Check your account email address ×

On the John Conyers scandal The fraud that is the two parties

jtssrx

All the reports are saying that Paul Ryan has been covering this up I don’t ever want to hear anything about Democrat and Republican anymore these people are all in on it together they cover everything up for one another this is the first one of these happened there are over 100 of these cases that are sealed it up and paid out it’s like a $18 million/fun to pay out sexual harassment claims by members of Congress and they’ve Been covering for one another

But.....but......Bill O'Reilly!  Makes me wonder a few months back when he first reappeared and said something along the lines of, "I can't say anything right now, but when it comes out you won't believe it".   I'm thinking "paybacks a bitch".

• Platinum Contributing Member

Honestly who would want to be a politician.   Can't even slap a hot female interns ass anymore.  :lol:  

But in reality this is creating a dangerous environment where innocent people's live could be destroyed without merit.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly who would want to be a politician.   Can't even slap a hot female interns ass anymore.  :lol:  

But in reality this is creating a dangerous environment where innocent people's live could be destroyed without merit.  

We were at a dinner party over the weekend, and talking about all these allegations.  I announced to everyone that I could never make it in politics, because I had already groped all the females in that room at some point.  Then we talked about another group of friends, and I realized I groped all those wives too. :lol:  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

All the reports are saying that Paul Ryan has been covering this up I don’t ever want to hear anything about Democrat and Republican anymore these people are all in on it together they cover everything up for one another this is the first one of these happened there are over 100 of these cases that are sealed it up and paid out it’s like a $18 million/fun to pay out sexual harassment claims by members of Congress and they’ve Been covering for one another

Do you have a link or anything?  I haven't heard anything more about this and would like to read up on it myself since Paul Ryan is from Wisconsin.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Do you have a link or anything?  I haven't heard anything more about this and would like to read up on it myself since Paul Ryan is from Wisconsin.

I heard a similar number this morning , I thought they said 13 million but could be wrong. At any rate it is a substantial amount.

Conyers isn't sweating it. He will still win his district by 90% .

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Thats bullshit. Not buying it for a moment. I think this is fucking great. It’s clearly showing how people in power can and have taken advantage of their position. Wait until some women start being accused. That’ll be interesting. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

We were at a dinner party over the weekend, and talking about all these allegations.  I announced to everyone that I could never make it in politics, because I had already groped all the females in that room at some point.  Then we talked about another group of friends, and I realized I groped all those wives too. :lol:  

This is one of my Favorite posts of all time!!!! :bc::lol2:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Thats bullshit. Not buying it for a moment. I think this is fucking great. It’s clearly showing how people in power can and have taken advantage of their position. Wait until some women start being accused. That’ll be interesting. 

I think its great its all coming out but knowing human nature some of it will be lies.  

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Of course. That’s the nature of the beast. Even before this occurred there had been false accusations. 

And it can be very damaging.   Just ask the Duke LaCrosse players.  

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And it can be very damaging.   Just ask the Duke LaCrosse players.  

There’s no stopping false accusations. It’s been going on forever. Will this recent purge increase false reporting? Maybe marginally. Women that provide false reports typically have agendas that are driven by internal forces that are independent from what’s on the nightly news.