GDP growth rate of 1.5 percent on President Obama’s watch. Meanwhile, the IMF expects global GDP to rise by 3.5 percent this year. So much for a Trump-inspired “global recession.”

Unemployment is at 4.1 percent, a 17-year low. New unemployment claims in September were at their most modest since 1974. Goldman Sachs on November 20 “lowered our unemployment rate forecast to 3.7 percent by end-2018 and 3.5 percent by end-2019.” According to the Wall Street powerhouse’s chief economist Jan Hatzius, “Such a scenario would take the U.S. labor market into territory almost never seen outside of a major wartime mobilization.” . . .

• For every new regulation that Trump has imposed, 16 have been erased.

• The FCC has begun to dismantle Obama’s “Net Neutrality” takeover of the Internet, which functioned marvelously, thank you, before his needless e-power-grab.

• Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch is on the bench, along with 13 constitutionalist lower-court judges. At this stage in Obama’s presidency, the Senate had confirmed just seven of his district- and circuit-court nominees.

That's all well and good but was talking with a friend of mine who is a hedge fund manager and here is a scary twist to your neocon utopia. P/E ratios are the highest they have been since 2 catastrophic events. I know you won't take my word for it so do your own research. But someone like you who has so much invested in the market should be concerned.

https://seekingalpha.com/instablog/46266426-ashland-heights-investments/4999220-pe-multiple-highest-since-tech-bubble-black-tuesday

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Analer response was sarcastic....so was mine....you should have picked that up...

I understand what he was saying and his sarcasm....you're just flailing around like you were last night.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand what he was saying and his sarcasm....you're just flailing around like you were last night.

If anyone is flailing its you....you re upset about tweets....get a grip ffs :lol:

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

No it wasn't. Unlike you neocons I'm an actual fiscal conservative. I run a business that requires fiscal discipline to continue to run and thrive. Why should the govt not have to do the same, especially since it's our money? Our military costs are eating up our resources, both monetary and human. Health care costs are crippling families and companies. There have been zero efforts that I've seen of anyone proposing significant cuts to discretionary spending (primarily the military since we spend more on that than anything else) or any other non essential items. We are $20 trillion in debt and climbing and as I posted earlier for snake the stock market is in dangerous territory again. If that takes another shit what do you think will happen? And how do you suppose our "enemies" would exploit that?

5 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No it wasn't. Unlike you neocons I'm an actual fiscal conservative. I run a business that requires fiscal discipline to continue to run and thrive. Why should the govt not have to do the same, especially since it's our money? Our military costs are eating up our resources, both monetary and human. Health care costs are crippling families and companies. There have been zero efforts that I've seen of anyone proposing significant cuts to discretionary spending (primarily the military since we spend more on that than anything else) or any other non essential items. We are $20 trillion in debt and climbing and as I posted earlier for snake the stock market is in dangerous territory again. If that takes another shit what do you think will happen? And how do you suppose our "enemies" would exploit that?

Ummm...there have been cuts to the military...look it up.