Check your account email address ×

Moore tweets McConnell trying to "subvert the will" of Alabama

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, if you believe it hard enough.....it can still be the wonderful message and plan for the Democrats.  Apparently.

:lmao:

Frankenstein is a doofus. :lol:

That bimbo just punished his ass yesterday.  ...and so did his own party.

Noce deflect though!  Meh.

No deflection, just like Franken hasn't deflected and has in fact called for an ethics investigation into his behavior......it does suck that you pose for a funny pic and it comes back to bite you in the ass :lol: 

Previous, expanded statement from Al Franken: Minnesota’s Sen. Al Franken has joined those calling for an Senate Ethics Committee probe after radio host Leeann Tweeden published a photo of him with his hands on her breasts as she slept on a plane returning from a USO tour in 2006.

Franken also has issued a much longer statement:

The first thing I want to do is apologize: to Leeann, to everyone else who was part of that tour, to everyone who has worked for me, to everyone I represent, and to everyone who counts on me to be an ally and supporter and champion of women.

I respect women. I don’t respect men who don’t. And the fact that my own actions have given people a good reason to doubt that makes me feel ashamed.

But I want to say something else too. Over the last few months, all of us – including and especially men who respect women – have been forced to take a good, hard look at our own actions and think (perhaps, shamefully, for the first time) about how those actions have affected women.

For instance, that picture. I don’t know what was in my head when I took that picture, and it doesn’t matter. There’s no excuse. I look at it now and I feel disgusted with myself. It isn’t funny. It’s completely inappropriate. It’s obvious how Leann would feel violated by that picture. And, what’s more, I can see how millions of other women would feel violated by it – women who have had similar experiences in their own lives, women who fear having those experiences, women who look up to me, women who have counted on me.

Coming from the world of comedy, I’ve told and written a lot of jokes that I once thought were funny but later came to realize were just plain offensive. But the intentions behind my actions aren’t the point at all. It’s the impact these jokes had on others that matters. And I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to time to terms with that.

While I don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit as Leanne does, I understand why we need to listen to and believe women’s experiences.

I am asking that an ethics investigation be undertaken and I fully gladly cooperate.

And the truth is, what people think of me in light of this is far less important than what people think of women who continue to come forward to tell their stories. They deserve to be heard and believed. And they deserve to know that I am their ally and supporter. I have let them down and am committed to asking it up to them.

http://deadline.com/2017/11/mitch-mcconnell-calls-ethics-committee-investigate-al-franken-roy-moore-1202209764/

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No deflection, just like Franken hasn't deflected and has in fact called for an ethics investigation into his behavior......it does suck that you pose for a funny pic and it comes back to bite you in the ass :lol: 

Wasn’t Al just preaching at the top of his lungs about sexual harassment last week?  

Oops. :lol:

I do love that thinking though.  A flaming hypocrite called out as being such...and PROVEN, he then apologizes and calls for an investigation into his own issues and the left says....”ok then....yur good again.”

:lmao:

MSM:

Trump tweets: HEADLINES THE NEXT MORNING....all morning.

One of their own:  meh, 5 or 6 stories back....7 seconds.