Check your account email address ×

Thanksgiving weekend post anything thread

SSFB

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Gotta love Detroit! :thumbsup:

Lotta fun.  I can't believe how better it has gotten down town in the last few years. Used to be only people going down for sporting events. Now, the streets are full of people, like a normal city.

Even the police are cool. My friends daughter asked this cop if he would do a selfie of him pretending to arrest her. He hopped right out of the car and did it!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Lotta fun.  I can't believe how better it has gotten down town in the last few years. Used to be only people going down for sporting events. Now, the streets are full of people, like a normal city.

Even the police are cool. My friends daughter asked this cop if he would do a selfie of him pretending to arrest her. He hopped right out of the car and did it!!

Nice....I haven't been down there in years..not since I lived there back in the early 90's. Interesting story....I knew a girl that was from this area and she lived down there at the same time as I did and she had a cousin named Kelly.....Anyhow my old mans business had a suite at The Joe so we were able to finagle our way in there one night for a game and rather than park at a lot this Kelly girl says hey my dad is a cop and we can park at his precinct and he will drop us off and pick us up as he is working. We drive down there and go into the station and he shows us around, shows us a bag of crack rocks, etc....turns out Kelly's last name is Nevers and her dad is Larry Nevers....one of the detectives convicted of beating Malice Green to death. I remember seeing it on the news later and thinking holy fuck I know that guy! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Drinking Sailor Jerry's and playing tunes on YouTube while my 8 year old nephew sings :bc:

We have our 9 year old niece with us.

Damn, that kid can ask a lot of questions. 😁

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice....I haven't been down there in years..not since I lived there back in the early 90's. Interesting story....I knew a girl that was from this area and she lived down there at the same time as I did and she had a cousin named Kelly.....Anyhow my old mans business had a suite at The Joe so we were able to finagle our way in there one night for a game and rather than park at a lot this Kelly girl says hey my dad is a cop and we can park at his precinct and he will drop us off and pick us up as he is working. We drive down there and go into the station and he shows us around, shows us a bag of crack rocks, etc....turns out Kelly's last name is Nevers and her dad is Larry Nevers....one of the detectives convicted of beating Malice Green to death. I remember seeing it on the news later and thinking holy fuck I know that guy! 

Did you put your finger in her butthole?! :lol:  :bc: 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We have our 9 year old niece with us.

Damn, that kid can ask a lot of questions. 😁

I'm amazed at how well this kid knows the the lyrics to all these songs. From John Denver to Bon Jovi, the kid nails it.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Did you put your finger in her butthole?! :lol:  :bc: 

Hell no and after seeing what her old man and his partner did to that dude I'm glad I was a perfect gentleman! :lol:

You did what to my daughter punk!!!!!!!!

IMG_3555.PNG.133dbfac1afcfc73d5ebe42118981691.PNG

4 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Gary Indiana , obviously .   :bc:

:lol::lmao:

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

in front of the old schillelagh.

He was just strolling down the middle of Monroe St. :lol:

:lol: I saw the Winged Wheel sign.  Was just curious where it was :lol:

Last time I was at the old Schillelagh was after the auto show about 15-20 years ago. Bunch of us couples went there for a few drinks. My buddy had to shit really bad and the door wouldn't stay shut.  Had no lock or catch or anything on it. I had to go hold the door closed for him :lol:  Turns out it was just a false alarm and just a bunch of gas. We we're both :lol:

• Haha 1