Check your account email address ×

WHEN HAS TRUMP BEEN ACCUSED OF RAPE OR ATTEMPTED RAPE? ALLEGATIONS INCLUDE A CHILD, HIS WIFE AND A BUSINESS ASSOCIATE

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You aren't even close to smart. You are one of the dumb fucks that still thinks Trump was a better choice than Hillary.

You know that just proves the rest of the world is right when we think Americans are dumb as shit.

It sure looked it the way the Asians treated him, vs obama... :lol:

Here’s a Canadian who’s undies are all bundled up about the politics of another country, and yet Americans are the ones that are stupid. :lmao: You just can’t make this shit up... :lol: 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Suddenly???? How long since Clinton was President and The Republicans pretended to have morals.

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

just shut the fuck up you retarded dull normal mouth breathing truckstop twink.......you are pathetic 

Aww poor stupid Ben.

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

I am countless times smarter than you....that is a fact. You are a fucking idiot as born out by your ideas here daily. Now go practice those blowjob skills on a shotgun you fucking waste of air. 

No you aren't. Because everything you believe is absolutely stupid.

IMG_2140.GIF.4322ee524aaf1849a0ac9b331ba1a3d5.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

During the election of course there's the odd sketchy allegation. It's in the dem playbook. But in this last month of where it's en vogue for women to accuse men of anything where have Trumps accusers been?  I mean Hollywood and democrats have been accused of major atrocities and the best the DNC could come up with at the end was filing a fake rape charge anonymously and the "grab em by the pussy". 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

During the election of course there's the odd sketchy allegation. It's in the dem playbook. But in this last month of where it's en vogue for women to accuse men of anything where have Trumps accusers been?  I mean Hollywood and democrats have been accused of major atrocities and the best the DNC could come up with at the end was filing a fake rape charge anonymously and the "grab em by the pussy". 

I have my suspicions that some really smart Republican operative realized this was an achilles heel of Democrats, and after watching them successfully use this play on everyone from Bill O'reilly to almost getting it to work on Trump, they decided to turn it back around on Democrats.  Just an odd hunch, but I have my doubts that this tidal wave of sexual assault allegations going in every direction these days is all "organic", and not being driven by expensive attorneys and dollar bills being flashed in front of some of these people.  Where does it end?  Now Biden, HW Bush (fuckin guys in his 90s...come on :lol:  ), Franken, Moore right before his election....just seems all so contrived.  You wonder when it will end, and I bet when it does, we don't hear another case of it for a long time.