Check your account email address ×

Moore tweets McConnell trying to "subvert the will" of Alabama

Well, I'm a supporter of states rights so, that bible thumping dipshit has a good point.  Fact is, this is Alabama's choice for Alabamians to make....and make alone.  The Fed stepping in here is over bounds.  Even if I do agree with them.  The far right and far left (pretty much all the left) need to go away.

Ughh....I knew we couldn't have...and shouldn't have....but we should have let the south sedede.  Can they try again?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I'm a supporter of states rights so, that bible thumping dipshit has a good point.  Fact is, this is Alabama's choice for Alabamians to make....and make alone.  The Fed stepping in here is over bounds.  Even if I do agree with them.  The far right and far left (pretty much all the left) need to go away.

Ughh....I knew we couldn't have...and shouldn't have....but we should have let the south sedede.  Can they try again?

I have to agree. If the clef lipped cousin fuckers want to elect a rapist and pedofile, that is their right. It might be nice... Congress could be unified on treating him like shit! Also, this is your state of choice. These are your people. Roll Tide...

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I have to agree. If the clef lipped cousin fuckers want to elect a rapist and pedofile, that is their right. It might be nice... Congress could be unified on treating him like shit! Also, this is your state of choice. These are your people. Roll Tide...

Hey, don’t hate cuz your Aryan brotherhood of white Lilly Madison Badgerettes can’t beat my baby momma at age 14 to five kids southern Christian negroes.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!! :lol:

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wut?

I don’t know.  I’m tired...and have lost interest in this Alabama Moore shit.  Good grief.  Who gives a fuck...it’s all the MSM can talk about.  Ahhh....how I miss the days of “Russia!”

:lmao:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I just caught part of a conversation on the radio today. The question was about the far left. What exactly is far left?  We know what happens when the far right get their way.  Racism, wars, less healthcare, and education for the poor, fewer rights for women. What happens when the far left get their way? 

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, don’t hate cuz your Aryan brotherhood of white Lilly Madison Badgerettes can’t beat my baby momma at age 14 to five kids southern Christian negroes.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!! :lol:

You are a special kind of stupid. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I just caught part of a conversation on the radio today. The question was about the far left. What exactly is far left?  We know what happens when the far right get their way.  Racism, wars, less healthcare, and education for the poor, fewer rights for women. What happens when the far left get their way? 

Apparently, 26 different genders and a bathroom for each one....all paid for by the only half of the nation that still contributes to society.  Of which half will lose their jobs as the Obama shuffle sends most of our employers out of the country.  

I do wonder though, will sharia law be amended to accept women, gays and transsexuals.....or....will public stonings be a thing in each town? Cuz....gotta see that!!!

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Well we know what happens when they dont get their way. :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I agree.  

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump won’t open his mouth about Moore because...well we all know why......

Yeah, but Trump is a Republican so their stories are suspect.

If Trump had been a Democrat, all the stories would have been accepted right away.

On 11/15/2017 at 5:42 PM, Zambroski said:

I don’t know.  I’m tired...and have lost interest in this Alabama Moore shit.  Good grief.  Who gives a fuck...it’s all the MSM can talk about.  Ahhh....how I miss the days of “Russia!”

Don't fret it's still there lurking and gaining :lol:   

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Don't fret it's still there lurking and gaining :lol:   

Hey, if you believe it hard enough.....it can still be the wonderful message and plan for the Democrats.  Apparently.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump wasted no time going after Franken :lol: 

DCnuFPhUAAA5x_n.jpg

Frankenstein is a doofus. :lol:

That bimbo just punished his ass yesterday.  ...and so did his own party.

Noce deflect though!  Meh.