Check your account email address ×

Bulk 2 stroke oil

f7ben

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

kdjdiskjsjdhfhhrhrdkskks :lol: jdjdhdyysjeiriifidhsbsbdhudhhdjdjdbbr :lmao:Jdnjdjskskxhuxydjeksidhbrjrkszn :lol:

Dude....I know about 1000x more than you about sleds and all things sled. The 800 zook is a fine motor but its dated ....the poo motor is much much better. Smoother , better valve setup , revs much quicker , way better mileage. etc etc 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

“Fairly”.  Well, same could be said for Arctic Cat clutching. But from what I’ve read on HCS.  They are still slapping pistons and dropping skirts.  They should put that mil together with with wing nuts. :lmao:

Did they ever fix the “fade”?

yes fairly.  2500 mountain riding miles is fairly decent in my book.  Most Poo riders here with 2013-2015's replace pistons at around 2500 miles.  I've never heard of a Poo HO motor having a piston related issue.  I'm sure there are some but I don't think its a real common problem.  

As far as "fade" goes.  No one here rides 800 short tracks.  Almost no one rides short tracks at all.  Poo mountain sleds don't have any fade.  

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Neither one of those crates would pass my sled on their best day , Anlers included .  Even with BRP's latest annual top end "fix kit" in it .  

Yeah , it seems that way for sure .   So are they going to give the thousands of people that they completely screwed from 05 or so to 14 the motor that they owe them or at least some of the annual 50% depreciation rates that those people experienced when they bought junk that they could only sell to an insurance adjuster ?

Any sled I own and lay my hands on would put an ass whooping on your stock cat junk....even with your 105lb jockey ass piloting it :lol:

and for the rest ....ppppppfffffttttttttttttttt. Guys spent more on belt for their cats from 2005-2015 than 3 new motors cost and all cat did was give them big fin updates and 10% off a goggle bag or some shit :lol: fucking junk

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Dude....I know about 1000x more than you about sleds and all things sled. The 800 zook is a fine motor but its dated ....the poo motor is much much better. Smoother , better valve setup , revs much quicker , way better mileage. etc etc 

Stop it.  YeR DrUnK.

Of course it’s dated you fucking moron.   :lol: That’s why it’s the best mil out there.

Hey, I wonder what the poo mil warranty claim % is vs the Ctec though.  

Here....a hint.

D503E240-977F-4C2C-91AD-4A26C8D21314.jpeg

Stop it.  YeR DrUnK.

Of course it’s dated you fucking moron.   :lol: That’s why it’s the best mil out there.

Here....a hint.

I've wrenched on and modded more sleds than you've owned. I know sleds like you know gay sex or the taste of leather. Those are the facts faggot :lol: 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

yes fairly.  2500 mountain riding miles is fairly decent in my book.  Most Poo riders here with 2013-2015's replace pistons at around 2500 miles.  I've never heard of a Poo HO motor having a piston related issue.  I'm sure there are some but I don't think its a real common problem.  

As far as "fade" goes.  No one here rides 800 short tracks.  Almost no one rides short tracks at all.  Poo mountain sleds don't have any fade.  

I gotta be honest....I know close to zero about what goes on in the mountains and “deep pow” with sled reliability or performance.

I think @Ez ryder is as close to knowing about that shit than anyone.

Just now, f7ben said:

Any sled I own and laf y my hands on would put an ass whooping on your stock cat junk....even with your 105lb jockey ass piloting it :lol:

and for the rest ....ppppppfffffttttttttttttttt. Guys spent more on belt for their cats from 2005-2015 than 3 new motors cost and all cat did was give them big fin updates and 10% off a goggle bag or some shit :lol: fucking junk

You would have to , for a weeks worth of nights and a weekend at least , because that's what it would take.    I didn't read the rest of the Slope / Slinger esque drivel :lol: 

Stop it.  YeR DrUnK.

Here....a hint.

D503E240-977F-4C2C-91AD-4A26C8D21314.jpeg

Do you even ride? 

I gotta be honest....I know close to zero about what goes on in the mountains and “deep pow” with sled reliability or performance.

I think @Ez ryder is as close to knowing about that shit than anyone.

Ezra doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground......he has proven that every time he talks about sleds 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

You would have to , for a weeks worth of nights and a weekend at least , because that's what it would take.    I didn't read the rest of the Slope / Slinger esque drivel :lol: 

:bigfinger: 

Just now, f7ben said:

I've wrenched on and modded more sleds than you've owned. I know sleds like you know gay sex or the taste of leather. Those are the facts faggot :lol: 

You may have wrenched on more, but that’s all probably sled inflicted.  Sounds to me like most of your motorized equipment worked fine before you got your hands on it. :lmao:

Turn in your tools...you’re done.  Fuck!  You aren’t going to be “modding” planes are you?  Well...maybe just one I guess.

queer. :lmao:

• Haha 1

You may have wrenched on more, but that’s all probably sled inflicted.  Sounds to me like most of your motorized equipment worked fine before you got your hands on it. :lmao:

Turn in your tools...you’re done.  Fuck!  You aren’t going to be “modding” planes are you?  Well...maybe just one I guess.

My sleds overachieve year in and year out.....you are looking for a 600 snocross sled :lol: there is no question who the faggot is here you fucking washed up wannabee mohawk helmet wearing poser :lol: you couldnt hang with the B squad where I come from. You would be calling for a trailer by the time we got to the first stop cause you couldnt make it back up the river....just like Preston did :lol: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ezra doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground......he has proven that every time he talks about sleds 

Oh, I don’t know.  I think he’s pretty knowledgeable on mountain shit.  I know he’s wrecked and sun a lot less sleds than you have.  So, he’s at least a superior rider.  Now, that’s no compliment to him for sure.  You sound like a fucking idiot. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You're typically fairly witty in the political threads but you seem completely out of place when the discussion turns to sleds.  Coincidence?  I think not.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

You're typically fairly witty in the political threads but you seem completely out of place when the discussion turns to sleds.  Coincidence?  I think not.  

You noticed that huh :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

My sleds overachieve year in and year out.....you are looking for a 600 snocross sled :lol: there is no question who the faggot is here you fucking washed up wannabee mohawk helmet wearing poser :lol: you couldnt hang with the B squad where I come from. You would be calling for a trailer by the time we got to the first stop cause you couldnt make it back up the river....just like Preston did :lol: 

Oh boy...good thing he doesn't come here...he is a sensitive little fella. :lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Don’t you ride right through Duluth towing your farm equipment behind you?  I may know a place or six you can put in and show me how it’s all done.  Wait...please don’t bring one of your DIY modded jalopies....unless you bring a riding partner.  Bring SeRena. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh boy...good thing he doesn't come here...he is a sensitive little fella. :lol:

I fucking told him is was gonna be a bit of a sketchy ride down. He piled his ass into the water because of his faggot ass C&A skis I warned him about also :lol: he made it down and called for a ride home.......its too bad cause it froze up good while we were pounding beers and the ride back up that day was a lot of fun !!!!!!!!!!!11111

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why are Poo guys so butt-hurt when it comes to brand bashing.  It’s weird.

Don’t you ride right through Duluth towing your farm equipment behind you?  I may know a place or six you can put in and show me how it’s all done.  Wait...please don’t bring one of your DIY modded jalopies....unless you bring a riding partner.  Bring SeRena. :lol:

How about you just come out to the Yoop on a weekend and we'll head up the grade on some real 30" whooped out trails. Then you can see what a new polaris is all about. You're faggot little 600sx sled doesnt even top out fast enough to keep up :lol: